C Mobile
Listing monitored by C Mobile

Brian Howard
Brian HowardSydney, NSW

Robust, Reliable Great Aussie Service and Inexpensive!

I've been with C Mobile for just on 12 months and was previously with Vodafone. I'm now using the same network but at less than a THIRD(!) the price. The Aussie based service is at least as good and as responsive as Vodafone, which was good itself. The transition over and keeping my number was smooth as I could ask for. I can highly recommend C Mobile.

JR
JRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service sets C mobile apart.

Outstanding customer service sets C mobile apart from other phone providers. Adjustments to plans are made.quickly and efficiently. To C mobile I'm an individual, not just another customer. I'm using their blue plan for excellent coverage.

DVN
DVN

Happy with the prising, coverage and support

Joined CMobile in 2016. Didn't have huge issues since when.
Great network coverage (especially after we moved to blue plan - Telstra network).
Support is good and quick with response (via email).
Strongly recommend!

Cheap plan
Really great service
whenever I call with any issue (most being my own fault) it is always resolved with a quick friendly call. They even called me to upgrade my plan for no extra charge

Duncan
DuncanSydney, NSW

Great service at a competitive price. Coverage is very good. Support is excellent; when I need help there is always a real person the answers the phone with no waiting time. Very happy with the service

Dodge_Charger
Dodge_Charger

Highly recommended

Offers very reasonable PAYG rates on a plan for the low call user. Would suit retirees.
Using the Vodafone network, the coverage is fine for our daily use. Can also choose to use Telstra for a slightly higher rate.
Great service when I mislaid the tiny nano SIM card.

Brian Piper
Brian PiperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Finally, a customer focused supplier

The product is good (Telstra's coverage) but the customer service is superb - you can call, get the phone answered, understand the person AND be understood, get clear and concise response. I have multiple accounts through this provider and thoroughly recommend them.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Mark Barnes
Mark BarnesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic value for money.

My use is 99% phone only and I haven't experienced any issue with dropouts. Service is good and pricing is excellent.
The few times that I use data it is fast enough for my use.

No fuss great service

C Mobile offers great service and plans. On the few occasions I've needed to contact C Mobile the replies and help have been prompt and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I'm a very happy customer.

Pat
PatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, affordable flexible plans!

We have always enjoyed good service, reliable network coverage and prompt, friendly replies to any queries. We'll be staying with C Mobile.....when you're on a good thing, stick to it! Pat

Nick Logan
Nick LoganPerth, WA

Very good price and great support

I have been a Cmobile customer for over 3 years and have always found them to have very competitive prices, The Vodafone coverage that they use on the Red plan has always worked for me. There are always other companies that can sometimes match or slightly beat Cmobile prices but the main thing that stops me thinking about moving is the awesome service. Every query or problem that I have had has always been answered promptly and the problem has always been resolved. I thoroughly recommend Cmobile.

Evon
EvonPerth, WA

Another satisfied customer. Highly recommended.

Brilliant customer service. Very pleasant to deal with. Had a couple of issues when I switched provider and they were easy to reach and problems were dealt with promptly. I am very pleased with Cmobile. Have zero negative comments. Keep up the awesome work.

customer Service is outstanding

I have not experienced any issues of concern with data or dropouts. The network coverage is very good, only time I didn't have great coverage I was on the Murray River in a house boat.

Excellent Price and Service

Australian based customer service. Choice of Telstra or Vodafone networks. Good value at each price point.

Patricia Cowell
Patricia CowellSydney, NSW

100% Perfect Service

Very happy with the mobile service. 100% perfect!
Especially with being able to talk immediately to a very helpful and friendly Australian gentleman
when I needed to replace a lost SIM card.

Marisa
MarisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely happy with coverage! Customer service is amazing

Very reliable! We live in a new estate and the big names out there have no coverage in our area! C Mobile were extremely helpful! All set and loving it!

ABB69
ABB69Launceston, TAS

FANTASTIC! Australian business delivering great service, not just talking about it!

From the first contact all of my interactions with the CMobile team has been absolutely first class.
Switched from Telstr..... because of poor customer service and overseas call centres.
When I call the CMobile staff they are located in Australia and actuall know where Tasmania is...

Kathleen Halloran
Kathleen HalloranIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional service at a great rate

I am very happy with C Mobile as they have delivered exceptional quality service at a much cheaper rate than my previous service provider. Very helpful people to deal with regarding any inquiries and the plans I have for my son and myself suit our needs perfectly. Happy to recommend them to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Needing a plan that doesn't cost, C Mobile delivers. Coverage is excellent. When requesting a call back they deliver. When new plans arrive they pass them on. Overall, C Mobile meets our needs.

Cheap and cheerful

Well priced and for the main works well although it can lack coverage in the country sometimes. The data and voicemail are handy although I don't use them often. Polite reminder when I forgot to pay my bill.

Local Reception

Robert W
Robert WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Put simply, it works

I simply want a mobile phone to make calls and send texts and my C mobile plan does what I want it to do. I dont use the data included so I cannot comment on it's speed or otherwise.

Steven
StevenVictoria

Cheap. But not nasty.

No deception. I got what I paid for with NO extra charges. Top product and Telstra service coverage. Friendly and helpful staff. I didn't try the optus plan so can't comment on that.

Geoff Pettingill
Geoff PettingillPoint Lookout

Excellent value service using the nations premium network

The telstra network is the only network provider available at our home in a fringe reception area, so finding a provider using the telstra network was mandatory for us. C-Mobile have the most cost effective solution that meets our needs. We have not had issue with the reliability of our service or the speeds of our data.

Jojo
JojoPerth

Excellent service

I've been with C Moblie for a few years now and have been impressed with the customer service, signal, data and prices. I use their Telstra-based plans. Their Australian based customer service is better than any other phone company I've been with. They quickly sort out any issues and messages never get lost in translation. Their prices have come down over the years along with increased data. I recommend this company to family and friends.

Sharon C
Sharon C

my wife and I are both CMOBILE customers and could not be happier with the service.

very reliable network.no problems with dropouts our downloads.Very good value pricing and prompt and polite service on their help line.would and have recommended C MOBILE to other people and will continue to do so.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers