Listing monitored by C Mobile

Elicia H.
Elicia H.Illawarra, NSW

Be Wary - They Take Your Money Twice

I went onto c mobile to pre pay a bill to facilitate my budgeting...the transaction went through .... all good portal end --- but when I went to check my bank account it appeared twice. I have since had to put in place spending restrictions due to this .... I just hope I get an immediate refund for this considering the poor customer service I have received.

Matthew Riley
Matthew RileyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Terrible

I thought Cmobile was a good company until they told me they don’t want me as a customer just because my number kept getting ported out when it was not my fault the providers that was trying to port my number didn’t cancel the ports

olivera
oliveramelbourne

upset customer

had some problem with messages and my phone had problem i even send in my emails to show im no making joke still paid bill and left encounter i had on email with customer service man very bad was told delibaretly i rlped them and i pay bill h aswell im no welcome anytime again save your stress which left me upset and go away is no reason to speak this way to customers

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Kept overcharging me for a service I didn't ask for

These guys switched me across to a plan on Telstra but didn't tell me about the excess data charges. Kept requesting a switch back, but was ignored. Not quite as it seems

Anne and Adam
Anne and AdamGosford

Waste of Money

They never provided the 2MB of data as promised in our plan, and even went so far as to brick our phone when we reached 1MB of data (so we could not even use the phone credit we had already paid for). Total waste of money and no customer service at all.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Woodpusher
WoodpusherNorth Western Region, NSW

Customer Service Less Than Good

C-mobile did not advise me as existing customer that it had new plans with price reductions. Tried telephoning their "help desk", and it rang out. Tried again later in the week, and was contacted to a non-English speaking service officer. When I ported to a better value alternate supplier using the Telstra network, they continued to bill me. Their accounting system did know I ported my number elsewhere. Not a seamless port. Telephoned and got through to a service officer eventually who arrange for a system credit to be applied to a bill I received for a period after I ported my telephone number away from Cmobile. Customer service less than satisfactory

Good on the whole

I have a drop out when I do the first call but call back and its ok , It has only just started this. other wise I am very happy with CMobile

dosi
dosiPerth

Cmobile is good

I have been them for a while now. Reasonable prices. I had a problem or two, one of them with International call set-up but they were quickly able to resolve it for me.
I am happy with their service so far.

Plan Cost per Month$16.95

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

A great service for this pensioner!

Extremely rare not to get good coverage. Data download is ok for me. The cost for unlimited use is very economical although, I do not use the phone excessively and rarely use the various other apps.

Local Reception

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Changed contract and forced to pay more for same product/service

Forced me to change contract or leave
As to pay more with no additional benefit
Lost my phone number as I was not given enough time to migrate
Will not be recommending CMOBILE to anyone.

too bad at all

Always no sign can not make/receive calls this network coverage isn't reliable at all. I have to use WIFI all the time. I have experienced the net dropouts all the time everyday.

None other
None otherbrisbane

Alright.

The deals are good at Cmobile, but the man/owner is rude and arrogant. He sounds like the typical business type I'd say.

DonnaSydney, NSW

Bullying tactics when bill is overdue

They use bullying tactics when bill is overdue and seem to forget we are not on a contract NOT HAPPY

Donna

Even though I'm now with another service and had my number ported you somehow managed to keep my service restricted please remove this asap and my account with you should be closed, so stop charging me for a service that no longer exists immediately

Yasmin C.C Mobile

CMobile has no control over another service provider porting your number and we cannot restrict your service if you have ported away to another service provider. Please get your facts right before making false and misleading comments.

vkcpolice
vkcpoliceMelbourne

Scum Rip off Merchants Avoid.

This is meant to be a prepaid service yet i am straight away ripped off $12.95 for a application that was not approved due to a poor credit rating. why do you need a credit check for a prepaid service scum ripping of a pensioner. avoid this company they take your cash and dash. dont belive all the positive reviews i can guarantee you they are all written by c mobile themselves. now contacting consumer affairs

YisWA

False Advertising!!

Yis

No sorries thanks just honesty.

Load of bollox