Cable Chick

Cable Chick

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Ash
AshVIC, 3429

$ 45 wasted because there was no sign of balanced or unbalanced

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap Express delivery , don't pay extra for it

Paid extra $12 for express post so I would have it in two days, So much for that, Took 4 days too arrive and came by normal postman letter box delivery Australian post. Never buying anything from this site again. You will be better off going into your local store.

Lorraine LopichIllawarra, NSW

iPad charger cables do not work

I purchased 2 charger cables for my IPad. Price is good and the delivery was prompt but neither of the cables work. They do not fit into the IPad without being forced. If you jiggle the connection you appear to eventually get the cable to deliver a charge but it is so slow that you need to leave the IPad off at least 12 hours for it to charge. I am also concerned that forcing the cable connection into my IPad will damage it.

Lorraine Lopich

Cable Chick has responded very promptly to my written complaint and I have been advised that replacement cables have been dispatched. I will update further after the replacements have been received.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Cable Chick compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Paid twice the price for cheap products

The photo's made their products look a superior quality product. Hence I thought it justified double the prices elsewhere. Unfortunately the products, in person, look exactly like the cheaper versions elsewhere online. Not work the money unfortunately.

Jay
JayGold Coast

CableChick does not replace faulty goods, poor customer service, faulty cables. Expensive mistake to

CableChick provided Cat6 cables but we had to replace these as they were crap. Possibly some SEA knockoffs.
Also forked out on some expensive HDMI cables but a quarter of these were faulty. The ones that I sent back were refused to be replaced. An expensive mistake to use CableChick. I do not recommend.