BYOjet (page 2 of 113)

3.3 from 2,248 reviews

• Trip Completed Yes (42) · No (193)
  • Price Accuracy
  • Incentivised Review Yes (4%) · No (96%)

pete13

pete13South East Queensland, QLD

Florence was marvelous

website easy --only extras are seat selection (everywhere now )
Pricing spot on---- AU$6 for booking/credit card fee
Price was fantastic AU$300 less than i paid 3 years ago with Thai Air
I checked up on BYOJET before booking ---I have booked with them before but wanted to double check if any changes or bad reviews --they are part of Flight Centre so should be Safe Safe

Wanted to pre select seats so gave them a phone call --- Florence checked up for me --resent an Itinerary and got me thru to seat selection lovely lady - a big help

graveganesh

graveganeshSydney, NSW

Worst experience ever!!

Completely useless. Asked to correct a flight date within an hour of booking but ignored and asked to pay $ 900 to change the date. Horrible and pathetic service! Money-minded business.
Also when airlines changed the flight time they denied to change flight as per my request.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking details so we can investigate this issue,

ausTOusa

ausTOusaSydney

After a long process, BYO comes through with amazing service!

Customer Care E.BYOjet

Faking price on Skyscanner, cheating customers

I was trying to book a return ticket from Melbourne to China and BYOjet's price on skyscanner is a little bit cheaper than others. Choose it and filled in all information, then it shows ticket not available, and giving an alternative flight which is $1000 higher than what I have chosen!!! It happened to every flight provided by BYOjet on skyscanner. Apparently this is the way they do business: advertising with unavailable price and directing you to get much more expensive flight!

ClaireSydney, NSW

Totally ripped off!

Flying from Sydney to Uk and had to bring my flight forward due to parent having open heart surgery.
Rang to change my flight and expected some out of pocket but was charged $1987!
Told they had booked me onto Etihad premium economy as only seats available.. when I arrived at the airport was told by checkin desk that no payment had been made to Etihad for any sort of upgrade and that the flight wasn't full. So what was the payment for ?? Yes some of the payment was to change the flights, approx $500(if that) the remainder of my money has gone to what?!?! Not to Etihad...or my flight.
Email sent to them 4/5 days ago and still no response from them. Absolutely disgusted by their service.

Hi Claire,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking details so we can investigate.

Claire

I haven't received anything from you and haven't received a response to my mail I sent to you on Saturday before I left Sydney.

Claire

Your email correspondence has stopped! You said you were going to listen to the conversation with your agent but Ive not heard back from you!!!

S ShiniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad experience caused me a lot of stress and fees

Charged my card without confirming the flights. Their customer service is poor.
We paying you more than other provides because of reviews you got, apparently these are fake reviews!
Using Expedia was much easier, few dollars cheaper, more reliable and quick;

Do not book with BYOjet you will encounter problems and not get help.

They answer to your emergency questions after 3-5 days, or not at all. Their customer service is really bad!

hrz

hrzSydney, NSW

Refund my ticket due emergency

We purchased a ticket through Byojet and due illness we have to cancel it. From day 1 I found company is very understanding and supportive and Byojet fully refunded the full amounted

Flight cancelled- 12 weeks wait for BYO refund

We booked return flights UK to Bangkok a couple of months ago via BYO jet. Oman Air cancelled a flight which meant we had to cancel both legs due to timescale. After a week of emails and UK to Aus call to BYO they have confirmed a full refund will be forthcoming...in 12 weeks! This means we cannot book further flights as no money. They took payment instantly so why they cannot refund promptly I do not know, guess they will sit on our 3k. Very suspicious and dubious practices.

Delay on booking confirmation

I was charged for the flights but the booking wasn't confirmed straightaway. I had to ring the customer care team and send them an email explaining my situation but it wasn't until the third time I rang when the assistant was able to resolve my issue. I was able to proceed with the booking then but it took so long for it to be confirmed.

Omar J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Charged Twice

Charged Twice
I had a very bad first experience on booking online with BYOjet. I have been charged twice and customer care representative wasnt helpful. I explained that I have direct debits coming out of the account and asked to speak to a manager or someone who can expedite my refund to no avail!

liya

liyaPerth, WA

This is perfect! We need a company with such good service

BYOjet is a reliable company. I asked for a refund because of my family's reasons. They gave me good guidance and help me through emails and mobile messages. Thanks BYOjet service team.

Booking Type Tour

Maria M.

Maria M.

The company doesn't pay my refund

I've been waiting to receive my refund back from a trip that wasn't done for almost 4 months now. The airline already authorised the refund and the BYOJet doesn't send me the money. I've sent almost 10 e-mails trying to know what's wrong, but they just reply saying that they will check and give me a reply that never happened.

Hi Maria,

Akash Handa

Akash HandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best online service

Got a confirmation call from byo jet. Which was great.
Normally if u book online no one call u to confirm the name/etc.
With byo jet i got a call and they asked if i need to get any thing else. Like wheelchair for my parents.

BYO Jet great customer service

Florence was very helpful and responsive to my requests and called me back within 10-15 minutes. I am happy with the outcome and would use BYO Jet again. Pricing was accurate and competitive hence why I booked.

Customer Care E.BYOjet

Excellent booking site. Excellent Customer Service!

BYOJet is an excellent booking service with fantastic customer service. I have used them a number of times for my bookings for both work and leisure and will continue to use them for sure in the future.

Elsie La Ree Aspinall

Elsie La Ree AspinallSouth East Queensland, QLD

U Have Problems Speak to HAIZEL

I felt I was being shoved aside the first 2 phone calls, then I spoke to Haizel, her service was sublime, and she did not let me go until she found a possible solution to the airline changing my travel dates, which caused problems with connecting flights between 3 countries.
Haizel was the Best, she should be given remuneration, I would if I was her Manager.

Ruel

RuelPerth, WA

This is perfect

Its easy to communicate them.they help you any way thats make easy for the costumer.i recommend that website to my other friends to book thier flight any where in the world

Seat selection after payment

Pricing not accurate very diapointing and misleading will not be using this company again. All costs should be included before payment not after that fact. Why does the seat selection choice become available after you have paid. And then charges you extra to manage your seats for standard seats which are suppose to be included. This is ridiculous! What did I pay for if standard seats were not included?

Customer E.BYOjet

Turned away at check in.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tax invoice

Made a booking for flights to Sydney return. When I got my email with e-ticket reference number, noticed I did not receive a tax invoice for the purchase. Contacted BYOJET via email, was told it wouldn't be sent in 24-48 hours.

2 days later...still no tax invoice. Emailed BYOJET again and was advised that the person who replied to original email is not in the office today and they will follow up. CAN'T SOMEONE ELSE PROCESS MY REQUEST??? It's a really simple request and one required by Australian Consumer and Taxation laws.

I am awaiting further response from BYOJET.

Customer E.BYOjet

Hello Craig
Thank you for your review. I have sent you a private message to investigate this further for you.
Kind Rgds

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

Why does my westpac credit card get rejected (pop up from westpac says that they have been unable to verify my details). Rang bank and they couldn't explain. Hence it looks like I need to move to another site even though you are $600 cheaper.

Hi Rhonda,
Thanks for your enquiry. Are you trying directly on our website ? I will send you a private message to get your email address so we can locate your booking attempt, to see if we can find any reason.

sandra z

sandra zasked

I booked flights last night to Bali for October but byojet said no e-ticket till 7 days this has never happened before I alway get e-tickets straight away through my email

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for your booking. You will have received your confirmation shortly after payment was made. It MAY take up to 7 days to get your e ticket / itinerary but most are generated within 24 hours. If you have not received it yet, please email or phone our Customer Care team and they will follow it up.

sandra z

sandra zasked

I booked flights to Bali last night and byojet said 7 days till you get e- tickets this has never happened before I always get e-tikets straight away by email

Kholoud bahnas
Kholoud bahnas

yea , i reckon they are sub company , thats why they charge a-lot if you try to change the ticket or cancel it and thats why also it takes so much for them to confirm the ticket .if u try to call the call centre they dont really understand english so its drama

Hi Sandra,
BYOJet.

Get an answer from our members and BYOjet representatives