customer Service is outstanding

I have not experienced any issues of concern with data or dropouts. The network coverage is very good, only time I didn't have great coverage I was on the Murray River in a house boat.

Excellent Price and Service

Australian based customer service. Choice of Telstra or Vodafone networks. Good value at each price point.

Patricia Cowell
Patricia CowellSydney, NSW

100% Perfect Service

Very happy with the mobile service. 100% perfect!
Especially with being able to talk immediately to a very helpful and friendly Australian gentleman
when I needed to replace a lost SIM card.

Marisa
MarisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely happy with coverage! Customer service is amazing

Very reliable! We live in a new estate and the big names out there have no coverage in our area! C Mobile were extremely helpful! All set and loving it!

ABB69
ABB69Launceston, TAS

FANTASTIC! Australian business delivering great service, not just talking about it!

From the first contact all of my interactions with the CMobile team has been absolutely first class.
Switched from Telstr..... because of poor customer service and overseas call centres.
When I call the CMobile staff they are located in Australia and actuall know where Tasmania is...

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Mixed

Down load speeds can vary greatly
Depending on area . Coverage is good in most places in Australia. Patchy coverage overseas with high prices so not good value makes satellite phone prices look good

Ralph
RalphGold Coast

Good company

Have the odd dropout when my wife who has amaysim doesn't. Otherwise pretty good coverage. Streaming is fine when when service is available. Customer service is good, always helpful and prompt.

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Used to be awesome, but focus on customer service is slipping.

Yasmin C.C Mobile

Kathleen Halloran
Kathleen HalloranIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional service at a great rate

I am very happy with C Mobile as they have delivered exceptional quality service at a much cheaper rate than my previous service provider. Very helpful people to deal with regarding any inquiries and the plans I have for my son and myself suit our needs perfectly. Happy to recommend them to anyone.

Nicko
Nicko

Very pleased with C Mobile

Except for one incorrect account I have been very happy with C mobile. They responded quickly and resolved the matter. I had been with telestra and changed due to the pricing plans on offer. Our coverage here is so bad we have to use an external antenna which means I cannot use a "Smart phone" but this is not C Mobile's fault. Happy to recommend them.

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Needing a plan that doesn't cost, C Mobile delivers. Coverage is excellent. When requesting a call back they deliver. When new plans arrive they pass them on. Overall, C Mobile meets our needs.

Cheap and cheerful

Well priced and for the main works well although it can lack coverage in the country sometimes. The data and voicemail are handy although I don't use them often. Polite reminder when I forgot to pay my bill.

Robert W
Robert WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Put simply, it works

I simply want a mobile phone to make calls and send texts and my C mobile plan does what I want it to do. I dont use the data included so I cannot comment on it's speed or otherwise.

Steven
StevenVictoria

Cheap. But not nasty.

No deception. I got what I paid for with NO extra charges. Top product and Telstra service coverage. Friendly and helpful staff. I didn't try the optus plan so can't comment on that.

Reliable

I haven't had any issues with network coverage and the download speeds have been very good. Having voicemail unlike Belong is handy too. It isn't the cheapest option available but it is reliable and the customer support team are quick to reply.