erz

erzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service always Good

We use C mobile for our business, always good customer service, easy to get a hold of a person not a machine, if in need of anything. many thanks to the team.

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Great Telco

I came from Optus who said nothing is wrong with their conection. I was getting 2 MB/second download and 0.5 upload. I need reliable service for Zoom calls. Could not get post paid with other carriers due to bad credit history. By chance found Cmobile. Initial enquiry was handled in a professional manner by local person in Australia. Number was ported over smoothly. Now have 60 to 90 MB download and aroud 20 upload at 7.00 pm peak period. Thank you very much.

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

I found the only phone provider that had perfect service during Victoria`s COVID-19 lockdown.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.95
Included Data per Month5 GB

Melanie T.

Melanie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My network coverage has been really good and I have not experienced and frequent dropouts. The data downloads are faster than my last service and their servicdd egg is really good if you require any assistance

JulesV

JulesVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service at Fabulous Price!

I've used C Mobile for many years and have always found them to be reliable, courteous and excellent value for money. A great way to take care of your mobile needs!

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per MonthA$4.16
Muzza

Muzza

Great

Great company .Easy to deal and great service if there is ever a problem .And so good to speak to an Aussie if you need to call .Never had a drop out ...Highly recommend .....

M-R

M-RSouthwest, VIC

C Mobile easily out-performs all the others

Never had a dropout, never had a problem !
These guys are simply the best in the business.
And Support don't even growl if you ask them something half-witted ! - how's that ?! [grin]

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00
Mike

MikeBallarat

Down to earth, low cost and great service

Relatively low cost
Service personnel on the phone were great
Fast, robust data service as it uses Telstra
Overall very happy with C-mobile, and have three phones with them (moved away from Telstra)

Plan Cost per MonthA$13.90
Paul

PaulWestern District, VIC

A great Australian Company - 5* Customer Service

How pleasant to talk to Australian based operators who greet me by my name, and don't ask 100 questions before helping. These guys are like talking to friends. After dealing with clinical emails, overseas call centres, and operators who struggle with English, it is such a breathe of fresh air to deal with this company.

This is the way all phone companies should be. Life with my mobile company has improved dramatically since I made the switch back to an Australian company. I have no links to this company. Just a happy paying customer.

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Included Data per Month3 GB

Dave 82316

Dave 82316Central Queensland, QLD

At Last a Fantastic Caring Mobile Company

Went to C Mobile 6 months ago, all I can say is fantastic in every way. Anytime you call you actually speak to a real person without major wait time.

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00
JohnCM

JohnCMBrisbane

The Absolute Best

Great company, great products, great prices and the best phone support I've ever experienced. Nine of our family and friends have moved to C Mobile and all love C Mobile.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.90
Included Data per Month2 GB

Excellent company

Excellent company and great plan. It's cheap, the customer service team are awesome (never on hold). Highly recommend (and I do to all my friends). Great coverage. No issues. Also, C-mobile value customer loyalty and reward you. What's not to love?

Ric S.

Ric S.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

Always easy to contact and talk with. Always willing to help.
I have a "Blue" account and the coverage, connectivity and quality is always excellent.
They have a variety of plans to suit all budgets and are always happy to either upgrade or downgrade plans to meet your current needs.
I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants true value for their dollar and also wants to be valued as a customer.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.90

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Best mobile plan available !!!!!!

This is the best mobile plan I have ever had. It's so inexpensive but gives me loads of talk/text and I get much better coverage and reception than my previous "Big Name" provider.
I wish more people of my age (71) knew about it as it's perfect.
I havn't had a single problem in two years !!!!!

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.90

AS you go Red plan works ok for me

The as you go red plan suits my situation fine. Coverage is Vodaphone, so probably not as good as Telstra, but I hardly go bush anymore. I rarely use data

electroboy

electroboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, Value for money provider

Just signed up my mother for a new service after she was getting the run around by a optus store. it was an easy process to sign her up online with the sim arriving a few days later. Great work Guys many thanks as now i don't have to hear about optus not working.

Plan Cost per MonthA$5.00
ozCPA

ozCPAQueensland, 4020

You Cannot Go Wrong With C Mobile (FABULOUS SERVICE)

Since moving over to C Mobile a few years ago, I have found their service THE BEST in the industry. They offer very reasonably priced phone and data plans with a choice (by the customer) of using either Telstra or Vodafone. Their plans are post-paid and do not require the customer to enter into a long-term contract ,,, plans can be swapped or cancelled on a month-to-month basis. And in the very rare event that an issue needs to be discussed, their Customer Service team is based in AUSTRALIA; with very customer-focused Australian representatives. In my opinion, you just cannot go wrong with C Mobile. I would recommend them without any hesitation whatsoever!

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.90
Brian Howard

Brian HowardSydney, NSW

Robust, Reliable Great Aussie Service and Inexpensive!

I've been with C Mobile for just on 12 months and was previously with Vodafone. I'm now using the same network but at less than a THIRD(!) the price. The Aussie based service is at least as good and as responsive as Vodafone, which was good itself. The transition over and keeping my number was smooth as I could ask for. I can highly recommend C Mobile.

JR

JRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service sets C mobile apart.

Outstanding customer service sets C mobile apart from other phone providers. Adjustments to plans are made.quickly and efficiently. To C mobile I'm an individual, not just another customer. I'm using their blue plan for excellent coverage.

Plan Cost per MonthA$17.95
Included Data per Month2 GB
DVN

DVN

Happy with the prising, coverage and support

Joined CMobile in 2016. Didn't have huge issues since when.
Great network coverage (especially after we moved to blue plan - Telstra network).
Support is good and quick with response (via email).
Strongly recommend!