Listing monitored by C Mobile

Edna
EdnaSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service. Value for money!!

One of the best I found with Telstra coverage needed. Effortless transfer, sim arrived in 2 days and extremely quick without any issues moving my number over. Great value for money and nice to speak to a friendly Aussie! Highly recommend

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Elicia H.
Elicia H.Illawarra, NSW

Be Wary - They Take Your Money Twice

I went onto c mobile to pre pay a bill to facilitate my budgeting...the transaction went through .... all good portal end --- but when I went to check my bank account it appeared twice. I have since had to put in place spending restrictions due to this .... I just hope I get an immediate refund for this considering the poor customer service I have received.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00
PAUL     TOWNSVILLE
PAUL TOWNSVILLENorth Queensland, QLD

A communication company that knows how to communicate

If I'd known how easy and hassle free it is to change to Cmobile I'd have done it years ago. Everything from their comprehensive website to their prompt and friendly communication by phone and email is first class.
Porting my old number was a much simpler process than I'd imagined and on the blue plan I haven't noticed any difference at all to the coverage I had with Telstra, even when out of town. Great value for money.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
erz
erzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service always Good

We use C mobile for our business, always good customer service, easy to get a hold of a person not a machine, if in need of anything. many thanks to the team.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00

oli b
oli bmelbourne

upset customer

had some problem with messages and my phone had problem i even send in my emails to show im no making joke still paid bill and left encounter i had on email with customer service man very bad was told delibaretly i ripped them off and i paid bill as well im no welcome anytime again save your stress which left me upset disrespected and go away there is no reason to speak rude and unpolite customers unproffesional choose provider who will trat you good

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Great Telco

I came from Optus who said nothing is wrong with their conection. I was getting 2 MB/second download and 0.5 upload. I need reliable service for Zoom calls. Could not get post paid with other carriers due to bad credit history. By chance found Cmobile. Initial enquiry was handled in a professional manner by local person in Australia. Number was ported over smoothly. Now have 60 to 90 MB download and aroud 20 upload at 7.00 pm peak period. Thank you very much.

Plan Cost per Month$65.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Fitnesspm
FitnesspmMount Waverley

I found the only phone provider that had perfect service during Victoria`s COVID-19 lockdown.

Plan Cost per Month$19.95
Included Data per Month5 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Melanie T.
Melanie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My network coverage has been really good and I have not experienced and frequent dropouts. The data downloads are faster than my last service and their servicdd egg is really good if you require any assistance

Mike
MikeBallarat

Down to earth, low cost and great service

Relatively low cost
Service personnel on the phone were great
Fast, robust data service as it uses Telstra
Overall very happy with C-mobile, and have three phones with them (moved away from Telstra)

Plan Cost per Month$13.90

Dave 82316
Dave 82316Central Queensland, QLD

At Last a Fantastic Caring Mobile Company

Went to C Mobile 6 months ago, all I can say is fantastic in every way. Anytime you call you actually speak to a real person without major wait time.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
JohnCM
JohnCMBrisbane

The Absolute Best

Great company, great products, great prices and the best phone support I've ever experienced. Nine of our family and friends have moved to C Mobile and all love C Mobile.

Plan Cost per Month$16.90
Included Data per Month2 GB

Best mobile plan available !!!!!!

This is the best mobile plan I have ever had. It's so inexpensive but gives me loads of talk/text and I get much better coverage and reception than my previous "Big Name" provider.
I wish more people of my age (71) knew about it as it's perfect.
I havn't had a single problem in two years !!!!!

Plan Cost per Month$11.90

electroboy
electroboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, Value for money provider

Just signed up my mother for a new service after she was getting the run around by a optus store. it was an easy process to sign her up online with the sim arriving a few days later. Great work Guys many thanks as now i don't have to hear about optus not working.

Plan Cost per Month$5.00
ozCPA
ozCPAQueensland, 4020

You Cannot Go Wrong With C Mobile (FABULOUS SERVICE)

Since moving over to C Mobile a few years ago, I have found their service THE BEST in the industry. They offer very reasonably priced phone and data plans with a choice (by the customer) of using either Telstra or Vodafone. Their plans are post-paid and do not require the customer to enter into a long-term contract ,,, plans can be swapped or cancelled on a month-to-month basis. And in the very rare event that an issue needs to be discussed, their Customer Service team is based in AUSTRALIA; with very customer-focused Australian representatives. In my opinion, you just cannot go wrong with C Mobile. I would recommend them without any hesitation whatsoever!

Plan Cost per Month$10.90
Brian Howard
Brian HowardSydney, NSW

Robust, Reliable Great Aussie Service and Inexpensive!

I've been with C Mobile for just on 12 months and was previously with Vodafone. I'm now using the same network but at less than a THIRD(!) the price. The Aussie based service is at least as good and as responsive as Vodafone, which was good itself. The transition over and keeping my number was smooth as I could ask for. I can highly recommend C Mobile.

Plan Cost per Month$9.90