Cable Chick

4.9

William C.
    William C.

Unbeatable range

If you want a cable, adapter, converter, splitter or matrix this the place to get it. I've worked in AV before and this was the most convenient place to get all the parts I needed. The products are high quality, prices are fair and the customer service is great.

BRENDAN
    BRENDANSouth East Queensland, QLD

She OverDelivers - Everytime

Under promises and over delivers with fast delivery times and great customer service over the phone.
    This is a great but overlooked business model these days.
    I've done several orders and i'll be faithful to the CChick as long as it stays this way.

My random purchase

I checked JB and others for prices. I was after 15metres. Others only had 2 metre cables.
    I waited 2/3 months as you were out of stock. I had in fact given up when the email came to say you had stock.
    Once stock was available I had it within 2 days as you had thrown in express delivery.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Cable Chick compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Robyn R.
    Robyn R.asked

P55565 4un icons ⁴⁴you 5 t 4th 555oo4or t ⁴

Thai
    Thaiasked

I have sent a question regarding Ps421 but didn't receive a reply. I can't buy it if I can't be assured of compatibility.

gege65
    gege65asked

With respect I note your advertised prices for the mobile phone stands and I am flabbergasted to see the prices as I have bought some, not ORICOM admittedly but hey....where are they manufactured.....
    They costed me about A$12.00 for 2 and the stands for my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 10" A$10.00 for 2 as well except that the latest are manufactured a little simpler but still very stable for the purpose.
    Simply food for thoughts........
    Merry Christmas to all