Caffitaly S24

Caffitaly S24

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency

Tony E.

Tony E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Out of the box & great coffee into the cup so easy !

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $71.40.

Lizzylou

LizzylouNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Easy and Nice Coffee (but)

This is my 3rd one of these and although they are simple to use and easy to clean and the coffee is nice there are some negatives. Every time you make a cup the drip tray ends up with almost as much water as your cup of coffee. This has been the case with all 3 of mine now. Taking it back to factory reset does not fix this problem nor speaking with customer support either because they just did not have an answer for it. My last 2 have lasted no longer than 2 years but that’s OK with me because it is so cheap. I really don’t think the retailer knows about the leaking water peoblem because you can’t get past support to advise them. Overall, I do recommend it for its simplicity and a nice cup of coffee.

Purchased in March 2019.

All lights flash but has water troubleshooting tips don’t work

These things are terrible. I am on my third now and having given them the benefit of the doubt more than enough I will be returning. The lights are all over the place and troubleshooting tips don’t work...one can’t actually follow them to the letter because they don’t align with reality of what goes on. I have tried calling Caffitaly...no one ever answers...I have left my number but never received a return call. I’m going to try my luck with Woolies for a refund...I want nothing to do with these machines again.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S24 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Liv

LivNarre Warren

Good value for money

Purchased this as a gift for hubby and he hasn't been disappointed at all. Makes his coffee promptly every morning and he happily goes off to work. Seems easy to use and quick with the pods. Good value for money and for those than don't drink a lot of coffee each day.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Bevo

BevoWangi Wangi

Good but not perfect

Bought this to replace our S21 which had ended up having some issues (although still working)
S24 makes coffee well and would give it 5 stars except for one problem - occasionally it stops producing coffee and the lever on top jams closed. Have to use quite a bit of force to open it. One that is done and I run a tea cycle all is well and it works again.
I did contact Caffitaly who said I could take it back for a replacement under warranty....it promptly stopped doing that for a couple of months, but just happened again, so I am considering taking it back and trying a replacement while still under warranty.
Happy with the coffee made (good capsules cheap from Catch), ease of use, ease of cleaning etc.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Starting to fail in less than 6 months

I have no issues with the taste of the coffee produced and it's great that there are so many brands who make compatible pods.

The problem is the poor build quality of the machine. The noise and rattling aside, mine is starting to have issues piercing the pods. Given that the machine is so new, I suspect the problem will become worse and worse. When this happens the lights flash red, no coffee is made and the pod can be difficult to dispense. The lever almost feels like it jammed.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Angie B

Angie BPerth, WA

Great product

This is very easy to maintain and use machine I have had other coffee machines before and I have had so much trouble keeping them clean etc but this is so simple and the coffee tastes great. Not mention there is a huge variety of pods you can use for this machine some expensive but a lot are cheap as

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Does the job

Easy to use machine. Got it cos it had the cheapest pods at the local Woolworths. Coffee pod selection is good. Only problem is the light saying it needs descaling won't go off after doing same. But who cares???? Also bought it on sale which appears to happen pretty often so wait until a sale comes before buying.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kim. G

Kim. GSydney

Value for money

I've purchased a range of brands of coffee machines over the past few years and prefer Caffitaly as the pods are larger (12g) compared to the standard (8g). The water also heats up hotter than competing brands like Nespresso. Often you can find the machines for half price at Woolworths so it's definitely value for money :)

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Caffitaly S24 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Dennis

DennisSouthwest, VIC

No spare parts in Australia

I have 3 machines,all have leaking pod washers, cannot buy them in Australia & Caffitaly don't carry spare parts .
3 useless machines! Caffitaly told me to send them my machine and they would forward them to Italy.
It is easy to replace the rubber O ring , worth a couple of dollars .

Date PurchasedApr 2014
CPLF

CPLFMelbourne

Not bad, does what its design to do

Great little machine for your coffee fixes. Uses Caffitaly pods,
Depends on how fussy you are about your coffee, When you consider all the energy and effort that you need to put in to some coffee machines this is a little beauty. Cleaning the machine is pretty quick, Making a coffee is pretty quick. I can say I am happy with the coffee pod verities out there too.

shirley

shirleymelbourne

good coffee

i shop at woolworths so i buy theyre brand of pods and gloria jeans when they are on special, makes a quick cup of coffee in the morning which tastes great. machine is easy to use and clean with a descaler. cheap coffee machine when on special with a good range of pods to use in it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Had to take it back

I have an old S14 which has been fabulous, but is starting to give problems, so I went and bought an S24 on sale - Very good value at $79.
It was fine for a few days then leaked water, and stopped piercing the capsules at all after the third day (wasted several!).
I took it back to Woolworths who immediately offered a replacement or to refund. I chose the latter and they refunded my purchase without question. I would need to think again before risking another one at this stage.

Ellyjane

EllyjaneQld, 4159

Noisy unstable machine

Bought this machine today instead of an espresso it's noisy I don't like how the water compartment doesn't seal,it continually drips after making a coffee. Very disappointed ! Save your money and buy a decent machine. its very noisy, not stable at all so so disapppointed. I can't even take it back as my husband bought it as a gift for me