Listing monitored by C Mobile

Edna
EdnaSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service. Value for money!!

One of the best I found with Telstra coverage needed. Effortless transfer, sim arrived in 2 days and extremely quick without any issues moving my number over. Great value for money and nice to speak to a friendly Aussie! Highly recommend

Elicia H.
Elicia H.Illawarra, NSW

Be Wary - They Take Your Money Twice

I went onto c mobile to pre pay a bill to facilitate my budgeting...the transaction went through .... all good portal end --- but when I went to check my bank account it appeared twice. I have since had to put in place spending restrictions due to this .... I just hope I get an immediate refund for this considering the poor customer service I have received.

Matthew Riley
Matthew RileyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Terrible

I thought Cmobile was a good company until they told me they don’t want me as a customer just because my number kept getting ported out when it was not my fault the providers that was trying to port my number didn’t cancel the ports

Jay. B.
Jay. B. Perth, WA

A fantastic, no-frills provider with superb custom service

PAUL     TOWNSVILLE
PAUL TOWNSVILLENorth Queensland, QLD

A communication company that knows how to communicate

If I'd known how easy and hassle free it is to change to Cmobile I'd have done it years ago. Everything from their comprehensive website to their prompt and friendly communication by phone and email is first class.
Porting my old number was a much simpler process than I'd imagined and on the blue plan I haven't noticed any difference at all to the coverage I had with Telstra, even when out of town. Great value for money.

Maff
MaffGold Coast

Always good in all ways!

Switched to this company. Prices are great. But the service has also been just fine, all smooth, no more dramas such as we had with former provider.

No drop outs.
Large variety of plans from small to big.
We only need the smaller ones.

Real value for the money!

erz
erzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service always Good

We use C mobile for our business, always good customer service, easy to get a hold of a person not a machine, if in need of anything. many thanks to the team.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
oli b
oli bmelbourne

upset customer

had some problem with messages and my phone had problem i even send in my emails to show im no making joke still paid bill and left encounter i had on email with customer service man very bad was told delibaretly i ripped them off and i paid bill as well im no welcome anytime again save your stress which left me upset disrespected and go away there is no reason to speak rude and unpolite customers unproffesional choose provider who will trat you good

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Great Telco

I came from Optus who said nothing is wrong with their conection. I was getting 2 MB/second download and 0.5 upload. I need reliable service for Zoom calls. Could not get post paid with other carriers due to bad credit history. By chance found Cmobile. Initial enquiry was handled in a professional manner by local person in Australia. Number was ported over smoothly. Now have 60 to 90 MB download and aroud 20 upload at 7.00 pm peak period. Thank you very much.

Fitnesspm
FitnesspmMount Waverley

I found the only phone provider that had perfect service during Victoria`s COVID-19 lockdown.

Melanie T.
Melanie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My network coverage has been really good and I have not experienced and frequent dropouts. The data downloads are faster than my last service and their servicdd egg is really good if you require any assistance

JulesV
JulesVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service at Fabulous Price!

I've used C Mobile for many years and have always found them to be reliable, courteous and excellent value for money. A great way to take care of your mobile needs!

Muzza
Muzza

Great

Great company .Easy to deal and great service if there is ever a problem .And so good to speak to an Aussie if you need to call .Never had a drop out ...Highly recommend .....

Kept overcharging me for a service I didn't ask for

These guys switched me across to a plan on Telstra but didn't tell me about the excess data charges. Kept requesting a switch back, but was ignored. Not quite as it seems

M-R
M-RSouthwest, VIC

C Mobile easily out-performs all the others

Never had a dropout, never had a problem !
These guys are simply the best in the business.
And Support don't even growl if you ask them something half-witted ! - how's that ?! [grin]