Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Smedley

SmedleySydney, NSW

Good machine but no spare parts

We have had this for years, it works a treat and makes good coffee. The descaler light has been on now for months but i can't find the descaler coupling. I have contacted Grinders so many times now but they do not have any in stock, any ideas on how i can get one or how to descale without it

Purchased in September 2017.

SzafFar North Queensland, QLD

Disappointed!!!

Purchased in May 2020 for $299.00.

danni b

danni b

Okay Machine, Capsules are a plastic waste

The Machine makes a good cupmof coffee in a reasonable amount of time.

Occasionally the pods wouldn't get punched properly by the machine and would get stuck. I would need a lot of force to open the machine and get them back out again.

The milk container has many parts to wash, if you don't wash it every time it gwtsucg harder to clean.

The plastic capsules are a big waste.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

MrsGoziBear

MrsGoziBearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not to bad

Not worth it for the price a lot better options out there. Only bonus is there’s a lot of different brand pods that fit the machine. Pretty easy to operate and to clean. Would recommend researching options and variants prior to purchase as you’ll se what suits your needs best

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharon

Sharon

Disappointed it didnt last that long

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Greg

GregMonterey

Its ok

I can say I am satisfied with this coffee machine even if it doesnt do everything. It makes a decent cup of coffee but the milk is not hot enough and if you use the milk function you are left with luke warm over frothed coffee. What I do is microwave the milk and then add the coffee and it tastes good. If you are happy to do that I would recommend, if not maybe spend a little more and get one of the better machines

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Helena

HelenaSydney, NSW

Customer service is terrible, do not bother with this brand - they do not help post purchase.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Barinder

Barinder

Cafeitaly pod machine

Hi
I Just purchased last month from costco.Not bad experience. Frother is not heating milk properly. Frothing we are doing in aldi frother. Taste is not bad either.its easy to clean. There are 3 options to fill cup. Using first one only.nothing is clear in manual. I wish i choose different brand. Went for shopping without homework

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Adam

AdamMermaid Waters

Drinks COLD

Ok... only just open box as in the process of moving was purchased in March by a friend as a present - Never came with instructions booklet or de scaling piece - I've contacted my friend who lives in LA now she purchased it from Woolworths red bank plains - she did say it was a sale item... I'd say this was returned item & not all parts were return..
But the main problem is the drinks are cold not even luke warn - printed out manual from website to check if I'm doing it correctly - I'm doing it as the manual says... so I think my friend has purchased a dud....
From all the reviews it's just a waste of time to contact the company as they done reply..

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good Machine until

Ive had time when the machine freezes ,no matter what you do it wont respond
Rang Caffitally told me to force the handle open as it would not to get the machine working again
well today the handle snapped and because its just out of warranty Caffitally dont want to know
i was told the machine could not be broken by forcing the handle ?

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Donna

Donna

I hate it

What a crap machine! Not consistent with coffe making. Sometimes hot, most of the time cold, sometimes a cup of coffee, most times a cup of throth. The old machines were heaps better. If it aint broke, dont fix it. Sorry guys, been using cafitaly machines for years but decided to change my brand.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Save your money !

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Deb C

Deb CRockhampton

Great coffee until machine plays up

Made fantastic coffee - hot but not boiling - great taste, foamy milk - for 4 months. Then started getting a few grinds in cup, depite cleaning coffee and milk dispenser after Every use. Today descaler light. Bought $25 bottle descaler. Followed instru tion manual. All good till machine simply stopped at Step 11 and NOTHING will get it out of descale mode. Not happy! No troubleshoot to cover this, no help on Caffitaly website. It's going back to Woolies tomorrow. I've been slavishly following instruct manual since I bought this machine. 4 mths use b4 it dies, just unacceptable. .. no matter how good the coffee is when the machine works.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Makes great coffee but just had continual issues

Machine makes great coffee, would prefer to pour milk first then coffee. Easy to operate and clean. Downside...been through 3 machines in 6 months. 1st one lasted 4 months before facia melted, number 2 lasted 4 weeks then froze. Currently on number 3 but this one is just not making coffee hot enough even with preheating cups and I'm going to take it back. So disappointed as my previous model lasted 3 years and I love the Gloria Jeans caramel pods. Woolworths has been fantastic in swapping them over but enough is enough.

Daniel S

Daniel SMelbourne

Great machine while it works

Had a machine for maybe three weeks used it every day and then it stopped working. Spoke to customer service which are great it was needing to be replaced we came down to after doing all the steps. Had the machine swapped over this time it only lasted not even a week.

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Rod D.
Rod D.

same happened to me.... if you press the buttons they still function for me just no lights.

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines