Paul
PaulWestern District, VIC

A great Australian Company - 5* Customer Service

How pleasant to talk to Australian based operators who greet me by my name, and don't ask 100 questions before helping. These guys are like talking to friends. After dealing with clinical emails, overseas call centres, and operators who struggle with English, it is such a breathe of fresh air to deal with this company.

This is the way all phone companies should be. Life with my mobile company has improved dramatically since I made the switch back to an Australian company. I have no links to this company. Just a happy paying customer.

Dave 82316
Dave 82316Central Queensland, QLD

At Last a Fantastic Caring Mobile Company

Went to C Mobile 6 months ago, all I can say is fantastic in every way. Anytime you call you actually speak to a real person without major wait time.

Anne and Adam
Anne and AdamGosford

Waste of Money

They never provided the 2MB of data as promised in our plan, and even went so far as to brick our phone when we reached 1MB of data (so we could not even use the phone credit we had already paid for). Total waste of money and no customer service at all.

JohnCM
JohnCMBrisbane

The Absolute Best

Great company, great products, great prices and the best phone support I've ever experienced. Nine of our family and friends have moved to C Mobile and all love C Mobile.

Excellent company

Excellent company and great plan. It's cheap, the customer service team are awesome (never on hold). Highly recommend (and I do to all my friends). Great coverage. No issues. Also, C-mobile value customer loyalty and reward you. What's not to love?

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ric S.
Ric S.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

Always easy to contact and talk with. Always willing to help.
I have a "Blue" account and the coverage, connectivity and quality is always excellent.
They have a variety of plans to suit all budgets and are always happy to either upgrade or downgrade plans to meet your current needs.
I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants true value for their dollar and also wants to be valued as a customer.

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Best mobile plan available !!!!!!

This is the best mobile plan I have ever had. It's so inexpensive but gives me loads of talk/text and I get much better coverage and reception than my previous "Big Name" provider.
I wish more people of my age (71) knew about it as it's perfect.
I havn't had a single problem in two years !!!!!

AS you go Red plan works ok for me

The as you go red plan suits my situation fine. Coverage is Vodaphone, so probably not as good as Telstra, but I hardly go bush anymore. I rarely use data

electroboy
electroboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, Value for money provider

Just signed up my mother for a new service after she was getting the run around by a optus store. it was an easy process to sign her up online with the sim arriving a few days later. Great work Guys many thanks as now i don't have to hear about optus not working.

ozCPA
ozCPAQueensland, 4020

You Cannot Go Wrong With C Mobile (FABULOUS SERVICE)

Since moving over to C Mobile a few years ago, I have found their service THE BEST in the industry. They offer very reasonably priced phone and data plans with a choice (by the customer) of using either Telstra or Vodafone. Their plans are post-paid and do not require the customer to enter into a long-term contract ,,, plans can be swapped or cancelled on a month-to-month basis. And in the very rare event that an issue needs to be discussed, their Customer Service team is based in AUSTRALIA; with very customer-focused Australian representatives. In my opinion, you just cannot go wrong with C Mobile. I would recommend them without any hesitation whatsoever!

Brian Howard
Brian HowardSydney, NSW

Robust, Reliable Great Aussie Service and Inexpensive!

I've been with C Mobile for just on 12 months and was previously with Vodafone. I'm now using the same network but at less than a THIRD(!) the price. The Aussie based service is at least as good and as responsive as Vodafone, which was good itself. The transition over and keeping my number was smooth as I could ask for. I can highly recommend C Mobile.

JR
JRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service sets C mobile apart.

Outstanding customer service sets C mobile apart from other phone providers. Adjustments to plans are made.quickly and efficiently. To C mobile I'm an individual, not just another customer. I'm using their blue plan for excellent coverage.

DVN
DVN

Happy with the prising, coverage and support

Joined CMobile in 2016. Didn't have huge issues since when.
Great network coverage (especially after we moved to blue plan - Telstra network).
Support is good and quick with response (via email).
Strongly recommend!

Cheap plan
Really great service
whenever I call with any issue (most being my own fault) it is always resolved with a quick friendly call. They even called me to upgrade my plan for no extra charge

Woodpusher
WoodpusherNorth Western Region, NSW

Customer Service Less Than Good

C-mobile did not advise me as existing customer that it had new plans with price reductions. Tried telephoning their "help desk", and it rang out. Tried again later in the week, and was contacted to a non-English speaking service officer. When I ported to a better value alternate supplier using the Telstra network, they continued to bill me. Their accounting system did know I ported my number elsewhere. Not a seamless port. Telephoned and got through to a service officer eventually who arrange for a system credit to be applied to a bill I received for a period after I ported my telephone number away from Cmobile. Customer service less than satisfactory