Caffitaly S23

Caffitaly S23

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

LapizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Coffee / Bad Milk Frother

This coffee maker was really good for about 6 months then the milk frother started blocking up. I cleaned the machine fully on a regular basis but it made no difference. I purchased this machine because i could use the Gloria Jean Pods which was awesome
Unfortunately not worth the extra money you pay for the milk frother. Wish i just purchased without the frother for the cheaper price.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
lynn

lynn

perfect coffee maker

Great coffee maker. Variety of capsules to choose from and the flavours are great. Best coffee you can get at home. Easy to clean and the whole family use it. Milk frother is a bonus and makes the best cappuccino. Would highly recommend this coffee maker to everyone, its great.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Tony

TonySydney, NSW

OK but not really worth the extra money

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Mich

MichPerth, WA

Take this machine with me EVERYWHERE!!

Awesome machine, it travels with us everywhere! I use the Coles Mr Barista, Mild coffee pods and everybody I make a coffee for LOVE IT! Its easy to clean and manage and takes up minimal space in my pantry. Give a product a good review where its granted. Thumbs up for this one. And Caffitaly customer service is also great.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Love it.... but

A great and easy machine to use and clean. Nice design and looks professional. However, the Coffee has recently leaked all over my kitchen bench and not coming out through the correct nozzle. I can't find any woolies around my area who has any in stock. Can anyone please help?

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Make more with the built in milk frother I love it

Yes a lot strength and brand's to choose from.
Yes very easy to use I would always buy one like this with the built in milk froffer.
Very easy to clean with the built in cleaning function.
Keep making the machines like the s23 I'll will keep buying one.
Over the the other brands.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Fifi

FifiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy

Bought the coffee maker. Had another well known brand. It was great. Just hated the coffee itself. Love most of the caffitaly branded coffee. So I bought the machine. s23. Haven't looked back. Easy to keep clean. Definitely descale it every 30 coffee's. Easy to use once you get the hang of it. Recommend joining the Caffitaly club, the coffee pods are cheaper. As is the descaling solution. You can also get spare parts if you need them too. Love it

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Tammy B

Tammy BNsw, 2641

Easy to use, great tasting coffee

Great tasting coffee, super easy to use and it's very easy to clean. Not real consistent on how much milk you get in a mug. And you can't adjust the temperature, which us ok if you like to drink your coffee straight away. Good looking appliance, not to large for any kitchen bench.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
heyyah11

heyyah11

Good machine

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Mikoi

Mikoi

Doesn't Work

This machine is hit and miss. Even the factory reset is no longer working.

The machine warms up, two beeps, all good... Press any of the buttons... nothing. Nothing at all... doesn't pull water, doesn't sound like its doing anything. Turn machine off and on again, same result. Attempt factory reset... after 10+ Attempts at the reset directions it starts up, do the start up set up procedure, and again... nothing.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Cossie

CossieBathurst

Caffitaly S23 Coffee Machine.

I love, love, love this machine, it is so easy to use, and the coffee it makes is very nice, it's always hot. Cleaning is a breeze, and the variety of pods are truly amazing. I would highly recommend this machine to anyone who love there morning, lunch or afternoon coffee.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
angel

angel

Great little coffee machine

This is a great little coffee machine for the price. We paid $199 from Woolworths. I love that its fully automatic the milk comes out very frothy and its at perfect temperature. It does what we want it to do. Coffee taste great, Fairly easy to clean, Very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Brisbane

BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best machine in the range, so far

I bought this just after Xmas this year. It's very simple to set up, fill it with water, attach the milk dispenser, pop in any of the caffitaly pods, press a button and delicious frothy milky coffee is delivered to your cup moments later. Cleaning is simple, descaling is straightforward and the whole coffee machine set up is a delight to own and use. Moreover it is several hundred dollars cheaper than anything comparable, it would seem

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Does not provide hot coffee

The machine did not provide hot coffee and milk container difficult to clean. Have replaced with a Phillips made Map machine which has separate Milk Frother.
The milk did not froth very well and the whole machine did not appear to combine activities.
Some of the coffee capsules were quite bitter.
While being well priced this machine was a disappointment.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Toni

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

This machine is great and so easy to use.

There was a slight problems with the machine, but have let the manufacturer know about it. It was the descaling cycle it wouldn't work till an extension was put on the descaling attachment, It's been great since then, love having a choice of coffee capsules too. unlike other machines that are restricted to only their brand coffee capsules. I have been happy with my Caffitaly machines this is my third one. It is an upgrade fully automatic.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Ednamc

EdnamcBell

Fresh coffee everyday

I have the S22 from Caffitaly. The Woolworths Coffee tastes great. It does not come out very hot and is very frothy, but I would certainly purchase this brand again. I believe the newer models have different settings for the froth and produce hotter drinks. 37 cents for a large coffee is good value for money. I have not tried the dearer brands of coffee because I love the taste of the Woolworths ones. It is very easy to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Great Coffee

Great machine, great coffee, best way to start the day. Very reasonable price for the coffee and the taste is just as good if not better than some of the the more expensive brands.
This machine is very user friendly and also very easy to clean and maintain properly.
Excellent quality