Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
Wooly

WoolyAdelaide

Review of Caffitaly Coffee Machine S12 Velocissimo

I purchased this machine on a recommendation from a friend.
It is not expensive nor are the pods I used.
It makes a creamy coffee with a layer of cream that sits on top of the pod coffee which makes it taste so good. The machine itself is quite bulky and I did have a bit of trouble descaling it and the instructions where a bit difficult to follow but overall it produces a high quality taste equal to café coffee and is easy to use.

Purchased in January 2018 for $150.00.

Aly

AlyPerth, WA

Going strong for 4 years now

I bought this as a birthday present to myself years ago and it still gets daily use. My only issue is that the descaling feature never ever completes properly and I have to do a quick factory reset to finish the job. The coffee itself is quite satisfactory and I always get a compliment on my coffee.

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Dinkie

DinkieMelbourne

Great little machine

Very easy to use even for a non savy person like me had no problems except the plastic tubing for the milk froffer went down the sink so had to find out how to get a replacement but found out on their website so that made that easy found out price and product information

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

ptiva

ptivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Working great since Dec 2016.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Very good and affordable

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Nola91

Nola91Qld, 4020

couldn't live without our Caffitaly coffee machine.

Love the taste of the coffee and the excellent milk frother attached to the machine. Would have preferred a larger water tank but the ease of use outweighs this issue. The manual is very informative and easy to follow and I find cleaning is a breeze if you follow the manual instructions.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jazzy_mine

Jazzy_mineAU

Love the range of pods that can be use in this

We have had this machine since Sep 2016, I love the fact that you can use so many different brands of pod with it. Something is always on special which makes it reasonably cheap. It's pretty simple to clean, the biggest downfall on this machine would be that it doesn't quite make the milk hot enough, so you always have just a warm coffee! Aside from that the coffee is nice, and it froths the milk well.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

CarloC

CarloCElwood

Pretty good but why not just use a caffeteria

I was recently given one of these as a gift, with a bunch of boxes of Grinders pods.

The 'first time use' instructions did not work at all. Nothing happened as it should when I first switched it on.

Anyway decided to risk putting a pod in anyway. First one was pretty ordinary, not very hot, but the next one was very good. The pod did not eject property on the second one initially, but after using the 'lever' again it ejected.

So good coffee for a cheap machine.

But the coffee is no better than my stovetop caffeteria which is a much cheaper option, and more convenient when using for several people, so once the pods run out I doubt I'll use it again.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf
Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines