olivera

oliveramelbourne

upset customer

had some problem with messages and my phone had problem i even send in my emails to show im no making joke still paid bill and left encounter i had on email with customer service man very bad was told delibaretly i rlped them and i pay bill h aswell im no welcome anytime again save your stress which left me upset and go away is no reason to speak this way to customers

Kept overcharging me for a service I didn't ask for

These guys switched me across to a plan on Telstra but didn't tell me about the excess data charges. Kept requesting a switch back, but was ignored. Not quite as it seems

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Woodpusher

WoodpusherNorth Western Region, NSW

Customer Service Less Than Good

C-mobile did not advise me as existing customer that it had new plans with price reductions. Tried telephoning their "help desk", and it rang out. Tried again later in the week, and was contacted to a non-English speaking service officer. When I ported to a better value alternate supplier using the Telstra network, they continued to bill me. Their accounting system did know I ported my number elsewhere. Not a seamless port. Telephoned and got through to a service officer eventually who arrange for a system credit to be applied to a bill I received for a period after I ported my telephone number away from Cmobile. Customer service less than satisfactory

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per MonthA$21.00
Included Data per Month1 GB

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Good on the whole

I have a drop out when I do the first call but call back and its ok , It has only just started this. other wise I am very happy with CMobile

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per MonthA$9.90

dosi

dosiPerth

Cmobile is good

I have been them for a while now. Reasonable prices. I had a problem or two, one of them with International call set-up but they were quickly able to resolve it for me.
I am happy with their service so far.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.95

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

A great service for this pensioner!

Extremely rare not to get good coverage. Data download is ok for me. The cost for unlimited use is very economical although, I do not use the phone excessively and rarely use the various other apps.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per MonthA$21.90
Included Data per Month2 GB

None other

None otherbrisbane

Alright.

The deals are good at Cmobile, but the man/owner is rude and arrogant. He sounds like the typical business type I'd say.

Phil D.

Phil D.asked

Does the Blue 30GB plan charge for international texts or not. On the summary page it says 60c per text, but on the critical info summary it says they're unlimited....???

Peter H.C Mobile

Hi Phil,
Thanks for your enquiry.
The 30Gb plan includes unlimited calls and text to 15 international destinations. Canada, China, France Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, NZ, South Korea, Thailand, UK and USA. The 60c international text cost applies to destinations other than those mentioned.
Cheers

BJT

BJTasked

I want to try before I commit by getting a new number and if I get coverage port my number across Is this possible?

Peter H.C Mobile

Hi BJT, Absolutely. You are most welcome to test the service before you commit to porting your number.
Cheers,

CMobile Support

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

I am on Blue plan and have 60 to 90 mbps

Jack J.

Jack J.asked

How do I update my present plan to increase my data? . When I go into plans available, it seems to want to treat me as a new customer.

Get an answer from our members and C Mobile representatives