Caffitaly S24

Caffitaly S24

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

• Product is used
  • Consistency

1ozflyer

1ozflyerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great coffee, but not reliable

Our machine started to play up after 13 month and this making two coffees a day (unless we got visitors). We had to reset the program more and more often. Now it looks like the heating element is gone. We are on tank water but regularly did a descale non the less. We are looking for another brand now.

Purchased in May 2018 for $120.00.

gerbras

gerbrasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this coffee machine! Best value. Great coffee

Purchased at Woolworths for $77.00.

Kay S.

Kay S.Palmerston, NT

Great value

I've owned several over the past 10 years and am very impressed. A good quality coffee with crema at a reasonable price. Better than some cafes. Love the machine, love the coffee, miss the Woolies Espresso pods.

Purchased in August 2018 at Woolworths for $59.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S24 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Caffitaly 23

Disappointing i have now had three from this product line all have ended up making terrible coffee ground in the bottom of your cup. From other complaints I notice this common and only fixed replacing the machine.
Think again I have descaled cleaned and also used your clean bean product. Will never buy anothor machine again 3 times useless not 3rd time lucky I say Boo Boo.

Purchased in May 2016 at Woolworths for $199.00.

Product is usedDaily

We had two S24s and they both burnt out within 4 weeks of having them. Traded in for different brand. Fingers crossed

Makes decent enough coffee but I think the S24 has a system fault. It overheated and we could not reset. Pods are always on special. We have traded in for different brand after having two S24s.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $119.00.

Tony E.

Tony E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Out of the box & great coffee into the cup so easy !

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $71.40.

Product is usedDaily

Terrible. Loud, messy, dangerous.

I used to have the S21 and it was fantastic. It lasted three years, was reasonably quiet, made great coffee.

The S24? The complete opposite. Extremely loud producing coffee, physical movements loud and clunky. I have caught my fingers in the small spaces several times.

If I can't find another S21 somewhere, I'm going back to the Aldi KFee machine which had none of these problems.

Terrible purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $119.00.

Lizzylou

LizzylouNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Easy and Nice Coffee (but)

This is my 3rd one of these and although they are simple to use and easy to clean and the coffee is nice there are some negatives. Every time you make a cup the drip tray ends up with almost as much water as your cup of coffee. This has been the case with all 3 of mine now. Taking it back to factory reset does not fix this problem nor speaking with customer support either because they just did not have an answer for it. My last 2 have lasted no longer than 2 years but that’s OK with me because it is so cheap. I really don’t think the retailer knows about the leaking water peoblem because you can’t get past support to advise them. Overall, I do recommend it for its simplicity and a nice cup of coffee.

Purchased in March 2019.

Cosb

Cosbasked

Anyone know why there is coffee granules coming out into my coffee?

cooper

cooperasked

Cafitali coffee machine water comes out but not coffee. Any suggestions

Jeanette M.

Jeanette M.asked

Do you have a Cafitaly 24 in stock ,ours has just broke after 3 years and would like to buy another one thank you .

Gayle  M.
Gayle M.

Hello...if you like that brand try woolies as this is where you could purchase but I would not recommend the product as it's poor quality it will brake down unless it's improved over time

Carl Cramer
Carl Cramer

I am also currently a disgruntled user of the S24 model, having used a Caffitali machine about 10 years! Descaled it twice in the two weeks and again it’s burning the coffee and putting granules in my morning cup. Not happy!!! Bought this machine from my local Woolworths Store just ~12 months ago!

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines