Muzza

Muzza

Great

Great company .Easy to deal and great service if there is ever a problem .And so good to speak to an Aussie if you need to call .Never had a drop out ...Highly recommend .....

Plan Cost per MonthA$9.90
M-R

M-RSouthwest, VIC

C Mobile easily out-performs all the others

Never had a dropout, never had a problem !
These guys are simply the best in the business.
And Support don't even growl if you ask them something half-witted ! - how's that ?! [grin]

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00
Paul

PaulWestern District, VIC

A great Australian Company - 5* Customer Service

How pleasant to talk to Australian based operators who greet me by my name, and don't ask 100 questions before helping. These guys are like talking to friends. After dealing with clinical emails, overseas call centres, and operators who struggle with English, it is such a breathe of fresh air to deal with this company.

This is the way all phone companies should be. Life with my mobile company has improved dramatically since I made the switch back to an Australian company. I have no links to this company. Just a happy paying customer.

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Included Data per Month3 GB

Anne and Adam

Anne and AdamGosford

Waste of Money

They never provided the 2MB of data as promised in our plan, and even went so far as to brick our phone when we reached 1MB of data (so we could not even use the phone credit we had already paid for). Total waste of money and no customer service at all.

Plan Cost per MonthA$17.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Ric S.

Ric S.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

Always easy to contact and talk with. Always willing to help.
I have a "Blue" account and the coverage, connectivity and quality is always excellent.
They have a variety of plans to suit all budgets and are always happy to either upgrade or downgrade plans to meet your current needs.
I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants true value for their dollar and also wants to be valued as a customer.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.90

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

AS you go Red plan works ok for me

The as you go red plan suits my situation fine. Coverage is Vodaphone, so probably not as good as Telstra, but I hardly go bush anymore. I rarely use data

Duncan

DuncanSydney, NSW

Great service at a competitive price. Coverage is very good. Support is excellent; when I need help there is always a real person the answers the phone with no waiting time. Very happy with the service

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.95

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Online speed, connectivity, good as per my contract (RED); monthly report woeful

The statement I receive each month is all but unintelligable regarding my usage patterns to date, ie its purely a reproduced billing statement, period! Might as well just inform me by email when my contract is about to expire, so I can top up then.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Great customer service

Customer service very good, so easy to get in touch & have a normal conversation.
Pretty satisfied at present with CMobile...i live in the bush so always have great service to talkkkkkk

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Included Data per Month3 GB

Excellent Price and Service

Australian based customer service. Choice of Telstra or Vodafone networks. Good value at each price point.

Marisa

MarisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely happy with coverage! Customer service is amazing

Very reliable! We live in a new estate and the big names out there have no coverage in our area! C Mobile were extremely helpful! All set and loving it!

Plan Cost per MonthA$44.00
Included Data per Month10 GB

Cheap and cheerful

Well priced and for the main works well although it can lack coverage in the country sometimes. The data and voicemail are handy although I don't use them often. Polite reminder when I forgot to pay my bill.

Great price and support

We have been client for more than 5 years and have always had prompt, helpful advice and support. The price and plan options are competitive and the use of Telstra network was the decisive option

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.00

Perfect

Everything is great. Don’t use internet on phone. But calls and texts are going ok. No dropouts. Coverage is always good. Have recommended cmobile to two of our relatives and they are now using cmobile.

Included Data per Month2 GB

irish67

irish67Northern Region, NSW

Excellent service

I have found this service to be all that was stated. The coverage is as good as other companies here, black spots are the same as others, just depends on where I am, but this isn't the fault of Cmobile, but the areas where the towers are.

Included Data per Month0 GB

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Excellent for low use. The best!

Aa a low user I find this is perfect for me and at a very reasonable price without paying for unecessary extras. I really appreciate the extended time limit of a year.

Value for money. Regards

Reliable with no dropouts and we found the charges are pretty good on the current mobile market that seems to become more and more competitive. In terms of download speeds we don't use much that service hence we cannot judge on the actual speed performance. Regards

Glyn

GlynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Works like a charm.

Generally pretty good, much better than Telstra. We are in a black spot zone so have to use an aerial to get even 1 bar which we then blue tooth to cordless house phones- works brilliantly.

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.95

Tash Ewart

Tash EwartPerth, WA

Cannot fault this company!

Super fast and friendly customer service, they actually go out of their way to help you. Really amazing service which I can't fault and would always highly recommend - thank you CMobile!

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00

Nathan Thorne

Nathan ThornePerth, WA

Excellent customer service and value

We chose to take up a prepaid offer for the Vodafone, network coverage is ad quite for our location and area. Customer service has been very good every time we have had to call regarding account.