Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Diana H

Diana HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

have a problem that prevents further use

I had about a week of no problems and now for some reason the coffee dispenses into the coffee pod reservoir and not the cup, I am wasting a lot of capsules because I cant find out what the problem is, tried resetting but made no difference

Cant get a milk jug so no milk no coffee

I have got a s22 coffee machine i have had 2 milk jug and they have both cruck and i can not get one i am not very happy with the Machine so i and going to get throw it out. I will never by a Caffitaly machine again. Thank you i will tell people about this so they dont waste there money.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Maria

MariaPerth, WA

Not great.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Very disappointed in customer service

Milk jug lid failed to work and plastic part broken. Followed all instructions. Rang, emailed and messaged cafitaly mid December to receive no response at all. Machine broke down before Christmas and Warranty expired Jan. Would not purchase another. Will try to take back to woolies for total swap as no contact from company.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Problematic this is my second s22. The first was replaced after failing 1 week after i bought it. No

Difficult to clean. See above for all the problems with milk dispensing frothing stopped after 2 months. Cleaning difficult to reassemble, too many steps to cleaning mechanism. Water is only warm I need to heat in microwave. The milk jug cracked after 3 months at both top corners. The light register for full tank no longer works.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Won't Last

Coffee taste fine, and is easy to use. The variety of available pods is good. But it failed completely after 9 months. So invest in a better machine. Your money would be better put toward a slightly more expensive machine. It is not good value if it fails. Clearly is not worth the money. Bit of a shame really. It was a gift for my son so very disappointed.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Craig J

Craig JSouth East Queensland, QLD

So damn sad

Bought the machine from Woolworths and OMG we just loved it! For about two weeks, then it wouldn't heat up, bitter horrible coffee and the froth, er well, very disappointed.
Worked it through with Caffitaly help line - absolutely wonderful people there I was impressed with how helpful they were. Returned the machine and got a replacement. All good for about 3 weeks and then, here we go again!!! :-(
There's never been a problem with the folks at Caffitaly or Woolworths, but I'd honestly have been happy to pay twice as much plus for a reliable, basic machine not made in China. Which is where we're at now.

Avid fish keeperAU

Good while it lasts

The S22 makes great caps, there is no doubt about that, but I have experienced three problems. Problem 1) the unit stop heating up so I rang customer support and told me it's faulty, so I exchanged it to Woolies. (2) The milk frother stopped sucking so I replaced the o-ring on the brown stem which fixed it (3) Sometimes the machine will get into a mode where the control buttons freezes/crashes and it doesn't heat up and there's nothing you can do but do the secret factory reset procedure that I learnt from customer support. I use this machine on average 5 times a week and I read the manual and follow the instructions properly. It's a great unit which I used to brag about but now I keep quiet. Durability is the issue with these units.

Avid fish keeper

WARNING TO USERS: Do NOT let the water jug at the back run dry as this will cause the machine to go in a stupid mode where you cannot get it back to working. It's the same as a computer that will no longer boot up.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf
Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines