Caffitaly S24

Caffitaly S24

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

All lights flash but has water troubleshooting tips don’t work

These things are terrible. I am on my third now and having given them the benefit of the doubt more than enough I will be returning. The lights are all over the place and troubleshooting tips don’t work...one can’t actually follow them to the letter because they don’t align with reality of what goes on. I have tried calling Caffitaly...no one ever answers...I have left my number but never received a return call. I’m going to try my luck with Woolies for a refund...I want nothing to do with these machines again.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Starting to fail in less than 6 months

I have no issues with the taste of the coffee produced and it's great that there are so many brands who make compatible pods.

The problem is the poor build quality of the machine. The noise and rattling aside, mine is starting to have issues piercing the pods. Given that the machine is so new, I suspect the problem will become worse and worse. When this happens the lights flash red, no coffee is made and the pod can be difficult to dispense. The lever almost feels like it jammed.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dennis

DennisSouthwest, VIC

No spare parts in Australia

I have 3 machines,all have leaking pod washers, cannot buy them in Australia & Caffitaly don't carry spare parts .
3 useless machines! Caffitaly told me to send them my machine and they would forward them to Italy.
It is easy to replace the rubber O ring , worth a couple of dollars .

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S24 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Had to take it back

I have an old S14 which has been fabulous, but is starting to give problems, so I went and bought an S24 on sale - Very good value at $79.
It was fine for a few days then leaked water, and stopped piercing the capsules at all after the third day (wasted several!).
I took it back to Woolworths who immediately offered a replacement or to refund. I chose the latter and they refunded my purchase without question. I would need to think again before risking another one at this stage.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Ellyjane

EllyjaneQld, 4159

Noisy unstable machine

Bought this machine today instead of an espresso it's noisy I don't like how the water compartment doesn't seal,it continually drips after making a coffee. Very disappointed ! Save your money and buy a decent machine. its very noisy, not stable at all so so disapppointed. I can't even take it back as my husband bought it as a gift for me

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Cosb

Cosbasked

Anyone know why there is coffee granules coming out into my coffee?

cooper

cooperasked

Cafitali coffee machine water comes out but not coffee. Any suggestions

Jeanette M.

Jeanette M.asked

Do you have a Cafitaly 24 in stock ,ours has just broke after 3 years and would like to buy another one thank you .

Gayle  M.
Gayle M.

Hello...if you like that brand try woolies as this is where you could purchase but I would not recommend the product as it's poor quality it will brake down unless it's improved over time

Carl Cramer
Carl Cramer

I am also currently a disgruntled user of the S24 model, having used a Caffitali machine about 10 years! Descaled it twice in the two weeks and again it’s burning the coffee and putting granules in my morning cup. Not happy!!! Bought this machine from my local Woolworths Store just ~12 months ago!

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines