Cable Chick

Cable Chick (page 4 of 12)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (37)

Amazing Service !!

Amazing how fast the delivery was and they followed up to make sure I was happy. The website was easy to use even for me - a novice.

Andrew
AndrewSydney

great, responsive service

After a delivery problem they fixed it in 24 hours and sent it priority. I'm very happy with the support!

Sarah
SarahStawell

Brilliant customer service, easy to use website

Thank you for your efficient service and delivery of my recent order. The product was exactly what was advertised and does everything I need it to. Very reasonable price. It was my first time using this company and I definitely would again. Quick delivery was also a huge bonus!

Excellent product and service

Saw the item I wanted come in a newletter email. Jumped online, found the exact spec, in this case length of cable. Job done!! Delivery was timely!

EvanA
EvanA

Very Helpful Service

Great website which was easy to navigate even for an IT dummy like me! Great assistance and advice offered in response to my questions and I am very happy with the product that I purchased, it works perfectly!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
hostie42
hostie42AU

Good products, good service

It was my first visit to Cable Chick's web site.
The cables were all listed in logical and easy to find categories. It was helpful to have extensive information about each item, making it easier to decide which one to purchase.
I ordered online, and it was posted on the same day I ordered, with the parcel arriving next day.
Good products, good service and reasonable prices. Can't ask for more than that.

Superior Cable

Extremely satisfied all around ! Product Knowledge and recommendations Service - Price and Quality - Delivery - will definitely use Cable Chick again

AnilG
AnilGAU

Instant delivery, expected quality, surprising pricing, great product range

Amazing! It felt like I'd barely pressed the submit button on the order to Cable Chick when I received the text from Aus Post that the parcel was waiting for pick up! Those guys must be queued up in the warehouse waiting to pack orders the instant they are received!
Not to mention great quality product, literally unbeatable price, but I actually can't get such a slim cable, and at the lengths I want, from anywhere else that I know of anyway.
You won't be disappointed with Cable Chick. Check it out.

aussievic0
aussievic0Illawarra, NSW

This is perfect but luckily I CAN still live without it

Easily navigate to point of interest to myself - just check the lists in left-hand column.
For myself, the product offered were perfect. Unfortunately, there were a couple of items that were sold out but I just asked them to let me know when re-stocked - which they did.
The products, and they were many, all were in working order when received. How long they will continue to work is not in my area of expertise. However, as most of the items on my orders have been static items they will probably last forever.
So, I'm pretty happy with my lot.

Internet Retailer Par Excellence

After several excursions through the Cable Chick website over time (I am a dead set cable nerd) it became apparent that this was a very well built machine. Easy to navigate, particularly intuitive department menus and pop up hints, and the range of products is superb. Each time I have bought a cable from these fellow human beings it has been exactly what I have wanted and needed. I actually have to restrain myself from cruising back and buying more stuff I really DON"T need.

mizzcorrie
mizzcorrieIllawarra, NSW

excellent product

an excellent fast reliable service providing as described product for a reasonable price ..what more could you want .,. buy here!!

Heath
HeathSydney

Quality Outfit

Order was delivered less than 24 hours after being placed. Bloke I spoke to over the phone was knowledgable and friendly, products are seemingly high quality. I've got mates who don't treat me this well.

Great range of quality gear

Bought speaker cable and HDMI cables very happy with them.. grate price ordered it online received the goods a day later concidring I’m from Victoria will be ordering more stuff ...happy customer

Nirvana at Montville
Nirvana at MontvilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service at E-bay prices right here in Australia!

Brilliant service for a first rate product at very competitive prices. Excellent packing and lightening fast delivery!
It's so good to be able to speak to a real person and discuss your requirements and order. I ordered over the phone at 3:00 PM yesterday and received my package at 10:00 AM today! Thanks guys at Cable Chicks! You are awesome.

CMac
CMacSouthwest, VIC

Once Again excellent service!