Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Love it!

Had the for around 4 years, gets used around 5 times per day. Quality of coffee is great, far better than any other machine I've used and better than a lot of cafe's. I'd buy another without looking at any other brand

Purchased in April 2016 for $200.00.

Diana H

Diana HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

have a problem that prevents further use

I had about a week of no problems and now for some reason the coffee dispenses into the coffee pod reservoir and not the cup, I am wasting a lot of capsules because I cant find out what the problem is, tried resetting but made no difference

Diana T.

Diana T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic coffee machine at a reasonable price,

This is a brilliant machine!
I have had mine for three years now and never had any problems with it!
What I love most about it are the many functions available for a very reasonable price and the fact that I don’t require a seperate milk frother, as the machine has one incorporated!

Purchased in July 2016 at Woolworths for $199.00.

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Cant get a milk jug so no milk no coffee

I have got a s22 coffee machine i have had 2 milk jug and they have both cruck and i can not get one i am not very happy with the Machine so i and going to get throw it out. I will never by a Caffitaly machine again. Thank you i will tell people about this so they dont waste there money.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Mira

MiraCaulfield South

Caffitaly S22 coffee machine

I have used the Caffitaly S22 coffee machine for 3 years. I bought it at Woolworths on a special and have not had one disappointing cup of coffee. The capsules are always available. It is so easy to keep clean, takes up little space on my kitchen bench. I am useless with machines but this has been a pleasure to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
4ofus1111

4ofus1111

Amazing coffee

We use this machine at least 3 times a day sometimes up to 10! We vary between the Woolworths brand strong coffee and hubby likes the Gloria Jeans strong one! Both tast amazing! Extremely easy to use. If we do not use all of the milk from the frother we just remove it from the machine and put in the fridge until next coffee break. Extremely easy to clean with tablets or the liquid.

Maria

MariaPerth, WA

Not great.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sazzbabe88

Sazzbabe88AU

Best ever.

Awesome coffee machine massive selection of different brands of coffee to use and tastes awesome. So quick and easy to use we even bought my mum one and she uses it every single day. Love the helpful cleaning system makes it so easy to keep in good condition.
Very simple to use just read instructions first.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Toni

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is good but has a fault.

This product was the one I got I made a mistake when I did my first product review. This machine had a fault when I first got it, it broke down the first time the descaling light came on, I put the descaling coupling on but it didn't work, it stopped working altogether so had to take it back, I discovered that the descaling coupling was not long enough, the pin was too short so it wouldn't work, I glued another piece on to it and have had no more problems, I did notify the company but not sure if they corrected it, have had no problems since.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
WAB

WABTownsville

Makes the perfect cup everytime.

Great tasting coffee, frothy milk and extremely easy to use. Pretty much all you can ask for in a 'pod' machine. Plenty of flavours to choose from (even hot chocolates and teas) and they are good value. It can be a bit fiddly to clean, but once you're used to it it's not an issue.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Roblee

RobleeMelbourne

Solution to Milk don't froth with Caffitaly S22

None like it

I have had mine for almost two years. It gets extreme use (app20per day plus hot water uses) I did follow all instructionsfrom the beginning. most versatile, easy to clean (all the bits go in the dishwasher at night.) simple to follow instructions. Excellent after sale service. Highly recommend any for coffee lovers.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
jay

jayMelbourne

Great coffee machine with so many options

I love this coffee machine. It has so many capsule options and always makes the perfect coffee. I've had it for a while now and don't regret my purchase. It's easy to use and love the variety of capsule brands that will work with this machine.

I would defiantly recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Very disappointed in customer service

Milk jug lid failed to work and plastic part broken. Followed all instructions. Rang, emailed and messaged cafitaly mid December to receive no response at all. Machine broke down before Christmas and Warranty expired Jan. Would not purchase another. Will try to take back to woolies for total swap as no contact from company.

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Problematic this is my second s22. The first was replaced after failing 1 week after i bought it. No

Difficult to clean. See above for all the problems with milk dispensing frothing stopped after 2 months. Cleaning difficult to reassemble, too many steps to cleaning mechanism. Water is only warm I need to heat in microwave. The milk jug cracked after 3 months at both top corners. The light register for full tank no longer works.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Won't Last

Coffee taste fine, and is easy to use. The variety of available pods is good. But it failed completely after 9 months. So invest in a better machine. Your money would be better put toward a slightly more expensive machine. It is not good value if it fails. Clearly is not worth the money. Bit of a shame really. It was a gift for my son so very disappointed.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Ted

Ted

Excellent value and great coffee.

I had a very expensive nesspresso machine, which I had constant problems from day one and I got sick of paying top dollar for wishy washy coffee. Got this as a gift and never looked back. Nice coffee for half the price and easy to use. You just have to make sure that the pods are constantly emptied otherwise they can jam and cause no water to come out. I always rinse the frothier everytime too. There are great choices of capsules too. Gloria jeans ,caffitality, moconna and more.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Craig J

Craig JSouth East Queensland, QLD

So damn sad

Bought the machine from Woolworths and OMG we just loved it! For about two weeks, then it wouldn't heat up, bitter horrible coffee and the froth, er well, very disappointed.
Worked it through with Caffitaly help line - absolutely wonderful people there I was impressed with how helpful they were. Returned the machine and got a replacement. All good for about 3 weeks and then, here we go again!!! :-(
There's never been a problem with the folks at Caffitaly or Woolworths, but I'd honestly have been happy to pay twice as much plus for a reliable, basic machine not made in China. Which is where we're at now.

Avid fish keeperAU

Good while it lasts

The S22 makes great caps, there is no doubt about that, but I have experienced three problems. Problem 1) the unit stop heating up so I rang customer support and told me it's faulty, so I exchanged it to Woolies. (2) The milk frother stopped sucking so I replaced the o-ring on the brown stem which fixed it (3) Sometimes the machine will get into a mode where the control buttons freezes/crashes and it doesn't heat up and there's nothing you can do but do the secret factory reset procedure that I learnt from customer support. I use this machine on average 5 times a week and I read the manual and follow the instructions properly. It's a great unit which I used to brag about but now I keep quiet. Durability is the issue with these units.

Avid fish keeper

WARNING TO USERS: Do NOT let the water jug at the back run dry as this will cause the machine to go in a stupid mode where you cannot get it back to working. It's the same as a computer that will no longer boot up.

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Rod D.
Rod D.

same happened to me.... if you press the buttons they still function for me just no lights.

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf
Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines