• Plan Type
  • Local Reception
Anne and Adam

Anne and AdamGosford

Waste of Money

They never provided the 2MB of data as promised in our plan, and even went so far as to brick our phone when we reached 1MB of data (so we could not even use the phone credit we had already paid for). Total waste of money and no customer service at all.

Plan Cost per MonthA$17.00
Included Data per Month0 GB

Changed contract and forced to pay more for same product/service

Forced me to change contract or leave
As to pay more with no additional benefit
Lost my phone number as I was not given enough time to migrate
Will not be recommending CMOBILE to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

too bad at all

Always no sign can not make/receive calls this network coverage isn't reliable at all. I have to use WIFI all the time. I have experienced the net dropouts all the time everyday.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00
Included Data per Month1 GB

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

DonnaSydney, NSW

Bullying tactics when bill is overdue

They use bullying tactics when bill is overdue and seem to forget we are not on a contract NOT HAPPY

Donna

Even though I'm now with another service and had my number ported you somehow managed to keep my service restricted please remove this asap and my account with you should be closed, so stop charging me for a service that no longer exists immediately

Yasmin C.C Mobile

CMobile has no control over another service provider porting your number and we cannot restrict your service if you have ported away to another service provider. Please get your facts right before making false and misleading comments.

vkcpolice

vkcpoliceMelbourne

Scum Rip off Merchants Avoid.

This is meant to be a prepaid service yet i am straight away ripped off $12.95 for a application that was not approved due to a poor credit rating. why do you need a credit check for a prepaid service scum ripping of a pensioner. avoid this company they take your cash and dash. dont belive all the positive reviews i can guarantee you they are all written by c mobile themselves. now contacting consumer affairs

YisWA

False Advertising!!

Yis

No sorries thanks just honesty.

Load of bollox

The Doctor

The DoctorWA

Not impressed with their Vodafone coverage and performance!

On a red plan and getting hardly any coverage where I am located which is a regional town. Calls dropping out and as for internet, well zilch! Not even one bar on the H+ symbol! Rubbish.

Unreliable text messages

Talk service ok.

Every time i try and send txt message i get a notification it failed (90% of times). Try again, notificafion failed. Keep trying...failed.
Exactly the same thing happens to my partner who is on the same network.

Sometimes the recipient gets the message even though we are notified of a failure...embarrassing when they have received it 3 times even though you have had 3 fail notifications!!!

Moved to cmobile from slimtel who went in to receivership. Bad choice. Worst network experience ever.

Phil D.

Phil D.asked

Does the Blue 30GB plan charge for international texts or not. On the summary page it says 60c per text, but on the critical info summary it says they're unlimited....???

Peter H.C Mobile

Hi Phil,
Thanks for your enquiry.
The 30Gb plan includes unlimited calls and text to 15 international destinations. Canada, China, France Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, NZ, South Korea, Thailand, UK and USA. The 60c international text cost applies to destinations other than those mentioned.
Cheers

BJT

BJTasked

I want to try before I commit by getting a new number and if I get coverage port my number across Is this possible?

Peter H.C Mobile

Hi BJT, Absolutely. You are most welcome to test the service before you commit to porting your number.
Cheers,

CMobile Support

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

I am on Blue plan and have 60 to 90 mbps

Jack J.

Jack J.asked

How do I update my present plan to increase my data? . When I go into plans available, it seems to want to treat me as a new customer.

Get an answer from our members and C Mobile representatives