Caffitaly S23

Caffitaly S23

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

Mich

MichPerth, WA

Take this machine with me EVERYWHERE!!

Awesome machine, it travels with us everywhere! I use the Coles Mr Barista, Mild coffee pods and everybody I make a coffee for LOVE IT! Its easy to clean and manage and takes up minimal space in my pantry. Give a product a good review where its granted. Thumbs up for this one. And Caffitaly customer service is also great.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Love it.... but

A great and easy machine to use and clean. Nice design and looks professional. However, the Coffee has recently leaked all over my kitchen bench and not coming out through the correct nozzle. I can't find any woolies around my area who has any in stock. Can anyone please help?

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Tammy B

Tammy BNsw, 2641

Easy to use, great tasting coffee

Great tasting coffee, super easy to use and it's very easy to clean. Not real consistent on how much milk you get in a mug. And you can't adjust the temperature, which us ok if you like to drink your coffee straight away. Good looking appliance, not to large for any kitchen bench.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S23 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Ednamc

EdnamcBell

Fresh coffee everyday

I have the S22 from Caffitaly. The Woolworths Coffee tastes great. It does not come out very hot and is very frothy, but I would certainly purchase this brand again. I believe the newer models have different settings for the froth and produce hotter drinks. 37 cents for a large coffee is good value for money. I have not tried the dearer brands of coffee because I love the taste of the Woolworths ones. It is very easy to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Great Coffee

Great machine, great coffee, best way to start the day. Very reasonable price for the coffee and the taste is just as good if not better than some of the the more expensive brands.
This machine is very user friendly and also very easy to clean and maintain properly.
Excellent quality

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Tippy

TippyBrisbane

Love the new S23 from Caffitaly

Date PurchasedMar 2017

desmond0036

desmond0036asked

After factory reset , can't get steady indicator light , any helps?

NEW-B-Coffee

NEW-B-Coffeeasked

can I "just" froth milk on the s23 model. without a capsule ?

Tony
Tony

You need to run a cycle. I put in no pod then get rid of the hot water before the milk comes out. You cannot make hot milk by itself

Stepfasked

Hey peeps, I had a machine given to me, its been the best pod coffee maker yet, I even got rid of my xpressi...anyways what I want to know is can I use Aldi descaler in this machine? I find it a waste when Ive got so much of it & dont want to wreck the machine in case its not the best thing for it

Lapiz
Lapiz

Yes you can Stepf - i was in the same situation as you with the Xpressi. Their descaler has the same ingredients as any other descaler except it is a lot cheaper. Go for it. I have had no problem and it cleans perfectly

Stepf

Ty ever so much for ur quick response...now I dont have to throw out 2 full bottles either :)

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines