Mixed

Down load speeds can vary greatly
Depending on area . Coverage is good in most places in Australia. Patchy coverage overseas with high prices so not good value makes satellite phone prices look good

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Used to be awesome, but focus on customer service is slipping.

Yasmin C.C Mobile

Suzanne Shaw
Suzanne ShawSouth East Queensland, QLD

They need to get their monthly bill costing right

Everything is great with c mobile except their accounting re monthly bills
I take the $29.90 which includes $10 extra for overseas calls however my
Bill each month charges me extra for the overseas calls and data all of
Which is included in the $29.90 very frustrating .

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

expensive

I also switched to C Mobile but it is very expensive, took me 10 days to receive the Sim card.

MarcelX
MarcelXPerth

OK but not as advertised

I switched to CMobile just about two weeks ago and this is what I found during this period:

- Signal reception in Perth is fantastic (I had problems with Amaysim in the CBD which uses Optus network) but it is poor or none outside the city even at places where Telstra is OK and shows signal on other devices
- The charge rate for calls and texts was higher than expected and I finished my credit very quickly

In short, it is more expensive than some others with slightly better signal reception

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Phil D.
Phil D.asked

Does the Blue 30GB plan charge for international texts or not. On the summary page it says 60c per text, but on the critical info summary it says they're unlimited....???

Peter H.C Mobile

Hi Phil,
Thanks for your enquiry.
The 30Gb plan includes unlimited calls and text to 15 international destinations. Canada, China, France Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, NZ, South Korea, Thailand, UK and USA. The 60c international text cost applies to destinations other than those mentioned.
Cheers

BJT
BJTasked

I want to try before I commit by getting a new number and if I get coverage port my number across Is this possible?

Peter H.C Mobile

Hi BJT, Absolutely. You are most welcome to test the service before you commit to porting your number.
Cheers,

CMobile Support

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

I am on Blue plan and have 60 to 90 mbps

Jack J.
Jack J.asked

How do I update my present plan to increase my data? . When I go into plans available, it seems to want to treat me as a new customer.

Get an answer from our members and C Mobile representatives