Cabot's Deck Clean

Cabot's Deck Clean

Aliz

AlizAdelaide

Visibly works !

It works !!! It is a bit of a workout for your muscles but the end result makes it worthwhile. You can actually see some difference while you are doing it, and after it dries you really notice the difference. It leaves the deck really clean , ready for oiling.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

DKB

DKB

Great product

I used a pressure wash on my decking boards.
It cleaned them up and I was thinking that further preparation before staining might be unnecessary.
Since I had already purchased the Deck Clean, I decided to used it.
After completing half the deck, I was amazed at the improvement.

Will K.Cabot's

Anne Poharaasked

We've just built a new Garapa deck. It's been muddy and all of us have walked on it in muddy boots. It's covered in sole print marks that I cannot wash off!

Hi Anne,

So I can assist you, I need to ask a few questions.
Is the timber bare and uncoated?
And have you used anything to clean the deck?

Thanks - Team Cabot's

Anne Poharaasked

Hi there Anne,

So I can assist you, I need to ask a few questions.
Is the timber bare and uncoated?
Have you used anything to try and clean the timber?

Thanks - Team Cabot's

Anne Pohara

It's uncoated Garapa and has been down about a month.

Anne Pohara

I tried Handy Andy and scrubbed and now I've just started cleaning with Cabot's Deck Clean. It's due for a rinse in five minutes.

Rb B.

Rb B.asked

With Cabots deck clean do you need to protect adjacent surfaces like rendered exterior. I know Cabots new timber prep can impact painted surfaces but is this something I need to do when using Cabots deck clean.

Hi there,

We do recommend things like plants, bushes, metal, render and paint work that are not to be cleaned are protected with plastic sheets.
If the Deck Clean does come in contact, rinse off immediately and thoroughly.

Cheers,
Cabot's

Get an answer from our members and Cabot's representatives