Duncan
DuncanSydney, NSW

Great service at a competitive price. Coverage is very good. Support is excellent; when I need help there is always a real person the answers the phone with no waiting time. Very happy with the service

Dodge_Charger
Dodge_Charger

Highly recommended

Offers very reasonable PAYG rates on a plan for the low call user. Would suit retirees.
Using the Vodafone network, the coverage is fine for our daily use. Can also choose to use Telstra for a slightly higher rate.
Great service when I mislaid the tiny nano SIM card.

Brian Piper
Brian PiperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Finally, a customer focused supplier

The product is good (Telstra's coverage) but the customer service is superb - you can call, get the phone answered, understand the person AND be understood, get clear and concise response. I have multiple accounts through this provider and thoroughly recommend them.

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Online speed, connectivity, good as per my contract (RED); monthly report woeful

The statement I receive each month is all but unintelligable regarding my usage patterns to date, ie its purely a reproduced billing statement, period! Might as well just inform me by email when my contract is about to expire, so I can top up then.

angiegg
angieggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adequate service at a good price.

Network coverage is excellent. No issues encountered and no dropouts. Coverage has been available in city, rural Queensland areas and northern NSW.
Data download is fast. Have had no lag time.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Happy with C Mobile service.

We are happy with all aspects of this mobile phone service provider. Their billings costs are very reasonable and they are easily contactable and easy to deal with if you need to query anything.

Mark Barnes
Mark BarnesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic value for money.

My use is 99% phone only and I haven't experienced any issue with dropouts. Service is good and pricing is excellent.
The few times that I use data it is fast enough for my use.

No fuss great service

C Mobile offers great service and plans. On the few occasions I've needed to contact C Mobile the replies and help have been prompt and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I'm a very happy customer.

Pat
PatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, affordable flexible plans!

We have always enjoyed good service, reliable network coverage and prompt, friendly replies to any queries. We'll be staying with C Mobile.....when you're on a good thing, stick to it! Pat

Nick Logan
Nick LoganPerth, WA

Very good price and great support

I have been a Cmobile customer for over 3 years and have always found them to have very competitive prices, The Vodafone coverage that they use on the Red plan has always worked for me. There are always other companies that can sometimes match or slightly beat Cmobile prices but the main thing that stops me thinking about moving is the awesome service. Every query or problem that I have had has always been answered promptly and the problem has always been resolved. I thoroughly recommend Cmobile.

All Good

Good network with low operation cost. Much affordable price with good customer service. Data speed is good but will be happy if will give more data. Overall best plans available

Evon
EvonPerth, WA

Another satisfied customer. Highly recommended.

Brilliant customer service. Very pleasant to deal with. Had a couple of issues when I switched provider and they were easy to reach and problems were dealt with promptly. I am very pleased with Cmobile. Have zero negative comments. Keep up the awesome work.

Carolyn
Carolyn

Great customer service

Customer service very good, so easy to get in touch & have a normal conversation.
Pretty satisfied at present with CMobile...i live in the bush so always have great service to talkkkkkk

Good on the whole

I have a drop out when I do the first call but call back and its ok , It has only just started this. other wise I am very happy with CMobile

Eugene Simpson
Eugene SimpsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love it. It is great value for money but it not perfect.

The vodafone network seems to be fragile at best. On (Good) Friday afternoon last week I had no internet connection. I dont know when it came back on but think it was not there on Saturday afternoon. I checked again on Sunday and it was back. This is perhaps the longest outage I am aware of but there was no text message or any explanation. I know the setup with Cmobile but would have been nice to have information.