Perfect

Everything is great. Don’t use internet on phone. But calls and texts are going ok. No dropouts. Coverage is always good. Have recommended cmobile to two of our relatives and they are now using cmobile.

Roy Marsh

Roy MarshPerth, WA

no problems

the network coverage seems to be reliable have had no problems with coverage no drop outs so far
i dont really use data so i cant comment on this feature

irish67

irish67Northern Region, NSW

Excellent service

I have found this service to be all that was stated. The coverage is as good as other companies here, black spots are the same as others, just depends on where I am, but this isn't the fault of Cmobile, but the areas where the towers are.

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Excellent for low use. The best!

Aa a low user I find this is perfect for me and at a very reasonable price without paying for unecessary extras. I really appreciate the extended time limit of a year.

Bruce Colquhoun

Bruce ColquhounGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never had a problem to date.

I have had no dropouts so far,It has been a very reliable network,coverage has also been no problem,for the very small amount of data I have had to download,again no problems.

Suzanne Shaw

Suzanne ShawSouth East Queensland, QLD

They need to get their monthly bill costing right

Everything is great with c mobile except their accounting re monthly bills
I take the $29.90 which includes $10 extra for overseas calls however my
Bill each month charges me extra for the overseas calls and data all of
Which is included in the $29.90 very frustrating .

Value for money. Regards

Reliable with no dropouts and we found the charges are pretty good on the current mobile market that seems to become more and more competitive. In terms of download speeds we don't use much that service hence we cannot judge on the actual speed performance. Regards

Carol

CarolThe Mallee, VIC

Good reliable, reasonably priced service.

I have had no problems with CMobile. The network coverage (blue) has been reliable with no dropouts and data speed has neen fine. Any question I've had has been answered promptly and satisfactorily.

Sandra

SandraMid North Coast, NSW

Love my cmobile blue plan

Great customer service with excellent coverage in a semi rural area since changing to C mobile blue plan. Excellent value for unlimited calls. I would recommend C mobile to everyone.

A great group

Very reliable. No dropouts. All very efficient. if ever I experience trouble through my own near total ignorance, the staff are long suffering & so helpful fixing my problems. I offer my thank you'd.

Downey

DowneyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

C Mobile make it simple, It just works

I have no complaints what so ever. I regularly reccommend C mobile to friends.
Many other telco companies could take a lesson from C mobile's customer service. C Mobile is so simple, it works for the customer.

Feng-Mei Wang

Feng-Mei WangGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are having a good service

I have been as Cmobile customer for a long time. Their services are always excellent and specially, It is a Aussie company. I am very happy for using their service.

Robert

RobertNorth Queensland, QLD

Works well.

Network is reliable - no dropouts have been experienced. Is always available when required. Customer service was A grade when it was once needed and problem was quickly resolved. No complaints here.

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Great options for small or basic users

I'm a 'small user' of mobiles and don't need gigs of internet storage and all that broohaha. All I need is to make calls or send a few text messages each month. C Mobile has cheap options for small users and the customer service has always been responsive when I needed them. Despite being a small user, they have always treated me like a valuable customer and have been helpful with my many questions. I have recommended them to others many times. The service itself is fine and I've never had any problems or dropouts.

Glyn

GlynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Works like a charm.

Generally pretty good, much better than Telstra. We are in a black spot zone so have to use an aerial to get even 1 bar which we then blue tooth to cordless house phones- works brilliantly.

Tatts

TattsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service.

An excellent Telco. company with great customer service located in Australia. I have never experienced any problems with my various plans I've had over the years with them. Highly recommend!

Missydee

MissydeeBurnie

C Mobile

Can’t complain about them, they are great, never had an issue, highly recommend them, their prices are much cheaper than other telcos on the market. Never experienced any dropouts. Australian service, not an overseas crowd.

Tash Ewart

Tash EwartPerth, WA

Cannot fault this company!

Super fast and friendly customer service, they actually go out of their way to help you. Really amazing service which I can't fault and would always highly recommend - thank you CMobile!

Darren McSweeney

Darren McSweeneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best small phone companies.

I've had a mobile with almost every major telco, and a number of smaller ones.
I've returned to C Mobile as they have good service, great customer service, great prices.
I'm on a $19 plan with 2 GB of data and unlimited calls/texts.
I switched back from another provider a few months ago, as I was travelling overseas and the other provider did not offer roaming. C Mobile did not request a deposit, and enabled roaming immediately.
I've called them for customer service several times and never had a bad experience. Obviously only a small call centre, but it is Australian based and the staff there always seem to know what they are talking about and are friendly.

Good customer service

Coverage good, speeds fine. Their data packs aren't as flexible as my previous carrier- Virgin- but the simplicity and excellent customer service are worth it. They called back quickly when I had to leave voice messages (didn't answer every time), or actioned requests that I'd left via voice messages.

Dirt cheap postpaid if you have your own phone, too.