Cable Chick

Cable Chick (page 2 of 12)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (36)
Anthony L
Anthony LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Right cable, right price, great timing!

Frustrating to get equipment with cord too short or wrong. Finding the right cord is time-consuming, so fantastic to find Cable Chick! Prompt delivery, goods exactly as described. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Sharon W.
Sharon W.Darling Downs, QLD

Exactly what I needed, and delivered within 24 hours!

I bought a 5m long HDMI cable to run from my PC to my new monitor set up remote to the PC. Ordered around 2:30pm on one day and I received it by lunch the next day. From Brisbane to Warwick Qld in less than 24 hours. Brilliant on all counts!

Fantastic Service & Great Quality Product

During this lockdown period, my family needed some extension leads for headphone/microphone headsets. It was very hard to source from elsewhere but CableChick.com.au had them. Transaction was simple and even better I was able to safely pick them up immediately (given I coincidentally live close to their warehouse). Most importantly, the customer service was exceptional and the quality of the product is excellent. Thoroughly recommended.

Problem Solved

I am really happy with the service you provided.
John helped me problem solve and work out that I initially purchased the wrong cable for the job and recommended an alternative to suit of which I purchased an was able to return the original cable for a refund. I will definitely consider Cable chick again.

Jonathan
JonathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, good price, quick service

Your range of products specific to your business is huge, every type of cable one could need, at a good price and delivered quickly when required to my door via the postie

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cable Chick Customer Service and Product Quality? 10/10?

Needed a specific type USB cable, went to the Cable Chick website, filled out the details, paid by debit card and presto 3 days later I had the cable in my hands through standard post. Well done again good people of Cable Chick! I'll be purchasing more stuff from you in the future.
Kind regards,
John.

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap Express delivery , don't pay extra for it

Paid extra $12 for express post so I would have it in two days, So much for that, Took 4 days too arrive and came by normal postman letter box delivery Australian post. Never buying anything from this site again. You will be better off going into your local store.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Excellent range of quality cables

I've have been very happy with my orders from Cable Chick, I've not had any issues. Communication is very clear either by email or voice. Dispatch and delivery times have been spot on. When I need advice on a product specification or a recommendation I know it is an answer I can depend on.
I can highly recommend Cable Chick.

Darryl
DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company To Deal With

I've now dealt with their Capalaba store [QLD] several times now and they have been terrific, asked to test some HDMI cables before I bought them and wasn't a problem, the cables tested fine, reasonable prices and really decent service, my goto store for any cabling what so ever, Very highly recommended.

Robert Rigby
Robert Rigby

They maintain a very high standard year after year

These guys are very impressive with how quickly they deliver cables. When you need a cable it's tempting to go out and get one immediately from a retail store and pay through the nose for it. When they deliver quality products so quickly there's no need.

Dejo
DejoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent!

I ordered a 4K HDMI cable from Cable Chick. I was advised that the item was on back order and they offered a 10% discount (fantastic!). Once the item was on it's way the communication from Cable Chick was prompt and tracking was easy. Happy with the service and item I received.

Always prompt, excellent service and products

I've always had exceptional service from Cable Chick, which is why they're my 'go to' place for cables that aren't the standard lengths held by other stores, and for adapters and connections that aren't the norm either. And the quality of the cables is always exceptional. Everything is described in detail on the website so there are no questions or surprises about what you're getting. The ordering and purchasing process is simple for the user, and the goods are packaged well and sent very quickly, with a tracking number.

Should have gone to Cable Chick

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerIllawarra, NSW

Great Service, price and quality

I have ordered many items from cable chick and they have always met or exceeded my expectations (particularly when the fault was mine). Goods have always arrived quickly and being able to talk to someone who understands what I am talking about is a massive bonus. Highly recommended!

Joseph
JosephSydney, NSW

Pro Series 10m 1 RCA to 2 RCA Subwoofer Y-Cable

Two words to sum you up. You Rock!

Website is well laid out, ordering was easy, price was great and product dispatched promptly so an A1 ordering experience.

When I received the product it was of high quality and exceeded my expectations. No interference whatsoever. They look fantastic too.

Overall, I will buy from again and wholeheartedly recommend Cable Chick.