Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Smedley

SmedleySydney, NSW

Good machine but no spare parts

We have had this for years, it works a treat and makes good coffee. The descaler light has been on now for months but i can't find the descaler coupling. I have contacted Grinders so many times now but they do not have any in stock, any ideas on how i can get one or how to descale without it

Purchased in September 2017.

Wooly

WoolyAdelaide

Review of Caffitaly Coffee Machine S12 Velocissimo

I purchased this machine on a recommendation from a friend.
It is not expensive nor are the pods I used.
It makes a creamy coffee with a layer of cream that sits on top of the pod coffee which makes it taste so good. The machine itself is quite bulky and I did have a bit of trouble descaling it and the instructions where a bit difficult to follow but overall it produces a high quality taste equal to café coffee and is easy to use.

Purchased in January 2018 for $150.00.

Aly

AlyPerth, WA

Going strong for 4 years now

I bought this as a birthday present to myself years ago and it still gets daily use. My only issue is that the descaling feature never ever completes properly and I have to do a quick factory reset to finish the job. The coffee itself is quite satisfactory and I always get a compliment on my coffee.

Date PurchasedNov 2013

Dinkie

DinkieMelbourne

Great little machine

Very easy to use even for a non savy person like me had no problems except the plastic tubing for the milk froffer went down the sink so had to find out how to get a replacement but found out on their website so that made that easy found out price and product information

Date PurchasedApr 2016
ptiva

ptivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Working great since Dec 2016.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
danni b

danni b

Okay Machine, Capsules are a plastic waste

The Machine makes a good cupmof coffee in a reasonable amount of time.

Occasionally the pods wouldn't get punched properly by the machine and would get stuck. I would need a lot of force to open the machine and get them back out again.

The milk container has many parts to wash, if you don't wash it every time it gwtsucg harder to clean.

The plastic capsules are a big waste.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Very good and affordable

MrsGoziBear

MrsGoziBearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not to bad

Not worth it for the price a lot better options out there. Only bonus is there’s a lot of different brand pods that fit the machine. Pretty easy to operate and to clean. Would recommend researching options and variants prior to purchase as you’ll se what suits your needs best

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Nola91

Nola91Qld, 4020

couldn't live without our Caffitaly coffee machine.

Love the taste of the coffee and the excellent milk frother attached to the machine. Would have preferred a larger water tank but the ease of use outweighs this issue. The manual is very informative and easy to follow and I find cleaning is a breeze if you follow the manual instructions.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jazzy_mine

Jazzy_mineAU

Love the range of pods that can be use in this

We have had this machine since Sep 2016, I love the fact that you can use so many different brands of pod with it. Something is always on special which makes it reasonably cheap. It's pretty simple to clean, the biggest downfall on this machine would be that it doesn't quite make the milk hot enough, so you always have just a warm coffee! Aside from that the coffee is nice, and it froths the milk well.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Brisbane

BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice while it lasted!

Sharon

Sharon

Disappointed it didnt last that long

Greg

GregMonterey

Its ok

I can say I am satisfied with this coffee machine even if it doesnt do everything. It makes a decent cup of coffee but the milk is not hot enough and if you use the milk function you are left with luke warm over frothed coffee. What I do is microwave the milk and then add the coffee and it tastes good. If you are happy to do that I would recommend, if not maybe spend a little more and get one of the better machines

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Barinder

Barinder

Cafeitaly pod machine

Hi
I Just purchased last month from costco.Not bad experience. Frother is not heating milk properly. Frothing we are doing in aldi frother. Taste is not bad either.its easy to clean. There are 3 options to fill cup. Using first one only.nothing is clear in manual. I wish i choose different brand. Went for shopping without homework

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good Machine until

Ive had time when the machine freezes ,no matter what you do it wont respond
Rang Caffitally told me to force the handle open as it would not to get the machine working again
well today the handle snapped and because its just out of warranty Caffitally dont want to know
i was told the machine could not be broken by forcing the handle ?

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Deb C

Deb CRockhampton

Great coffee until machine plays up

Made fantastic coffee - hot but not boiling - great taste, foamy milk - for 4 months. Then started getting a few grinds in cup, depite cleaning coffee and milk dispenser after Every use. Today descaler light. Bought $25 bottle descaler. Followed instru tion manual. All good till machine simply stopped at Step 11 and NOTHING will get it out of descale mode. Not happy! No troubleshoot to cover this, no help on Caffitaly website. It's going back to Woolies tomorrow. I've been slavishly following instruct manual since I bought this machine. 4 mths use b4 it dies, just unacceptable. .. no matter how good the coffee is when the machine works.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
CarloC

CarloCElwood

Pretty good but why not just use a caffeteria

I was recently given one of these as a gift, with a bunch of boxes of Grinders pods.

The 'first time use' instructions did not work at all. Nothing happened as it should when I first switched it on.

Anyway decided to risk putting a pod in anyway. First one was pretty ordinary, not very hot, but the next one was very good. The pod did not eject property on the second one initially, but after using the 'lever' again it ejected.

So good coffee for a cheap machine.

But the coffee is no better than my stovetop caffeteria which is a much cheaper option, and more convenient when using for several people, so once the pods run out I doubt I'll use it again.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Makes great coffee but just had continual issues

Machine makes great coffee, would prefer to pour milk first then coffee. Easy to operate and clean. Downside...been through 3 machines in 6 months. 1st one lasted 4 months before facia melted, number 2 lasted 4 weeks then froze. Currently on number 3 but this one is just not making coffee hot enough even with preheating cups and I'm going to take it back. So disappointed as my previous model lasted 3 years and I love the Gloria Jeans caramel pods. Woolworths has been fantastic in swapping them over but enough is enough.

Daniel S

Daniel SMelbourne

Great machine while it works

Had a machine for maybe three weeks used it every day and then it stopped working. Spoke to customer service which are great it was needing to be replaced we came down to after doing all the steps. Had the machine swapped over this time it only lasted not even a week.

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Rod D.
Rod D.

same happened to me.... if you press the buttons they still function for me just no lights.

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf
Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines