Pow-Chuan L.
Pow-Chuan L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Online speed, connectivity, good as per my contract (RED); monthly report woeful

The statement I receive each month is all but unintelligable regarding my usage patterns to date, ie its purely a reproduced billing statement, period! Might as well just inform me by email when my contract is about to expire, so I can top up then.

Local Reception
Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

angiegg
angieggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adequate service at a good price.

Network coverage is excellent. No issues encountered and no dropouts. Coverage has been available in city, rural Queensland areas and northern NSW.
Data download is fast. Have had no lag time.

Find out how C Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Happy with C Mobile service.

We are happy with all aspects of this mobile phone service provider. Their billings costs are very reasonable and they are easily contactable and easy to deal with if you need to query anything.

All Good

Good network with low operation cost. Much affordable price with good customer service. Data speed is good but will be happy if will give more data. Overall best plans available

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Carolyn
Carolyn

Great customer service

Customer service very good, so easy to get in touch & have a normal conversation.
Pretty satisfied at present with CMobile...i live in the bush so always have great service to talkkkkkk

Eugene Simpson
Eugene SimpsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love it. It is great value for money but it not perfect.

The vodafone network seems to be fragile at best. On (Good) Friday afternoon last week I had no internet connection. I dont know when it came back on but think it was not there on Saturday afternoon. I checked again on Sunday and it was back. This is perhaps the longest outage I am aware of but there was no text message or any explanation. I know the setup with Cmobile but would have been nice to have information.

Ralph
RalphGold Coast

Good company

Have the odd dropout when my wife who has amaysim doesn't. Otherwise pretty good coverage. Streaming is fine when when service is available. Customer service is good, always helpful and prompt.

Nicko
Nicko

Very pleased with C Mobile

Except for one incorrect account I have been very happy with C mobile. They responded quickly and resolved the matter. I had been with telestra and changed due to the pricing plans on offer. Our coverage here is so bad we have to use an external antenna which means I cannot use a "Smart phone" but this is not C Mobile's fault. Happy to recommend them.

Reliable

I haven't had any issues with network coverage and the download speeds have been very good. Having voicemail unlike Belong is handy too. It isn't the cheapest option available but it is reliable and the customer support team are quick to reply.

Roy Marsh
Roy MarshPerth, WA

no problems

the network coverage seems to be reliable have had no problems with coverage no drop outs so far
i dont really use data so i cant comment on this feature

Robert
RobertNorth Queensland, QLD

Works well.

Network is reliable - no dropouts have been experienced. Is always available when required. Customer service was A grade when it was once needed and problem was quickly resolved. No complaints here.

Local Reception

Good customer service

Coverage good, speeds fine. Their data packs aren't as flexible as my previous carrier- Virgin- but the simplicity and excellent customer service are worth it. They called back quickly when I had to leave voice messages (didn't answer every time), or actioned requests that I'd left via voice messages.

Dirt cheap postpaid if you have your own phone, too.

Good value for money

By and large we are very satisfied with C mobile. Their prices are very reasonable, coverage is mostly good except in outlying rural areas - absolutely fine in cities. Customer service is occasionally patchy but also generally pretty good and at times has been excellent. I do find the logic of their invoices hard to follow and I would like to be able to follow data usage on their website which is not currently possible,

Nathan Thorne
Nathan ThornePerth, WA

Excellent customer service and value

We chose to take up a prepaid offer for the Vodafone, network coverage is ad quite for our location and area. Customer service has been very good every time we have had to call regarding account.