C Mobile
Listing monitored by C Mobile

Merril Bouckley
Merril BouckleyNewcastle

Good continued customer service

The service has always worked well. Sometimes I have had a question regarding overseas data and such like. Always I have been answered promptly. I have been a customer for a couple of years now and will continue. I am very please to get answers in English and speak with Australian staff.

Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

C Mobiles the best who needs the rest ?

Have been with mobile for a number if years without any issues. Well worth it. Even got upgraded with more data when they changed their plans for the same cost.

Raghu
RaghuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service oriented service provider

Reliable in our area with decent data speeds. Quick and satisfactory response to all emails from CMOBILE support.
When we were travelling, they quickly supplied another SIM very fast providing better coverage.

Eric Francis
Eric FrancisSydney, NSW

Keep offering the same service and I will stay with you

Been using this service for years - was with telstra and others before trying c mobile - c mobile had what I consider an outstanding service at a reasonable cost - I have not had any problems

Gabrielle
GabrielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices for what I need in a mobile plan.

I have been with Cmobile for 3+ years and find their plans perfect for me. Whenever I’ve called them they’ve always been helpful and fixed any issues. I would recommend to anyone.

Changed from Telstra

I am happy with Cmobile having been with Telstra for over fifteen years.
The price is far better than any other mobile provider and service is great.
Had one drop out in WA but apparently it was a national outage.The fact you could choose Telstra network or some other network is also great

Irene H
Irene HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Choice of C Mobile

Network is very reliable. Quality of reception good.
No problems with dropouts.
Data downloads are fast enough for me.
Customer service is very good. Staff very helpful.
Very affordable service.
Australian owned and based.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Kim
KimKellyville

Never had a problem- great service

Well I didn’t have any issues. I find it fast enough for me and never use all my data. I like that I get txt if I am getting close to my limit

No worries

All good - and the 12 months expiry is fantastic. Never gone that long but the definitely need the flexibility to know the credit is always there for when you need it.

Zane P.
Zane P.Sydney, NSW

Great service - love it!

Reliable network service on Telstra Network - Blue Plans and great value for money. Will be bringing and porting across my other mobile numbers to C Mobile. I would recommend C Mobile to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable service.

RJL
RJLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best mobile service

I have two CMobile accounts one for me and one for my wife. Have had no problems and it was the best price by far better than other providers. The staff are great and very helpful and in Australia not off shore.
Has all the features that we require am very happy with this product.
Billed monthly not every 28 days like other providers out there.
Recommend to all my friends.

David Whelan
David WhelanMid North Coast, NSW

Thank-you C mobile

honest,good value,resolves problems,polite & understanding,professional,download speeds excellent,great coverage.
I have being using c mobile for 2 years & have not had a single issue or complaint. Highly recommend c mobile for anyone wishing to support a locally based Australian compsny

Kazanna
KazannaPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

No issues with net work coverage and the internet speed is great. This means I don’t have to worry re coverage when I travel out into the bush and I have no issues in my home suburb which is common for people using other networks.

al nar
al nar

Great Australian company

I have been a customer of C mobile for over three years and I have found their service second to none.
C mobile’s call centre is Australian based, and the staff are friendly and very proactive to my occasional enquiries.
I will continue to support this great Australian company because of their great services and their very competitive pricing.

Oh The Pain
Oh The PainMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All I need

My mother and I are on C Mobile Red plan and both of us are happy with the service the only thing I would like is an App to check on data.

Matthew McDowell
Matthew McDowellSydney, NSW

Fantastic reliable service on over 60 SIM cards.

Fantastic service.
We currently have over 60 active sim accounts and are very happy with everything. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. Network coverage is always available and have not experienced any dropouts. Data speed on network is super fast.

RychlyPete
RychlyPeteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great CMobile customer service.

I am on the cheapest Red CMobile plan on Vodafone network and I am very happy with it. The coverage is great and there were no dropouts in the last 2-3 years. Data download speed is quite good. Not sure who would actually need 5G? OK, I don't stream videos or games on my phone but general searching and downloads fast.

Tim
Tim

CMobile is top shelf

With increasing reliance on mobile technology to access communications, CMobile provides personal, prompt and responsive service. There are cheaper services on the market, but CMobile is the best I've found.

Janice Embrey
Janice EmbreySouth East Queensland, QLD

cmobile good value consistent price

happy with cmobile but phone plays up a lot (not fault of cmobile) I have NBN and MOST unhappy with that. It is EXTREMELY slow and the home phone supplied only works 30% of time. I had to buy mobile just to be able to call emergency services. I love that it is auto paid same amount every month. If cmobile did nbn I would switch immediately

Matt Tranmer
Matt TranmerSydney Surrounds, NSW

C mobile

Excellent coverage, no drop outs and very good mobile download speeds. The value and download allowance is fantastic for my children and the customer service is second to non. I have phoned them a couple of times to find a person at the end of the phone who is helpful, knowledgeable and able to resolve my issue or answer my questions first time.

Terence McHugh
Terence McHugh

Cmobile is good value and has excellent friendly support.

Even though the mobile tower is visible, signal strength is not good for any provider. I have used Vodafone and Telstra. This is not a Cmobile problem. I do have some dropouts and fluctuate between 3G and 4G. That, of course affects data speed.

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Good service at a great price. Everything I require.

Has been reliable but so far only been using Cmobile in capital city areas so unsure of reliability in more remote areas. It suits the way I use my phone.

Joydeck
JoydeckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never a problem in years.

For several years, I have been more than happy with my CMobile Red PAYG 3G plan. I have just the one mobile phone and use data to check the weather for biking and snow skiing.

Jon Colless
Jon CollessWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect everywhere except chez moi!

I would appreciate the excellent service even more if I had reliable service from the Telstra tower closest to my residence, which is desultory at best. Anywhere else where service is normal I have no complaints whatsoever. The slight problem I had with lack of service on a recent trip to Mt Isa was addressed and fixed with one phone call.

Joanne Crameri
Joanne CrameriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best customer service hands down! Great to speak to an Aussie!! Very happy

I’m so glad I choose C mobile have been so happy with the service! Have told so many of my friends. The service I received on joining was amazing go AussiesThank you

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers