Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Love it!

Had the for around 4 years, gets used around 5 times per day. Quality of coffee is great, far better than any other machine I've used and better than a lot of cafe's. I'd buy another without looking at any other brand

Purchased in April 2016 for $200.00.

Diana T.

Diana T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic coffee machine at a reasonable price,

This is a brilliant machine!
I have had mine for three years now and never had any problems with it!
What I love most about it are the many functions available for a very reasonable price and the fact that I don’t require a seperate milk frother, as the machine has one incorporated!

Purchased in July 2016 at Woolworths for $199.00.

Mira

MiraCaulfield South

Caffitaly S22 coffee machine

I have used the Caffitaly S22 coffee machine for 3 years. I bought it at Woolworths on a special and have not had one disappointing cup of coffee. The capsules are always available. It is so easy to keep clean, takes up little space on my kitchen bench. I am useless with machines but this has been a pleasure to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

4ofus1111

4ofus1111

Amazing coffee

We use this machine at least 3 times a day sometimes up to 10! We vary between the Woolworths brand strong coffee and hubby likes the Gloria Jeans strong one! Both tast amazing! Extremely easy to use. If we do not use all of the milk from the frother we just remove it from the machine and put in the fridge until next coffee break. Extremely easy to clean with tablets or the liquid.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Sazzbabe88

Sazzbabe88AU

Best ever.

Awesome coffee machine massive selection of different brands of coffee to use and tastes awesome. So quick and easy to use we even bought my mum one and she uses it every single day. Love the helpful cleaning system makes it so easy to keep in good condition.
Very simple to use just read instructions first.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Toni

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is good but has a fault.

This product was the one I got I made a mistake when I did my first product review. This machine had a fault when I first got it, it broke down the first time the descaling light came on, I put the descaling coupling on but it didn't work, it stopped working altogether so had to take it back, I discovered that the descaling coupling was not long enough, the pin was too short so it wouldn't work, I glued another piece on to it and have had no more problems, I did notify the company but not sure if they corrected it, have had no problems since.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
WAB

WABTownsville

Makes the perfect cup everytime.

Great tasting coffee, frothy milk and extremely easy to use. Pretty much all you can ask for in a 'pod' machine. Plenty of flavours to choose from (even hot chocolates and teas) and they are good value. It can be a bit fiddly to clean, but once you're used to it it's not an issue.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Roblee

RobleeMelbourne

Solution to Milk don't froth with Caffitaly S22

Date PurchasedJan 2016

None like it

I have had mine for almost two years. It gets extreme use (app20per day plus hot water uses) I did follow all instructionsfrom the beginning. most versatile, easy to clean (all the bits go in the dishwasher at night.) simple to follow instructions. Excellent after sale service. Highly recommend any for coffee lovers.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S22 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

jay

jayMelbourne

Great coffee machine with so many options

I love this coffee machine. It has so many capsule options and always makes the perfect coffee. I've had it for a while now and don't regret my purchase. It's easy to use and love the variety of capsule brands that will work with this machine.

I would defiantly recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Ted

Ted

Excellent value and great coffee.

I had a very expensive nesspresso machine, which I had constant problems from day one and I got sick of paying top dollar for wishy washy coffee. Got this as a gift and never looked back. Nice coffee for half the price and easy to use. You just have to make sure that the pods are constantly emptied otherwise they can jam and cause no water to come out. I always rinse the frothier everytime too. There are great choices of capsules too. Gloria jeans ,caffitality, moconna and more.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
She said

She said

Brilliant for the price

Rim

RimSydney

It's excellent

I love this coffee machine, it's really very nice and very easy to clean. Never had a problem with it, I used to go every day to the shops to get a coffee, now I don't go anymore. I got it for half price from Woolworth and have warranty as well.

Need new chiller

Need new chillerPerth, WA

Automatic coffee pod value for money machine

Fully automatic coffee machine using pods, at an excellent price. Comes complete with milk froth container. Press a button and machine dispenses, cappuccino, hot Choc, tea, hot choc with auto milk option. Looks similar to Nespressos but at a fraction of the price. Easy cleaning too. Press a button and coffee dispenser rinses. Same with milk spout. Makes an excellent cup of Cappucino with thick, foamy milk froth. Coffee creama looks great too. Uses Caffitaly, Map, Gloria Jeans and Woolies brand of pods. Good quality coffee, easily available at the supermarkets. Upgraded from the previous Caffitaly models. Very happy so far. Descaling advice will be automatically generated.

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf
Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines