Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22 (page 3 of 3)

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Makes great coffee but just had continual issues

Machine makes great coffee, would prefer to pour milk first then coffee. Easy to operate and clean. Downside...been through 3 machines in 6 months. 1st one lasted 4 months before facia melted, number 2 lasted 4 weeks then froze. Currently on number 3 but this one is just not making coffee hot enough even with preheating cups and I'm going to take it back. So disappointed as my previous model lasted 3 years and I love the Gloria Jeans caramel pods. Woolworths has been fantastic in swapping them over but enough is enough.

Craig J

Craig JSouth East Queensland, QLD

So damn sad

Bought the machine from Woolworths and OMG we just loved it! For about two weeks, then it wouldn't heat up, bitter horrible coffee and the froth, er well, very disappointed.
Worked it through with Caffitaly help line - absolutely wonderful people there I was impressed with how helpful they were. Returned the machine and got a replacement. All good for about 3 weeks and then, here we go again!!! :-(
There's never been a problem with the folks at Caffitaly or Woolworths, but I'd honestly have been happy to pay twice as much plus for a reliable, basic machine not made in China. Which is where we're at now.

Avid fish keeperAU

Good while it lasts

The S22 makes great caps, there is no doubt about that, but I have experienced three problems. Problem 1) the unit stop heating up so I rang customer support and told me it's faulty, so I exchanged it to Woolies. (2) The milk frother stopped sucking so I replaced the o-ring on the brown stem which fixed it (3) Sometimes the machine will get into a mode where the control buttons freezes/crashes and it doesn't heat up and there's nothing you can do but do the secret factory reset procedure that I learnt from customer support. I use this machine on average 5 times a week and I read the manual and follow the instructions properly. It's a great unit which I used to brag about but now I keep quiet. Durability is the issue with these units.

Avid fish keeper

WARNING TO USERS: Do NOT let the water jug at the back run dry as this will cause the machine to go in a stupid mode where you cannot get it back to working. It's the same as a computer that will no longer boot up.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

She said

She said

Brilliant for the price

Rim

RimSydney

It's excellent

I love this coffee machine, it's really very nice and very easy to clean. Never had a problem with it, I used to go every day to the shops to get a coffee, now I don't go anymore. I got it for half price from Woolworth and have warranty as well.

Daniel S

Daniel SMelbourne

Great machine while it works

Had a machine for maybe three weeks used it every day and then it stopped working. Spoke to customer service which are great it was needing to be replaced we came down to after doing all the steps. Had the machine swapped over this time it only lasted not even a week.

Need new chiller

Need new chillerPerth, WA

Automatic coffee pod value for money machine

Fully automatic coffee machine using pods, at an excellent price. Comes complete with milk froth container. Press a button and machine dispenses, cappuccino, hot Choc, tea, hot choc with auto milk option. Looks similar to Nespressos but at a fraction of the price. Easy cleaning too. Press a button and coffee dispenser rinses. Same with milk spout. Makes an excellent cup of Cappucino with thick, foamy milk froth. Coffee creama looks great too. Uses Caffitaly, Map, Gloria Jeans and Woolies brand of pods. Good quality coffee, easily available at the supermarkets. Upgraded from the previous Caffitaly models. Very happy so far. Descaling advice will be automatically generated.

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf
Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines