Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Smedley

SmedleySydney, NSW

Good machine but no spare parts

We have had this for years, it works a treat and makes good coffee. The descaler light has been on now for months but i can't find the descaler coupling. I have contacted Grinders so many times now but they do not have any in stock, any ideas on how i can get one or how to descale without it

Purchased in September 2017.

Love it!

Had the for around 4 years, gets used around 5 times per day. Quality of coffee is great, far better than any other machine I've used and better than a lot of cafe's. I'd buy another without looking at any other brand

Purchased in April 2016 for $200.00.

Diana T.

Diana T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic coffee machine at a reasonable price,

This is a brilliant machine!
I have had mine for three years now and never had any problems with it!
What I love most about it are the many functions available for a very reasonable price and the fact that I don’t require a seperate milk frother, as the machine has one incorporated!

Purchased in July 2016 at Woolworths for $199.00.

Mira

MiraCaulfield South

Caffitaly S22 coffee machine

I have used the Caffitaly S22 coffee machine for 3 years. I bought it at Woolworths on a special and have not had one disappointing cup of coffee. The capsules are always available. It is so easy to keep clean, takes up little space on my kitchen bench. I am useless with machines but this has been a pleasure to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
danni b

danni b

Okay Machine, Capsules are a plastic waste

The Machine makes a good cupmof coffee in a reasonable amount of time.

Occasionally the pods wouldn't get punched properly by the machine and would get stuck. I would need a lot of force to open the machine and get them back out again.

The milk container has many parts to wash, if you don't wash it every time it gwtsucg harder to clean.

The plastic capsules are a big waste.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
4ofus1111

4ofus1111

Amazing coffee

We use this machine at least 3 times a day sometimes up to 10! We vary between the Woolworths brand strong coffee and hubby likes the Gloria Jeans strong one! Both tast amazing! Extremely easy to use. If we do not use all of the milk from the frother we just remove it from the machine and put in the fridge until next coffee break. Extremely easy to clean with tablets or the liquid.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
MrsGoziBear

MrsGoziBearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not to bad

Not worth it for the price a lot better options out there. Only bonus is there’s a lot of different brand pods that fit the machine. Pretty easy to operate and to clean. Would recommend researching options and variants prior to purchase as you’ll se what suits your needs best

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sazzbabe88

Sazzbabe88AU

Best ever.

Awesome coffee machine massive selection of different brands of coffee to use and tastes awesome. So quick and easy to use we even bought my mum one and she uses it every single day. Love the helpful cleaning system makes it so easy to keep in good condition.
Very simple to use just read instructions first.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Toni

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is good but has a fault.

This product was the one I got I made a mistake when I did my first product review. This machine had a fault when I first got it, it broke down the first time the descaling light came on, I put the descaling coupling on but it didn't work, it stopped working altogether so had to take it back, I discovered that the descaling coupling was not long enough, the pin was too short so it wouldn't work, I glued another piece on to it and have had no more problems, I did notify the company but not sure if they corrected it, have had no problems since.

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Sharon

Sharon

Disappointed it didnt last that long

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Greg

GregMonterey

Its ok

I can say I am satisfied with this coffee machine even if it doesnt do everything. It makes a decent cup of coffee but the milk is not hot enough and if you use the milk function you are left with luke warm over frothed coffee. What I do is microwave the milk and then add the coffee and it tastes good. If you are happy to do that I would recommend, if not maybe spend a little more and get one of the better machines

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
WAB

WABTownsville

Makes the perfect cup everytime.

Great tasting coffee, frothy milk and extremely easy to use. Pretty much all you can ask for in a 'pod' machine. Plenty of flavours to choose from (even hot chocolates and teas) and they are good value. It can be a bit fiddly to clean, but once you're used to it it's not an issue.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Barinder

Barinder

Cafeitaly pod machine

Hi
I Just purchased last month from costco.Not bad experience. Frother is not heating milk properly. Frothing we are doing in aldi frother. Taste is not bad either.its easy to clean. There are 3 options to fill cup. Using first one only.nothing is clear in manual. I wish i choose different brand. Went for shopping without homework

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good Machine until

Ive had time when the machine freezes ,no matter what you do it wont respond
Rang Caffitally told me to force the handle open as it would not to get the machine working again
well today the handle snapped and because its just out of warranty Caffitally dont want to know
i was told the machine could not be broken by forcing the handle ?

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Roblee

RobleeMelbourne

Solution to Milk don't froth with Caffitaly S22

Date PurchasedJan 2016

None like it

I have had mine for almost two years. It gets extreme use (app20per day plus hot water uses) I did follow all instructionsfrom the beginning. most versatile, easy to clean (all the bits go in the dishwasher at night.) simple to follow instructions. Excellent after sale service. Highly recommend any for coffee lovers.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
jay

jayMelbourne

Great coffee machine with so many options

I love this coffee machine. It has so many capsule options and always makes the perfect coffee. I've had it for a while now and don't regret my purchase. It's easy to use and love the variety of capsule brands that will work with this machine.

I would defiantly recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Deb C

Deb CRockhampton

Great coffee until machine plays up

Made fantastic coffee - hot but not boiling - great taste, foamy milk - for 4 months. Then started getting a few grinds in cup, depite cleaning coffee and milk dispenser after Every use. Today descaler light. Bought $25 bottle descaler. Followed instru tion manual. All good till machine simply stopped at Step 11 and NOTHING will get it out of descale mode. Not happy! No troubleshoot to cover this, no help on Caffitaly website. It's going back to Woolies tomorrow. I've been slavishly following instruct manual since I bought this machine. 4 mths use b4 it dies, just unacceptable. .. no matter how good the coffee is when the machine works.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Ted

Ted

Excellent value and great coffee.

I had a very expensive nesspresso machine, which I had constant problems from day one and I got sick of paying top dollar for wishy washy coffee. Got this as a gift and never looked back. Nice coffee for half the price and easy to use. You just have to make sure that the pods are constantly emptied otherwise they can jam and cause no water to come out. I always rinse the frothier everytime too. There are great choices of capsules too. Gloria jeans ,caffitality, moconna and more.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Makes great coffee but just had continual issues

Machine makes great coffee, would prefer to pour milk first then coffee. Easy to operate and clean. Downside...been through 3 machines in 6 months. 1st one lasted 4 months before facia melted, number 2 lasted 4 weeks then froze. Currently on number 3 but this one is just not making coffee hot enough even with preheating cups and I'm going to take it back. So disappointed as my previous model lasted 3 years and I love the Gloria Jeans caramel pods. Woolworths has been fantastic in swapping them over but enough is enough.

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Rod D.
Rod D.

same happened to me.... if you press the buttons they still function for me just no lights.

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf
Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines