Verifiedbytherules.com.au

81% · 7015 · 17%

Maria P.
Maria P.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

The team were focused on our purchase till the final settlement which involved many changes and a delay. Very clear communication and information. We found this team superior to using a solicitor.  Show reply
Seller
Seller

Shelley C.
Shelley C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent from start to finish!

Their service was fantastic - from day 1 until after settlement, we knew exactly what was happening and what we needed to do. They made the sale of our property seamless. Highly recommend!
First-time buyer
First-time buyerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cut price service

By The Rules is a system based, “cut price“ service which may not suit everyone, such as some first-time buyers who need a lot of guidance (like me). They advertise providing “exceptional tailored service”, but told me if I needed truly personal service every step of the way I should go elsewhere and I’d have to pay more than twice the price. I stayed with them, but in the end was disappointed about the lack of helpful advice, guidance and communication, particularly at a critical stage.
N Mason
N MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

For First Home Buyers They Are EXCELLENT!

Where to start, Nadeene has been a rock in the entire process of us purchasing our land for a new build, ensuring that we were fully informed on all legal requirements & even following up with the bank on our behalf when we were held up before settlement. One thing I can advise those looking to purchase using a Guarantor, it is a process. However, Nadeene knew more about the process than our Mortgage Broker & that is a testament to the level of care her & her team puts into her clients. Worth every penny spent. Thanks again team!!
Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

Worked twice with them. Always excellent experience

The team is great, very professional and helpful. They reply at once and you always feel looked after. The service they provided us was well priced too. I would definitely recommend them.
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional and very courteous

Cindy and her team have been a pleasure to work with. Very informative, courteous and professional.

Cindy answered our long list of questions and made our first sale an easy transaction. Cindy provided advice the whole way along.

Highly recommend to anyone buying and/or selling a house. 5/5

Jen
Jen

Excellent Team

The Team at By The Rules are great. Always happy to explain things. They are friendly and genuine. Very professional, and excellent at what they do. Very good knowing they are looking after things for their clients. :)
Jay and Ally Brown
Jay and Ally Brown3 posts

Easiest real estate transaction ever

Petra helps us beat the real estate blues. From the very beginning, she was courteous, professional and was willing to go that extra mile for us. Petra always got back to us in a reasonable time when we contacted her with any issues we had and she was able to get things done. Her advice was professional and helpful. We would have no problems at all recommending her (Bytherules Conveyancing) to anyone needing professional services for their real estate needs.
lana c.
lana c.South East Queensland, QLD

Great team of professionals

We have been dealing with a few solicitors and these guys are the best :)
always helpful and take care of their clients and always find solutions to any problems might have
highly recommend them
Kaye
KayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

We used by the rules for both buying and selling our properties. The whole experience was positive. They made the process very simple and straightforward. Would highly recommend their service.
Lyn D.
Lyn D.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Prompt and Friendly

Took the hassle out of purchasing my new property. Would highly recommend Amy to anyone and everyone for her friendly and so efficient service. The price was right too. Lyn D
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

Excellent service

Made the purchase of a property so easy. I was moving around so doing it all electronically was great. Highly recommend to those who are electronic savvy. Thank you again.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.

Kalled S.
Kalled S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

Highly recommend to friends and family! Love Chloe, the service is amazing and she's on top of it all. Organized, knowledgeable, and freindly service. They are local and great prices.
Rod
RodFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

I have utilised bytherules on two seperate property purchases and one property sale. The recent purchase was an extremely long process due to having trouble selling my property in the current environment. From start to finish (sale to purchase) the process took 10 months, at all times I was kept updated and informed of all that was required. Tracee Brown's attitude and professionalism throughout was outstanding. I will be recommending both bytherules and Tracee whenever possible in the future.

Bec C.
Bec C.South East Queensland, QLD

Tracee is a STAR!

Being an agent myself I have to trust that any client I refer to a solicitor is going to handle their file professionally and in a timely matter. You don't have to sit by the phone hoping you get a call back, Tracee is immediate with all her responses. I could not fault her! Nothing is too much trouble. I cannot recommend Tracee enough, I know anyone I send her way is in safe hands.
Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

I can't say enough good things about Jess at Bytherules Redcliffe. She went out of her way to make the sale of our house so easy and stressfree. So quick to respond and kept us up to date at every stage. We will recommend Bytherules to everyone!
Roy
RoySydney, NSW11 posts

Lazy disinterested people who cannot be reached

In an emergency race to exchange I was told that “We simply are not available on a Sunday”.

Rude uncaring people who don’t go the extra mile for their clients.

happy
happy7 posts

Love These People

We were selling our house and buying another and could not believe the friendly and hassle free experience dealing with Shari McDougall Gympie.This lady is the nicest and most easy to get along with person we have ever met.True blue is the word I would use because there is no one who can make you feel so good and stress free. Would recommend to anyone

Daks
Daks2 posts

At ease

Great service while selling our old house and purchasing our new house, very professional, we were at ease through the whole transaction. We would highly recommend Bytherules.

Cherie
Cherie

Absolutely Amazing

We have used Cindy a few times now and she is seriously amazing. Her communication is very efficient and she is always on the ball. Would never use anyone else. Thank you for being so amazing

RMDS
RMDS

Disappointing

I was extremely disappointed with the service I received when I engaged the firm to buy a house. They were never willing to question the sellers' solicitor although I had the evidence to show I was being taken for a ride. At the end of the day, this firm wants to ensure they get their commission and they are not into doing the right thing by you. Its too much effort for them.

L.j
L.j

Always professional. Always effecient and helpful

Nothing is ever an issue. Always helpful. Love visible fees. And the portal is an excellent way of keeping track.

jamie
jamieTerrigal

Brilliant Service, Highly Recommend!

I would like to say a big thank you to Petra she was amazing throughout the transaction. We were helping our son Sam with the process of purchasing his first home and as you can imagine it can be a bit stressful. Petra made the whole process easy and stress free, she would return phone calls straight away, she was approachable and very informative. I would have no hesitation recommending Petra & By The Rules Conveyancing to family and friends in the future.

Thanks,

Jamie, Zoe and Sam

Quy E
Quy ESunnybank Hills

Enthusiastic and Very Professional

Brendan Yung's client service, professionalism and enthusiasm is refreshing. Very easy to get in contact and always has a smile.

Jane H
Jane H

Absolute service of excellent

Wonderful customer service, everything was seamless, totally worry free!! The professionalism and friendliness of the staff took away any stress, most importantly, they were always on call if you needed them. Cannot recommend them more highly.

Keith J
Keith J

No Dramas

By The Rules were great with no dramas or hassles and were friendly. Customer service was good and they kept us informed.

sdavies
sdaviesGympie

Very helpful and proffessional service

Nothing was to much trouble, easy to talk too and made the whole transaction simple. Thank you. Would highly recommend BTR.

Rishi
RishiSydney, NSW3 posts

Very helpful and Professional

They have managed lot of our properties and always kept us updated about the status. They do not try to make money over everything. Very reasonable and professional service.

DSF
DSFSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

We have used BYR for 2 successful purchases in the last 2 years. Under BTR's guidance, our recent contract was terminated successfully with no penalties.

KimB
KimBSydney, NSW3 posts

Very Professional Easy company to deal with

I have used Cindy from RedBox Conveyancing a number of times and find her service to be very professional. The online process makes everything very easy. Cindy is alway prompt in answering any of my queries. I have and will recommend Cindy to anyone who requires a conveyancer in QLD.

JoK
JoK

Great customer service with very well priced fees

I have used BTR three times in the past two years. I have also used them to write up the initial contract when I sold a property privately. In one contract when I was buying they suggested a more appropriate and better wording from a seller's solicitor - to my advantage. I found staff to be courteous and always helpful. Queries were followed up quickly. Their fees are very good. As everything can be done over the computer there is no need to travel into the office which saves a lot of time and organising. I highly recommend By The Rules Conveyancing to anybody who is looking to buy or sell real estate. Rating 10/10

GCLynda
GCLynda

Stressful experience made much easier

Buying a place can be so stressful, especially when it's the first time - you have no real idea what is required or when you need to have it completed by. By The Rules took all the worry and anxiety out of the procedure for me - can't thank them enough.

Dorothy D
Dorothy D

Brilliant, Professional Service

I have used BRT Conveyancing twice in the last six months and I can't speak highly enough of them. Everyone, from the paralegals to the solicitors are friendly and helpful, I am extremely happy with the service and I wouldn't go anywhere else now, I plan on using them for all my purchases and sales in the future.

Jason Pfeiffer
Jason Pfeiffer

Awesome

BTR have settled 4 properties over recent years for us and we would not go anywhere else. The team of Carolynne and Leanne are amazing, professional and always ensured settlement occured on time and with no hassles. Would only use them in the future - AWESOME

Jim B
Jim B

Tremendous Service

Great service that efficiently covers out requirements with the selling of the house. By The Rules alerted us to an issue with the bank we were using, had it not been for the due diligence showed by our representative, this contract could have easily floundered at settlement. Excellent service from By The Rules company - we will gladly refer them to others - excellent value for money as well!

Carrie
CarrieSydney2 posts

Excellent service

Very efficient, prompt professional service. I would highly recommend this service, Sharon and the team are excellent. Best conveyancers I've dealt with

Gwenn P
Gwenn P

An excellent why business is conducted

My husband and I were very impressed with the service we received when we went to do our POA's and Wills in Noosa. The solicitor was very helpful.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Seamless conveyance

Thanks to By the Rules we had a seamless, stress free and very professional conveyance when we purchased our investment property.