Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.7

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Love it!

Had the for around 4 years, gets used around 5 times per day. Quality of coffee is great, far better than any other machine I've used and better than a lot of cafe's. I'd buy another without looking at any other brand

Purchased in April 2016 for $200.00.

Noise Level
Milk Frothing
Diana H

Diana HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

have a problem that prevents further use

I had about a week of no problems and now for some reason the coffee dispenses into the coffee pod reservoir and not the cup, I am wasting a lot of capsules because I cant find out what the problem is, tried resetting but made no difference

Noise Level
Milk Frothing
Wooly

WoolyAdelaide

Review of Caffitaly Coffee Machine S12 Velocissimo

I purchased this machine on a recommendation from a friend.
It is not expensive nor are the pods I used.
It makes a creamy coffee with a layer of cream that sits on top of the pod coffee which makes it taste so good. The machine itself is quite bulky and I did have a bit of trouble descaling it and the instructions where a bit difficult to follow but overall it produces a high quality taste equal to café coffee and is easy to use.

Purchased in January 2018 for $150.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf
Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines