Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

SzafFar North Queensland, QLD

Disappointed!!!

Purchased in May 2020 for $299.00.

Helena

HelenaSydney, NSW

Customer service is terrible, do not bother with this brand - they do not help post purchase.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Adam

AdamMermaid Waters

Drinks COLD

Ok... only just open box as in the process of moving was purchased in March by a friend as a present - Never came with instructions booklet or de scaling piece - I've contacted my friend who lives in LA now she purchased it from Woolworths red bank plains - she did say it was a sale item... I'd say this was returned item & not all parts were return..
But the main problem is the drinks are cold not even luke warn - printed out manual from website to check if I'm doing it correctly - I'm doing it as the manual says... so I think my friend has purchased a dud....
From all the reviews it's just a waste of time to contact the company as they done reply..

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Donna

Donna

I hate it

What a crap machine! Not consistent with coffe making. Sometimes hot, most of the time cold, sometimes a cup of coffee, most times a cup of throth. The old machines were heaps better. If it aint broke, dont fix it. Sorry guys, been using cafitaly machines for years but decided to change my brand.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Save your money !

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines