Caffitaly S23

Caffitaly S23

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

Mikoi

Mikoi

Doesn't Work

This machine is hit and miss. Even the factory reset is no longer working.

The machine warms up, two beeps, all good... Press any of the buttons... nothing. Nothing at all... doesn't pull water, doesn't sound like its doing anything. Turn machine off and on again, same result. Attempt factory reset... after 10+ Attempts at the reset directions it starts up, do the start up set up procedure, and again... nothing.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

desmond0036

desmond0036asked

After factory reset , can't get steady indicator light , any helps?

NEW-B-Coffee

NEW-B-Coffeeasked

can I "just" froth milk on the s23 model. without a capsule ?

Tony
Tony

You need to run a cycle. I put in no pod then get rid of the hot water before the milk comes out. You cannot make hot milk by itself

Stepfasked

Hey peeps, I had a machine given to me, its been the best pod coffee maker yet, I even got rid of my xpressi...anyways what I want to know is can I use Aldi descaler in this machine? I find it a waste when Ive got so much of it & dont want to wreck the machine in case its not the best thing for it

Lapiz
Lapiz

Yes you can Stepf - i was in the same situation as you with the Xpressi. Their descaler has the same ingredients as any other descaler except it is a lot cheaper. Go for it. I have had no problem and it cleans perfectly

Stepf

Ty ever so much for ur quick response...now I dont have to throw out 2 full bottles either :)

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines