2Calibo CloudFan with Light 60"
Part of Calibo CloudFan 5.0

Calibo CloudFan with Light 60"

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPNs:CFT-360-BK-L and CFT-360-WH-L
2Calibo CloudFan with Light 60"

100% · 70%
4.2
4.2
3.4

steve l.
steve l.Victoria2 posts
  Verified CloudFan with Light 60"

Very quiet and efficient

Replaced an old small ceiling fan with new calibo 60 inch. It moves a lot of air even at low speed. It is 28 deg outside, have the fan on low speed and don't need the reverse cycle air con. Show details ·  1
Excellent or Dud
Excellent or Dud19 posts

So far, excellent

Fans have the power to do the job in FNQ (A/C is too expensive to run). Great air flow and distribution. Only quibble is using the remote, especially in the dark. The key pad would be complete, if it came with a backlight to see what keys you are pressing. Remotes are becoming the key weak points in most home electronics, but I have been told that universal remote can replace a dead remote in these fans. Show details ·  1
PJA
PJASouth East Queensland, QLD

Best patio fan ever

The Calibo Cloud ceiling fan has plenty of power to cool the patio with ease. I would highly recommend this fan to anyone wanting a quiet but powerful fan. The light is also very bright and energy efficient. Show details ·  1
Faisal Syed
Faisal Syed
  CloudFan with Light 60"

Great family fan. (Title)

Our family loves this fan. We have one in almost every room of the house, its super versatile and we couldnt be happier. Our little ones have so muchfun with the smart control too. Show details ·  1
Mann Bhammar
Mann BhammarSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified CloudFan with Light 60"

REALLY LIKE THE FAN WITH LIGHT. AMAZING PRODUCT

I am really happy with the Calibo CloudFan with Light. I bought 52"and 60". Can't get better then this FAN. Show details ·  1
Zack
ZackSydney, NSW

Good purchase

We have just rennod our queenslander and had to get all of our ceiling fans replaced. I didn't really know where to start but the team at Lighting Illusions were very helpful. We ended up buying the cloudfan as we are wanting to save money where we can and they blended into our style very well! No problems at all with them, they do the job and look great Show details ·  1
Lisa P
Lisa P

Amazing fan!

I cannot express enough how happy I am with this product! From the moment I installed it, my living space has been transformed... The fan is extremely sleek and the convenience of the smart features have also impressed me.Lastly, I must commend Ceiling Fans Direct for their amazing customer service. They were responsive, helpful, and ensured a smooth delivery process. Show reply

No questions yet. Read all questions about Calibo CloudFan.

Compare all Calibo CloudFan listings
Calibo CloudFan with Light 60"
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Calibo CloudFan with Light 60"5.0
Calibo CloudFan with Light 52"
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Calibo CloudFan with Light 52"5.0
CategoryCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling Fans
Price (RRP) $659.90$499.90$579.90$579.90
FeaturesDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi ControlDC Motor, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi ControlDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi ControlDC Motor, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi Control
Number of Speed Settings6666
Power46 W36 W36 W46 W
Manufacturer Warranty6 year(s)6 year(s)6 year(s)6 year(s)
Warranty Details3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration
Colour / FinishMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt White
Construction