Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22 (page 2 of 3)

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Toni

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is good but has a fault.

This product was the one I got I made a mistake when I did my first product review. This machine had a fault when I first got it, it broke down the first time the descaling light came on, I put the descaling coupling on but it didn't work, it stopped working altogether so had to take it back, I discovered that the descaling coupling was not long enough, the pin was too short so it wouldn't work, I glued another piece on to it and have had no more problems, I did notify the company but not sure if they corrected it, have had no problems since.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Brisbane

BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice while it lasted!

Sharon

Sharon

Disappointed it didnt last that long

Greg

GregMonterey

Its ok

I can say I am satisfied with this coffee machine even if it doesnt do everything. It makes a decent cup of coffee but the milk is not hot enough and if you use the milk function you are left with luke warm over frothed coffee. What I do is microwave the milk and then add the coffee and it tastes good. If you are happy to do that I would recommend, if not maybe spend a little more and get one of the better machines

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
WAB

WABTownsville

Makes the perfect cup everytime.

Great tasting coffee, frothy milk and extremely easy to use. Pretty much all you can ask for in a 'pod' machine. Plenty of flavours to choose from (even hot chocolates and teas) and they are good value. It can be a bit fiddly to clean, but once you're used to it it's not an issue.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Helena

HelenaSydney, NSW

Customer service is terrible, do not bother with this brand - they do not help post purchase.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Barinder

Barinder

Cafeitaly pod machine

Hi
I Just purchased last month from costco.Not bad experience. Frother is not heating milk properly. Frothing we are doing in aldi frother. Taste is not bad either.its easy to clean. There are 3 options to fill cup. Using first one only.nothing is clear in manual. I wish i choose different brand. Went for shopping without homework

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Adam

AdamMermaid Waters

Drinks COLD

Ok... only just open box as in the process of moving was purchased in March by a friend as a present - Never came with instructions booklet or de scaling piece - I've contacted my friend who lives in LA now she purchased it from Woolworths red bank plains - she did say it was a sale item... I'd say this was returned item & not all parts were return..
But the main problem is the drinks are cold not even luke warn - printed out manual from website to check if I'm doing it correctly - I'm doing it as the manual says... so I think my friend has purchased a dud....
From all the reviews it's just a waste of time to contact the company as they done reply..

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good Machine until

Ive had time when the machine freezes ,no matter what you do it wont respond
Rang Caffitally told me to force the handle open as it would not to get the machine working again
well today the handle snapped and because its just out of warranty Caffitally dont want to know
i was told the machine could not be broken by forcing the handle ?

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Donna

Donna

I hate it

What a crap machine! Not consistent with coffe making. Sometimes hot, most of the time cold, sometimes a cup of coffee, most times a cup of throth. The old machines were heaps better. If it aint broke, dont fix it. Sorry guys, been using cafitaly machines for years but decided to change my brand.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Roblee

RobleeMelbourne

Solution to Milk don't froth with Caffitaly S22

Date PurchasedJan 2016

None like it

I have had mine for almost two years. It gets extreme use (app20per day plus hot water uses) I did follow all instructionsfrom the beginning. most versatile, easy to clean (all the bits go in the dishwasher at night.) simple to follow instructions. Excellent after sale service. Highly recommend any for coffee lovers.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
jay

jayMelbourne

Great coffee machine with so many options

I love this coffee machine. It has so many capsule options and always makes the perfect coffee. I've had it for a while now and don't regret my purchase. It's easy to use and love the variety of capsule brands that will work with this machine.

I would defiantly recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Very disappointed in customer service

Milk jug lid failed to work and plastic part broken. Followed all instructions. Rang, emailed and messaged cafitaly mid December to receive no response at all. Machine broke down before Christmas and Warranty expired Jan. Would not purchase another. Will try to take back to woolies for total swap as no contact from company.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Problematic this is my second s22. The first was replaced after failing 1 week after i bought it. No

Difficult to clean. See above for all the problems with milk dispensing frothing stopped after 2 months. Cleaning difficult to reassemble, too many steps to cleaning mechanism. Water is only warm I need to heat in microwave. The milk jug cracked after 3 months at both top corners. The light register for full tank no longer works.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Won't Last

Coffee taste fine, and is easy to use. The variety of available pods is good. But it failed completely after 9 months. So invest in a better machine. Your money would be better put toward a slightly more expensive machine. It is not good value if it fails. Clearly is not worth the money. Bit of a shame really. It was a gift for my son so very disappointed.

Save your money !

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Deb C

Deb CRockhampton

Great coffee until machine plays up

Made fantastic coffee - hot but not boiling - great taste, foamy milk - for 4 months. Then started getting a few grinds in cup, depite cleaning coffee and milk dispenser after Every use. Today descaler light. Bought $25 bottle descaler. Followed instru tion manual. All good till machine simply stopped at Step 11 and NOTHING will get it out of descale mode. Not happy! No troubleshoot to cover this, no help on Caffitaly website. It's going back to Woolies tomorrow. I've been slavishly following instruct manual since I bought this machine. 4 mths use b4 it dies, just unacceptable. .. no matter how good the coffee is when the machine works.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
CarloC

CarloCElwood

Pretty good but why not just use a caffeteria

I was recently given one of these as a gift, with a bunch of boxes of Grinders pods.

The 'first time use' instructions did not work at all. Nothing happened as it should when I first switched it on.

Anyway decided to risk putting a pod in anyway. First one was pretty ordinary, not very hot, but the next one was very good. The pod did not eject property on the second one initially, but after using the 'lever' again it ejected.

So good coffee for a cheap machine.

But the coffee is no better than my stovetop caffeteria which is a much cheaper option, and more convenient when using for several people, so once the pods run out I doubt I'll use it again.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Ted

Ted

Excellent value and great coffee.

I had a very expensive nesspresso machine, which I had constant problems from day one and I got sick of paying top dollar for wishy washy coffee. Got this as a gift and never looked back. Nice coffee for half the price and easy to use. You just have to make sure that the pods are constantly emptied otherwise they can jam and cause no water to come out. I always rinse the frothier everytime too. There are great choices of capsules too. Gloria jeans ,caffitality, moconna and more.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf
Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines