Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Great Telco

I came from Optus who said nothing is wrong with their conection. I was getting 2 MB/second download and 0.5 upload. I need reliable service for Zoom calls. Could not get post paid with other carriers due to bad credit history. By chance found Cmobile. Initial enquiry was handled in a professional manner by local person in Australia. Number was ported over smoothly. Now have 60 to 90 MB download and aroud 20 upload at 7.00 pm peak period. Thank you very much.

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

I found the only phone provider that had perfect service during Victoria`s COVID-19 lockdown.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.95
Included Data per Month5 GB
Melanie T.

Melanie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My network coverage has been really good and I have not experienced and frequent dropouts. The data downloads are faster than my last service and their servicdd egg is really good if you require any assistance

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Kept overcharging me for a service I didn't ask for

These guys switched me across to a plan on Telstra but didn't tell me about the excess data charges. Kept requesting a switch back, but was ignored. Not quite as it seems

Mike

MikeBallarat

Down to earth, low cost and great service

Relatively low cost
Service personnel on the phone were great
Fast, robust data service as it uses Telstra
Overall very happy with C-mobile, and have three phones with them (moved away from Telstra)

Plan Cost per MonthA$13.90
Dave 82316

Dave 82316Central Queensland, QLD

At Last a Fantastic Caring Mobile Company

Went to C Mobile 6 months ago, all I can say is fantastic in every way. Anytime you call you actually speak to a real person without major wait time.

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00
JohnCM

JohnCMBrisbane

The Absolute Best

Great company, great products, great prices and the best phone support I've ever experienced. Nine of our family and friends have moved to C Mobile and all love C Mobile.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.90
Included Data per Month2 GB

Best mobile plan available !!!!!!

This is the best mobile plan I have ever had. It's so inexpensive but gives me loads of talk/text and I get much better coverage and reception than my previous "Big Name" provider.
I wish more people of my age (71) knew about it as it's perfect.
I havn't had a single problem in two years !!!!!

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.90
electroboy

electroboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, Value for money provider

Just signed up my mother for a new service after she was getting the run around by a optus store. it was an easy process to sign her up online with the sim arriving a few days later. Great work Guys many thanks as now i don't have to hear about optus not working.

Plan Cost per MonthA$5.00

ozCPA

ozCPAQueensland, 4020

You Cannot Go Wrong With C Mobile (FABULOUS SERVICE)

Since moving over to C Mobile a few years ago, I have found their service THE BEST in the industry. They offer very reasonably priced phone and data plans with a choice (by the customer) of using either Telstra or Vodafone. Their plans are post-paid and do not require the customer to enter into a long-term contract ,,, plans can be swapped or cancelled on a month-to-month basis. And in the very rare event that an issue needs to be discussed, their Customer Service team is based in AUSTRALIA; with very customer-focused Australian representatives. In my opinion, you just cannot go wrong with C Mobile. I would recommend them without any hesitation whatsoever!

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.90
Brian Howard

Brian HowardSydney, NSW

Robust, Reliable Great Aussie Service and Inexpensive!

I've been with C Mobile for just on 12 months and was previously with Vodafone. I'm now using the same network but at less than a THIRD(!) the price. The Aussie based service is at least as good and as responsive as Vodafone, which was good itself. The transition over and keeping my number was smooth as I could ask for. I can highly recommend C Mobile.

Plan Cost per MonthA$9.90
JR

JRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service sets C mobile apart.

Outstanding customer service sets C mobile apart from other phone providers. Adjustments to plans are made.quickly and efficiently. To C mobile I'm an individual, not just another customer. I'm using their blue plan for excellent coverage.

Plan Cost per MonthA$17.95
Included Data per Month2 GB
DVN

DVN

Happy with the prising, coverage and support

Joined CMobile in 2016. Didn't have huge issues since when.
Great network coverage (especially after we moved to blue plan - Telstra network).
Support is good and quick with response (via email).
Strongly recommend!

Plan Cost per MonthA$9.90

Cheap plan
Really great service
whenever I call with any issue (most being my own fault) it is always resolved with a quick friendly call. They even called me to upgrade my plan for no extra charge

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.00
Included Data per Month4 GB
Woodpusher

WoodpusherNorth Western Region, NSW

Customer Service Less Than Good

C-mobile did not advise me as existing customer that it had new plans with price reductions. Tried telephoning their "help desk", and it rang out. Tried again later in the week, and was contacted to a non-English speaking service officer. When I ported to a better value alternate supplier using the Telstra network, they continued to bill me. Their accounting system did know I ported my number elsewhere. Not a seamless port. Telephoned and got through to a service officer eventually who arrange for a system credit to be applied to a bill I received for a period after I ported my telephone number away from Cmobile. Customer service less than satisfactory

Plan Cost per MonthA$21.00

Dodge_Charger

Dodge_Charger

Highly recommended

Offers very reasonable PAYG rates on a plan for the low call user. Would suit retirees.
Using the Vodafone network, the coverage is fine for our daily use. Can also choose to use Telstra for a slightly higher rate.
Great service when I mislaid the tiny nano SIM card.

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Included Data per Month3 GB

Brian Piper

Brian PiperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Finally, a customer focused supplier

The product is good (Telstra's coverage) but the customer service is superb - you can call, get the phone answered, understand the person AND be understood, get clear and concise response. I have multiple accounts through this provider and thoroughly recommend them.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.90
Included Data per Month3 GB

angiegg

angieggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adequate service at a good price.

Network coverage is excellent. No issues encountered and no dropouts. Coverage has been available in city, rural Queensland areas and northern NSW.
Data download is fast. Have had no lag time.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00

Mark Barnes

Mark BarnesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic value for money.

My use is 99% phone only and I haven't experienced any issue with dropouts. Service is good and pricing is excellent.
The few times that I use data it is fast enough for my use.

No fuss great service

C Mobile offers great service and plans. On the few occasions I've needed to contact C Mobile the replies and help have been prompt and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I'm a very happy customer.

Plan Cost per MonthA$23.00