Excellent Price and Service

Australian based customer service. Choice of Telstra or Vodafone networks. Good value at each price point.

Patricia Cowell

Patricia CowellSydney, NSW

100% Perfect Service

Very happy with the mobile service. 100% perfect!
Especially with being able to talk immediately to a very helpful and friendly Australian gentleman
when I needed to replace a lost SIM card.

Marisa

MarisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely happy with coverage! Customer service is amazing

Very reliable! We live in a new estate and the big names out there have no coverage in our area! C Mobile were extremely helpful! All set and loving it!

ABB69

ABB69Launceston, TAS

FANTASTIC! Australian business delivering great service, not just talking about it!

From the first contact all of my interactions with the CMobile team has been absolutely first class.
Switched from Telstr..... because of poor customer service and overseas call centres.
When I call the CMobile staff they are located in Australia and actuall know where Tasmania is...

Mixed

Down load speeds can vary greatly
Depending on area . Coverage is good in most places in Australia. Patchy coverage overseas with high prices so not good value makes satellite phone prices look good

Ralph

RalphGold Coast

Good company

Have the odd dropout when my wife who has amaysim doesn't. Otherwise pretty good coverage. Streaming is fine when when service is available. Customer service is good, always helpful and prompt.

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Used to be awesome, but focus on customer service is slipping.

Yasmin C.C Mobile

Kathleen Halloran

Kathleen HalloranIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional service at a great rate

I am very happy with C Mobile as they have delivered exceptional quality service at a much cheaper rate than my previous service provider. Very helpful people to deal with regarding any inquiries and the plans I have for my son and myself suit our needs perfectly. Happy to recommend them to anyone.

Nicko

Nicko

Very pleased with C Mobile

Except for one incorrect account I have been very happy with C mobile. They responded quickly and resolved the matter. I had been with telestra and changed due to the pricing plans on offer. Our coverage here is so bad we have to use an external antenna which means I cannot use a "Smart phone" but this is not C Mobile's fault. Happy to recommend them.

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Needing a plan that doesn't cost, C Mobile delivers. Coverage is excellent. When requesting a call back they deliver. When new plans arrive they pass them on. Overall, C Mobile meets our needs.

Cheap and cheerful

Well priced and for the main works well although it can lack coverage in the country sometimes. The data and voicemail are handy although I don't use them often. Polite reminder when I forgot to pay my bill.

Robert W

Robert WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Put simply, it works

I simply want a mobile phone to make calls and send texts and my C mobile plan does what I want it to do. I dont use the data included so I cannot comment on it's speed or otherwise.

Steven

StevenVictoria

Cheap. But not nasty.

No deception. I got what I paid for with NO extra charges. Top product and Telstra service coverage. Friendly and helpful staff. I didn't try the optus plan so can't comment on that.

Reliable

I haven't had any issues with network coverage and the download speeds have been very good. Having voicemail unlike Belong is handy too. It isn't the cheapest option available but it is reliable and the customer support team are quick to reply.

Geoff Pettingill

Geoff PettingillPoint Lookout

Excellent value service using the nations premium network

The telstra network is the only network provider available at our home in a fringe reception area, so finding a provider using the telstra network was mandatory for us. C-Mobile have the most cost effective solution that meets our needs. We have not had issue with the reliability of our service or the speeds of our data.

Jojo

JojoPerth

Excellent service

I've been with C Moblie for a few years now and have been impressed with the customer service, signal, data and prices. I use their Telstra-based plans. Their Australian based customer service is better than any other phone company I've been with. They quickly sort out any issues and messages never get lost in translation. Their prices have come down over the years along with increased data. I recommend this company to family and friends.

Sharon C

Sharon C

my wife and I are both CMOBILE customers and could not be happier with the service.

very reliable network.no problems with dropouts our downloads.Very good value pricing and prompt and polite service on their help line.would and have recommended C MOBILE to other people and will continue to do so.

Scubadoo

ScubadooAU

Great phone service, simple, honest, good!

Never have problems with coverage, internet speed is as good as I need. Always get quick resolution when I call customer service and never ever have to explain my problem twice.

Great price and support

We have been client for more than 5 years and have always had prompt, helpful advice and support. The price and plan options are competitive and the use of Telstra network was the decisive option

Perfect

Everything is great. Don’t use internet on phone. But calls and texts are going ok. No dropouts. Coverage is always good. Have recommended cmobile to two of our relatives and they are now using cmobile.