4Calibo CloudFan

100% · 560%

Annie
AnnieFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fan tastic

Sleek, modern, very quiet. Moves air around seamlessly, even on half speed. Top product. Great for Cairns environment. Show details ·  1
Owen
Owen

Right Fan for the Right Price

This is the 4th Cloudfan I have bought from Lighting Illusions Online. I bought 3 last year for the bedroom and the 4th I bought for the Living in the 60 Inch. I am very happy with the fans and the service provide by the retailer. The fans have been a great addition to our house Show details ·  1
Rob C.
Rob C.

CALIBO CLOUDFAN

Wanting to replace a couple of noisy fans, my research led me to the Cloudfan. I have to say I'm extremely happy with my decision. Originally I was shopping for 2 fans. However after having these installed I have now been back and replaced another 4! I love the fact I can change the colour of the light. The fan delivers optimum performance with air flow and yes we are using our fans now to circulate the heating. And the app is an absolute bonus feature I didn't know I needed but now wouldn't want to be without it. Would absolutely recommend this fan to anyone. Show details ·  1
Ricardo De Farias
Ricardo De FariasSouth East Queensland, QLD
Power
Maggie
MaggiePerth, WA

Works Exceptionally Well!!

Purchased 3 fans, used a licensed electrician to install and function flawlessly. The light is vibrant, with adjustable settings for 3 colour settings and can adjust brightness. The fan is robust, with a five-step adjustability feature for airflow and provides ample airflow. These units not only perform exceptionally but also have an appealing aesthetic. Show details ·  1
Marianne Lloyd
Marianne LloydSouth East Queensland, QLD
  CloudFan

Modern and most efficient fans

We recently purchased these fans and not only are they modern looking but also very efficient. They add a great dimension to any room. Apart from that, we are highly impressed with the wonderful customer service we receieved at the Macgregor (QLD) store. The saleperson each time we went were highly knowledgeable about every product and made our decision-making a breeze.

Would highly recommend Lighting Illusions! Show details ·  1

Noise Level
Muhammad
MuhammadSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  CloudFan

Good quality and value for money

Lighting illusions Electrical installed the fan for my property. The fan is quiet with good air flow and aesthetically is good. Hence a bargain I.e. value for money Show reply
Amy P.
Amy P.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  CloudFan

Love the Smart Fan Function!

We have installed many Cloudfans and love the high air output. They look great and the smart fan app is a really great feature. Show details ·  1
ThatGuy84
ThatGuy84Far North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  CloudFan

Best air mover without the noise

The 60 inch version is probably the highest air volume ceiling fan I have felt and yet is still extremely quiet. No hum from the motor or wobbly ticking sound. It was really easy to pair with the smart app on the phone also. LED light is nice and bright and dimmable via the app. Can't fault it. Show details ·  1
Danish N.
Danish N.South East Queensland, QLD

A Breeze of Excellence!

Recently purchased this ceiling fan, and I must say it has exceeded all my expectations. This fan is a true five-star performer in terms of functionality, aesthetics, and overall quality.
The sleek and modern appearance adds a touch of elegance to any room decor. Show details ·  1
Umair R.
Umair R.

Great quality & value product

Very happy with purchase. All the options you need these days with a modern fan. We use fans through the house summer and winter so these will get well used. The power is amazing & unreal. The light is also very bright with excellent LED lights. 3 colour options also. Highly recommend! Show reply
Andy S
Andy SRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Quite, Functional and Reliable

After needing to replace yet another fan that was provided and installed by an electrician (covered by warranty), I made the decision to purchase my own fan for them to install. I discovered this fan online, and it has exceeded my expectations. Its operation is exceptionally quiet, and the air movement is way above what I expected. Its sleek design sets it apart from other fans while I was doing my research. Unlike the previous fan, this one offers a range of speed levels and I have also connected to a Tuya app on my phone where I set a timer for my kids bedroom to turn off after a few hours. I wholeheartedly recommend this fan. Show details ·  1
Sarah Morgan
Sarah MorganNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Fans!!

Extremely good movers. These things blow air. We have both the 152cm and the 132cm and we couldn't be happier. If you want a DC Fan that's actually affordable and blows air PLUS sets up to the phone for smart control, don't look past the Calibo Cloud Show details ·  1
Noise Level
Power
Aamer
AamerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best fan I have bought

The Fans are GREAT!!! Super quiet and the electrician said were easy to install. We bought 5 without light and 1 with light. You can change the color of the light and dim it from the remote/ app. Super easy to set up them on Tuya app and control from anywhere.

The fan looks very modern and clean and would highly recommend these fans based on the positive experience. Show details ·  1

Ivy A
Ivy ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

Great value for a powerful fan with lots of size and colour. 2nd one we have bought for my house .Great quality no noise and love the remote . Show details ·  1
Noname123