2C1 Car Loans

100% · 630%

Happynewcarowner
Happynewcarowner
  Fair Incentive Verified

Coached through every part of my car loan application

From the start of the application, all the way through to the signing and understanding of the contract, they were fantastic. Got a decent rate even with my credit score. Will recommend to family and friends Show details
Marty
MartyEyre Peninsula, SA

Excellent customer service

A pleasure to deal with, great communication and very easy loan process
Would highly recommend them to anyone Show details ·  1
Johm
Johm

Perfect and efficient

Quick fast and effective mostly online which is convenient for me and are very upfront glad I've used C1 Show reply
Application Process
Bec Rogerson
Bec Rogerson

Excellent customer service C1 have gone above and beyond thanks Show details
Rob N.
Rob N.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Fast approval, recommend, very happy

Was approved quick, very friendly approachable staff, not rude or fussy Show reply
Paul Evans
Paul Evans

New boat yes

Great service and very friendly and helpful and recommend you to people Show details ·  1
Application Process
Omid
OmidPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Perfect everything

Customer service excellent , friendly staff, fast and easy , trustable company Show reply
Foreign
Foreign

Great work

Amazing customer service and really helped me through doing the loan the right way and for giving me a chance after life hit me hard Show reply
Katie
KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Amazing!

I cannot recommend C1 anymore, Sheldon has been excellent in assisting me to get a new car. The turn around time and responses from him have been so fast. Their website is so easy to use and the client portal makes everything so easy. Show details ·  1
Cassie Pattison
Cassie PattisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Finance Company..Highly recommend

C1 Car loans thank you for giving me a chance at owning a new car. The Customer service I received from Sheldon was brilliant. Everything was explained in plan English including my contract which made me feel comfortable Knowing that I was not going to experience any hidden costs. I am Highly satisfied with my experience and have recommended your service to friends and family thank you again. Show details ·  1
Julie
JulieSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent service and great communication

My husband and I were very impressed with your company. The communication between Sheldon and myself was beyond amazing. He kept in contact and supported us more then I was expecting. I will definitely use Sheldon again. Need more people like Sheldon in customer service.

Kind regards
Mark and Julie Soutar Show details ·  1

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Perfect

Sheldon and his team kept me informed from the start of the process up until settlement. Even with a terrible credit rating they gave me a great deal. Highly recommend for a smooth hassle free car loan. Show details ·  1
Jamie Soutar
Jamie Soutar

Absolute perfect. Loved my experience

Customer service was brilliant. I experienced no hidden costs and everyone I dealt with there were clear and helpful. I cannot fault them in anyway. Highly satisfied with my experience. Show details ·  1
Jade
Jade2 posts

Very fast approval and excellent communication

I was struggling to get approval with other loan companies for a car loan due to my paid default on my credit account. C1 finance responded promptly and approved the car loan within a few days. I am very satisfied with the entire experience. Show reply
Owen
Owen

Excellent Service

Excellent and quick service. Sheldon and and Nathan were amazing from the get go. They helped me get into the car I really wanted and helped me through there really easy process
Jay
Jay

Wonderful service

C1 finance are wonderful to deal with. Very responsive and happy to assist with any enquires. I’ve much appreciated their services.
Was very happy with the loan outcome and the rates. Show reply
Car Loans

Find out how C1 Car Loans compares to other Car Loans

Sedric
Sedric

Exceptional customer service

Their customer service was immaculate. Got a response back in timely manner. Assisted me throughout the process. I am extremely pleased with the offer i got in the end. Thank you Show details ·  1
marco
marcoSydney, NSW2 posts

Great company and great people

Natahan and Stuart were simple amazing , they helped me a lot from the start of my loan and worked with me all the way. During the lockdown they were with me all the steps and helped me a lot without any pressure at all.
Nowdays it's very hard to find companies and people like them. I was lucky to have found them and i got no regrets. Thanks a lot Show details
Taryn
Taryn

Great customer service

Awesome customer service, very efficient and thorough, easy application process. I'm satisfied with the repayments on the loan it will be easy to manage and all taken care of by direct debit so no stress. Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Mathew G.
Mathew G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sheldon and Nathan are awesome

* Sheldon and Nathan were patient and willing to support in anyway they could.
* No, they walked me through the process and answered any questions I had in satisfactory manner.
* best rate I've ever received, thank you! Show details ·  1
Anthony
Anthony

Owe them alot

Going through personal hardships, Sheldon and Nathan were so understanding and helpful. They worked with me, and never put me under any pressure what so ever.
I could not have done this without their help. Show reply
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Help when I needed it

I stumbled on C1 Finance by accident but glad I did.
From my fist consultation with Nathan and Sheldon, they went above and beyond to help me achieve my requirements but it didn't stop there. They were always there when I needed to contact them and their support was 100%
Thank you Sheldon & Nathan it was a pleasure doing business with you both.
Thanks again,
Dave Show details ·  1
Kristie
KristieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Supported me thru the worst of times

Nobody can ever predict what will happen in the future, and after I purchased my car and finances with C1 Finance, I would never have predicted that I would be going thru an ugly divorce where I would be left as a single mum, to pay for a mortgage, plus car and everything that comes with it. Sheldon and Nathan bent over backwards to help me thru my circumstances. Their patience and understanding over the last 4 years has meant the world to me….and now I’m happy to say, we have cleared our payments and are starting a new life afresh!
Thank you Sheldon, Nathan and the team at C1 Finance. You have been amazing! Show reply