Caesarstone Questions & Answers

Prashanthi D.
Prashanthi D.

Hi there iam about to choose black vanilla noir for my island bench any feedback please

Christina P.
Christina P.

I have a black caesar stone benchtop in my kitchen and i would like to know if it can be painted/stained white? And if so, what products can be used? Thank you

Therese
Therese

Reaching out to see if anyone has had palm shade installed. I absolutely hate it- I sit here looking at what is a cleaned bench to see wipe marks of different shades, water stains and general discolouration . Everything stains it and so it’s upsetting looking at this each day and the sinking feeling that nothing can be done. My bench is four metres long and 1000’s was spent only 6 months ago

Caesarstone   DM

Thanks for your feedback, we’re disappointed that you’ve experienced issues with your Caesarstone benchtop. We’d like to look into this further, could you please email your details and warranty number to sales@caesarstone.com.au so we can investigate this?

To register your warranty please follow this link and we will send you a complimentary cleaning kit external link

You can also find more information on the best way to clean your benchtop by visiting our Cleaning and Maintenance page external link

Diane L.

Hello- is there anything else I can do to remove water stains and wipe marks from my Caesarstone Cloudburst countertop. I have tried the recommended methods. The matte finish shows every mark if it is not completely dried with paper towels at all times. It will even leave marks from drying with a dish cloth. This is impossible to maintain. You cannot set a glass of water on it or it will leave a ring. I have to cover my counter top with mats and cutting boards just to use it. Anything that is wet or has some moisture to it that is placed on it will leave marks. I am very disappointed with this product. I also have a chip on the edge and need to know if this can be repaired. Can the Caesarstone be resurfaced with a different application?

Nea fisher
Nea fisher

I feel your pain. Zac the rep from Cesar stone referred me to The Marble Man to see if they could seal cloudburst concrete…unfortunately no they can’t. I had an extensive conversation with the lady at marble man and she recommended their product NANO SCRUB which they use when they come to your house to do a clean…seems much better than the Ceasar stone cleaner. She said forget the metho and use isopropyl alcohol to spray on and wipe with a microfiber cloth.
This method seems to work better although still not perfect.

So so disappointed with this concrete look stone. Their cleaning video makes it look easy!!!

Diane L.

Hello- I purchased and used the NANO SCRUB as directed on my counter top which made no difference whatsoever on any of the spots or water marks. When should I be using an isopropyl alcohol spray? Other than replacing it, do I have any other options for this counter top?

Adrienne Brass
Adrienne Brass

I have a primordia (the natural-look without the polished surface) benchtop.
I hate it, I bought the caesarstone products to help with cleaning it but they don't work.
Is it possible to put a gloss sealer on it to help keep it clean?
Anxiously awaiting your response.

Caesarstone   DM

Hi Adrienne, Thank you for reaching out, we’re disappointed that you’ve experienced issues with your Caesarstone benchtop.

We’d like to look into this further, could you please email your details and warranty number to sales@caesarstone.com.au so we can investigate this for you?

Janette G.
Janette G.

Is Caesarstone safe and what if it chips

Caesarstone   DM

Hi Janette, Yes, Caesarstone benchtops once fitted are 100% safe and there’s nothing to worry about.
Our products are totally safe for consumer use and meet the most stringent health and safety regulations of every State and Territory in Australia.

Caesarstone is a very robust surface and stronger than both marble and granite, but it is not indestructible.
In the unlikely event that your Caesarstone surface is chipped from an external collision, it can generally be repaired, and a chip does not pose any health and safety risk.

Thanks, Caesarstone Team

Penny R.
Penny R.

Hi Ceasarstone - I have frozen terra concrete look kitchen island and benches. It is impossible to keep clean! None of the methods you describe work. Is there a magic product to keep it clean? Feeling very disappointed. I would have it replaced if possible with another finish as it is in my mind faulty - or at least falsely advertised. Hoping to get a constructive response. Thanks

sharon r.
sharon r.

What type of damage is the hardest to fix in a caesarstone bench top .Thank you.

Wal
Wal

Hi
I have a Caesar stone bench top that has been in storage for a while….. it now has a twist is it possible to get this out thanks Shane

Caesarstone   DM

Hi, Thanks for your question. Please email us sales@caesarstone.com.au and we will pass your enquiry onto our technical team for further assistance.

Toni
Toni

Dose caesarstone airy concrete require sealing? I had it recently installed in my new laundry and it seems to stain easily.

Carol S.
Carol S.

they say no but all their concrete products are crap and require masses of cleaning. I have a huge slab in my kitchen and to ensure it stays clean cook in my butlers pantry on a laminate top as its easily cleaned.

PAL
PAL

Is it possible to change the colour of my Caesarstone bench top?
I’ve never been happy with the colour, it is too yellow.
Please help!

Iain

My Caesarstone benchtop has chipped for no apparent reason, nothing was dropped or banged on it. The supplier says it is not covered by warranty because "this can't happen" but it's clear from other online reviews that it can and often does. Has anyone been to Fair Trading about this? Has anyone had a chip repaired (there's a section on the Caesarstone website) and can recommend a repairer?

honesty
honesty

slique or chipfix can repair it for you

Iain

They have but i had to pay for it! It shouldn't have happened and you should have paid for the repair.

Zita

I am very disappointed with my Arctic White Caesarstone kitchen bench as since installation last July, it seems to be very porous and leaves cup rim marks and also around the tap it is completely discoloured! I should have looked at reviews on Houzz prior to ordering as definitely would not have ordered it! Anyone else have this problem?

Caesarstone   DM

Hi Zita, Thank you for your feedback and we’re disappointed to hear about your experience. Could you check the colour of your benchtop as Arctic White is not part of the Caesarstone range. If you do have another colour by Caearstone, please email us sales@caesarstone.com.au referencing your warranty number and we will be more than happy to assist you with the maintenance of your bench top.

-Caesarstone Australia

Pd off big time
Pd off big time

Hello, Was this meant to be White Attica? I am considering this stone and would like to know if this is what Zita is referring to. Thanks

Zita

No it is Artic White, hoped there was an option here to upload a photo but unfortunately there is not. A chap from Cesarstone came out when I complained about the marking and put this creme with nano particles in it, made it a lot better but still regret buying it. Also he advised to rub it over with metholated spirits to take all smudges off it. I am in Brisbane, Australia. Maybe it's called different names in different countries!

Shubhankar Dutta
Shubhankar Dutta

Does the caesar stone withstand the temperature of boiling water without any damage?

Suzanne Stroud-Watts
Suzanne Stroud-Watts

I would think that if you accidentally spilled boiling water on the benchtop it would not cause damage. If you had boiling water in a saucepan and placed it directly on the caesarstone, then it could cause damage.

Lyn F.
Lyn F.

I have a chip in my Airy Concrete bench top. Just wondering what can I do to fix it

Amy
Amy

Hi Lyn I am thinking of getting Airy concrete and am wondering if you are happy with yours and if it’s easy to keep clean? Thank you

ksea54
ksea54

Has any one installed Black Tempal Caesar Stone Benches?

Stephanie Bidewell
Stephanie Bidewell

No sorry.

don robertson
don robertson

Joel C.
Joel C.

Will a 3000 x 900 x 20 caesaratone bench top crack or break? Will a Substraight or other support resolve this?

teresa atkin
teresa atkin

It shouldnt break or crack, if it is supported properly, your cabinet maker or kitchen installer would know how much support it needs, or ring caesarstone, they should also be able to tell you

Sharyn K.
Sharyn K.

I am a huge fan of Caesarstone and have used it again in my new house but this time I have problems, who do I talk to?

Charlie B
Charlie B

What are your concerns

Angela
Angela

Talk to your installer as a first step and they will probably refer you to Caesarstone if they can’t fix it

Caesarstone   DM

Hi Sharyn, Can you please reach out to us via the Contact page on our website, and one of our team will be in touch. Thanks.

Jannine N.
Jannine N.

Our outdoor Ceasarstone Benchtop has faded from the Sun we weren't told at the time it wasn't suitable for outdoor we live in North Qld. Feels very rough on the surface can it be fixed or refunded its only few yrs old not wanting to replace just yet.
Thankyou JannineNapier

Santas little helper
Santas little helper

As per their warranty - https://www.caesarstone.com.au/Portals/0/Documents/2015%20Caesarstone%20Warranty%20Guide.pdf
It would be void as it has been used in an outdoor environment.

R.M.

I was about to choose Caesarstone Raw Concrete for our new house because I loved the look of it and the video on Caesarstones website with Maggie Beer drooling over it had me hooked. After reading the reviews I am not so sure about it. Has anyone had Raw Concrete or any other colour and are happy with it? I'd love to hear from you!

Paul
Paul

Have just had raw concrete installed in kitchen and bathroom a week ago. Absolutely terrible. Just had the Caesar rep in to discuss and he didnt want to know about it. Thats just what happens as each batch is different! There are unsightly marks everywhere which looks like it hasnt been cleaned. Horrible!
STAY AWAY

R.M.

k you for your answer. I asked my sister how she went with her kitchen as she has Caesarstone Alpine Mist. She said its absolutely fine, so it must be the concrete finish that everyone is having trouble with. I'm glad I read some reviews first. I am surprised Casesarstone haven't taken it off the market with all the bad feedback Rugged concrete has had.

Get an answer from our members and Caesarstone representatives