Caffitaly S23

See the Best Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Coffee / Bad Milk Frother

This coffee maker was really good for about 6 months then the milk frother started blocking up. I cleaned the machine fully on a regular basis but it made no difference. I purchased this machine because i could use the Gloria Jean Pods which was awesome
Unfortunately not worth the extra money you pay for the milk frother. Wish i just purchased without the frother for the cheaper price.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

perfect coffee maker

Great coffee maker. Variety of capsules to choose from and the flavours are great. Best coffee you can get at home. Easy to clean and the whole family use it. Milk frother is a bonus and makes the best cappuccino. Would highly recommend this coffee maker to everyone, its great.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

OK but not really worth the extra money

This machine does an OK job but the extra money spent does not really translate into better features. Admittedly I do save a bit of bench space but ......... No ability to simply get hot milk out of the machine (need to go through a coffee cycle). Froth is a bit too much even on lowest setting.(if you like flat whites, you will not get them from this machine - strictly capp and above). The initial priming is an exercise in frustration (after a zillion times through the process you are about to give up and it magically primes - this takes serious time and patience). And a real shame Maccona has stopped making capsules for this thing - loved that coffee. That said, customer service is absolutely outstanding (replaced my machine that got a blockage without batting an eye and simply sent a new one out - no need to return my old one). I would suggest a normal pod machine and separate induction frother is actually a better all round experience.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Take this machine with me EVERYWHERE!!

Awesome machine, it travels with us everywhere! I use the Coles Mr Barista, Mild coffee pods and everybody I make a coffee for LOVE IT! Its easy to clean and manage and takes up minimal space in my pantry. Give a product a good review where its granted. Thumbs up for this one. And Caffitaly customer service is also great.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Love it.... but

A great and easy machine to use and clean. Nice design and looks professional. However, the Coffee has recently leaked all over my kitchen bench and not coming out through the correct nozzle. I can't find any woolies around my area who has any in stock. Can anyone please help?

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Make more with the built in milk frother I love it

Yes a lot strength and brand's to choose from.
Yes very easy to use I would always buy one like this with the built in milk froffer.
Very easy to clean with the built in cleaning function.
Keep making the machines like the s23 I'll will keep buying one.
Over the the other brands.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Happy

Bought the coffee maker. Had another well known brand. It was great. Just hated the coffee itself. Love most of the caffitaly branded coffee. So I bought the machine. s23. Haven't looked back. Easy to keep clean. Definitely descale it every 30 coffee's. Easy to use once you get the hang of it. Recommend joining the Caffitaly club, the coffee pods are cheaper. As is the descaling solution. You can also get spare parts if you need them too. Love it

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Easy to use, great tasting coffee

Great tasting coffee, super easy to use and it's very easy to clean. Not real consistent on how much milk you get in a mug. And you can't adjust the temperature, which us ok if you like to drink your coffee straight away. Good looking appliance, not to large for any kitchen bench.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good machine

My partner uses it every morning and has a couple of them he likes it can't love without a machine now we have owned every single one of these machines just about as something has gone wrong and we have had to return them but normally pay more and upgrade this machine I had to return 3-4 times before I got one working as primer wouldn't work or not coming out hot enough I couldn't even get water to come out was about to return 4th one but after resetting for the Millionth time it did work and havnt had a problem since it's been about 11months usage. it's good it has the built in frother but would like it more frothier I know it had settings for it to make it lower or higher but I would like it more. It is ok to clean the only problem with it is it's a bit more cleaning as with the built in milk frother but at lest you don't have another power point to put frother in or use up more room for a seperate frother.
The old machine used to have a button where u could just press button and only milk comes out which was good for when making my hot chocolate but this machine doesn't have that u have to put cup underneath and let hot water come out then change cups for the hot milk which is a bother as u have to do it couple times to fill up cup so i hardly use it anymore as it's easier to heat up in microwave downside to microwave I don't get the froth I would give it 4-5 stars if didn't have as muc problems to begin with and if it had a seperate button where milk comes out

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Doesn't Work

This machine is hit and miss. Even the factory reset is no longer working.

The machine warms up, two beeps, all good... Press any of the buttons... nothing. Nothing at all... doesn't pull water, doesn't sound like its doing anything. Turn machine off and on again, same result. Attempt factory reset... after 10+ Attempts at the reset directions it starts up, do the start up set up procedure, and again... nothing.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Caffitaly S23 Coffee Machine.

I love, love, love this machine, it is so easy to use, and the coffee it makes is very nice, it's always hot. Cleaning is a breeze, and the variety of pods are truly amazing. I would highly recommend this machine to anyone who love there morning, lunch or afternoon coffee.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great little coffee machine

This is a great little coffee machine for the price. We paid $199 from Woolworths. I love that its fully automatic the milk comes out very frothy and its at perfect temperature. It does what we want it to do. Coffee taste great, Fairly easy to clean, Very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

The best machine in the range, so far

I bought this just after Xmas this year. It's very simple to set up, fill it with water, attach the milk dispenser, pop in any of the caffitaly pods, press a button and delicious frothy milky coffee is delivered to your cup moments later. Cleaning is simple, descaling is straightforward and the whole coffee machine set up is a delight to own and use. Moreover it is several hundred dollars cheaper than anything comparable, it would seem

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Does not provide hot coffee

The machine did not provide hot coffee and milk container difficult to clean. Have replaced with a Phillips made Map machine which has separate Milk Frother.
The milk did not froth very well and the whole machine did not appear to combine activities.
Some of the coffee capsules were quite bitter.
While being well priced this machine was a disappointment.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

This machine is great and so easy to use.

There was a slight problems with the machine, but have let the manufacturer know about it. It was the descaling cycle it wouldn't work till an extension was put on the descaling attachment, It's been great since then, love having a choice of coffee capsules too. unlike other machines that are restricted to only their brand coffee capsules. I have been happy with my Caffitaly machines this is my third one. It is an upgrade fully automatic.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Fresh coffee everyday

I have the S22 from Caffitaly. The Woolworths Coffee tastes great. It does not come out very hot and is very frothy, but I would certainly purchase this brand again. I believe the newer models have different settings for the froth and produce hotter drinks. 37 cents for a large coffee is good value for money. I have not tried the dearer brands of coffee because I love the taste of the Woolworths ones. It is very easy to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Great Coffee

Great machine, great coffee, best way to start the day. Very reasonable price for the coffee and the taste is just as good if not better than some of the the more expensive brands.
This machine is very user friendly and also very easy to clean and maintain properly.
Excellent quality

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Love the new S23 from Caffitaly

I had the S22 Caffitaly for some time and was impressed with the coffee quality and ease of use, unfortunately it failed on two occasions. It was still under warranty after the second one failed so I returned it to Woolworths and upgraded to the new S23 model.
Compared to the S22 it has a smaller water tank, smaller used capsule drawer but a similar sized milk jug. It lacks the extra froth button of the S22. I would have given it 5 stars if not for those minor shortcomings.
The water tank only holds enough for about 5 coffees and is difficult to fill in situ, it’s reasonably easy to remove to refill though.
This model makes the coffee faster and much hotter than the old model. It makes a rich thick froth, although a bit more froth than is normal. The frother has a knob to adjust the froth texture but I leave it on the finer setting.
Capsules are readily available from Coles and Woolworths in lots of styles and they all make a very good quality coffee. There are also hot chocolate capsules available. The capsules are often on special and can work out to about 37 cents a cup.
Overall the machine makes great cappuccino, latte, espresso or hot chocolate with the press of a button. It’s easy to clean with the milk self-cleaning function. The milk jug can be removed and stored in the fridge.
At $199 or less on special and Woolworths exchange/refund policy it’s pretty good value provided it lasts the distance. Time will tell.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Won’t suck the water up. Any ideas?
Have you tried de-scaling? Dont buy descaler. I use water & white vinegar...works a treat. If you have descaled, contact Caffitaly that your machine is faulty, they are fabulous at replacing.I ammume it won't prime? Try, try, try again. Can be very frustrating. If it has been working and is not any longer it could be a blockage and I would contact Caffitaly for a potential replacement

My s23 makes way too much foam for a flat white. About 2cm. Lowest setting is still way too high. Lower protien milk makes no difference. Any ideas?
2cm is ALOT of foam. I would get in touch with Caffitaly customer service. They are actually pretty good, you may be asked to return to place of purchase and exchange for a new one.

S23 Caffitaly coffee system is nice and easy to use. However, the Coffee has recently leaked all over my kitchen bench and not coming out through the correct nozzle. I have been to 3 local stores and have been given the run around. I can't find any woolies around my area who has any in stock. Can anyone please help?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines