Cable Chick

Cable Chick

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (38)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (35)
MNN
MNNSydney, NSW

Not as advertised

Ray
RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great advice and product.

Your knowledgeable employee was able to solve an issue I had connecting extras to my tv. The sale and subsequent delivery went without a hitch. The spitter box you suggested has worked a treat. I am a previous customer and I will purchase from you in the future without doubt.

pjj.1600
pjj.1600Hobart, TAS

Excellent service and delivery

Purchased HDMI Cable on the 24th March and recieved it in Tasmania on the 25th March beat that!!!!
Thanks to the Chick and Australia POST

Richard P.
Richard P.Hunter Region, NSW

Always fast delivery and good quality.

Purchase from Cablechick often. Had technical issue with shopping cart leaving out an item I'd saved. They sent remainder of my order postage free.

Ash
AshVIC, 3429

$ 45 wasted because there was no sign of balanced or unbalanced

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
DJe
DJe

Great length

Found exactly what I needed within moments, quality fantastic, pleased with the super fast shipping and the correspondence of the Cable Chick people, so many great options to choose for your cabling needs.Service is second to none!

Product Purchased5 metre Power cable
Deborah
DeborahSydney, NSW

The CC Angel came to my rescue

I had bought from CC before so when I bought a new TV I emailed for help with pictures of my cable and the wall socket.

Older lady here so I had no idea. The Cable Chick Angel replied to my email about 5 mins later. She sent me links to a couple of products, one for my new TV and the other for my old TV so it was good to go to the new owner.

Thank you very much CC for going the extra mile. Even though my purchase wasn't much I received top rate service! I will always purchase from you in the future and I've mentioned you to family and friends.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VERY IMPRESSED

I had an issue with needing a USB C adaptor.
My local JB Hi Fi computer guy put me onto Cablechick.
Ordered on Monday morning, sent Monday morning and arrived Tuesday lunchtime!!
They are in Brisbane and Im in Melbourne, thats super impressive.
Well done and I am singing your praises all day long.
Adaptor works a treat and Im just disappointed I didnt order a couple of Iphone cords at the same time.
Will be using Cablechick again.

Product PurchasedApple USB-C to USB Adapter

Outstanding service with a minimum of fuss

I have used Cable Chick for years and they consistently tick all the boxes. The right advice, the right price, same day shipment, properly packaged, goods exactly as described. Can’t ask for more than that.

Soy
SoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great electronics store with wonderful support staff

Nice colourful website that's very easy to search and navigate your way around. A great source for all your cable and converter needs. I recently purchased some networking cables and connectors and they work amazing.

Product PurchasedNetwork cables and connectors
Nikki
NikkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Service snd product

For me, was a great online experience and service. Safe, secure, thorough, from purchase to receival.Very happy with high quality product. Would definitely use again if need anything they supply. Feels good to be able to support Aussie business.

Raymond Mc D.
Raymond Mc D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Reasonable Priced HDMI Cable with fantastic performance

The Cable arrived in good time frame, it was reasonably priced, connected
it up to my computer and projector and wow what an improvement over the
old VGA signal, can now run 1920x1080 resolution instead of 1280x800.
Clearer picture, more Definition and mind blowing True Natural Colour,
Deeper Blacks something the VGA Signal lacked.
A very nice and reasonable priced Cable that dose the job, no need to pay big dollars for one, just come to Cable Chick for the best quality at the right price. Raymond.

Excellent service, would recommend

Was a little skeptical about using CableChick but I decided to bite the bullet and ordered a Playstation 2 & 3 Component Video AV Cable (PS2 & PS3 Compatible) on the 23/07 at 11:52 PM, was shipped on the 24/07 and arrived at my place on the 25/07. Very quick service, would definitely recommend!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPlaystation 2 & 3 Component Video AV Cable (PS2 & PS3 Compatible)
Sharon W.
Sharon W.Darling Downs, QLD

Exactly what I needed, and delivered within 24 hours!

I bought a 5m long HDMI cable to run from my PC to my new monitor set up remote to the PC. Ordered around 2:30pm on one day and I received it by lunch the next day. From Brisbane to Warwick Qld in less than 24 hours. Brilliant on all counts!

Product PurchasedHDMI to HDMI Cable 5m

Fantastic Service & Great Quality Product

During this lockdown period, my family needed some extension leads for headphone/microphone headsets. It was very hard to source from elsewhere but CableChick.com.au had them. Transaction was simple and even better I was able to safely pick them up immediately (given I coincidentally live close to their warehouse). Most importantly, the customer service was exceptional and the quality of the product is excellent. Thoroughly recommended.