2Calibo CloudFan without Light 52"
Part of Calibo CloudFan 5.0

Calibo CloudFan without Light 52"

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPNs:CFT-352-BK and CFT-352-WH
2Calibo CloudFan without Light 52"

100% · 180%

I'm very happy my Calibo CloudFan. It works very well. Show details ·  1
Kate M.
Kate M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fan

Absolutely love it! This fan is an absolute delight! Its sleek design and convenient remote control make it a perfect addition in our home. Show details ·  1
phil g.
phil g.
  Fair Incentive CloudFan without Light 52"

great fans . worth the money

Good size fans for our lounge and bedroom. easy to use with remote control Show details ·  1
Allan C
Allan C2 posts
  CloudFan without Light 52"

Ticks all of the boxes!!

I didn’t really think much about fans until I started shopping for some. I quickly discovered the cloud fan and after comparing it to quite a few others, it stood out the most for me. The performance was incredible, way better than the old ones I had in my house. I thought the smart feature was a gimmick at first, but I am quickly getting used to being able to control the fan from my phone! It is available in a few different sizes, so I was able to put one in almost every room of my house. 10/10!! Show details ·  1
Mikaera
Mikaera

Absolutely perfect fan

This fan has excellent air flow and has such a wonderful design. I love all the blade options. The smart feature saves so much time when the remote goes missing. Show reply
Muhammad
MuhammadSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Perfect product. Very glad

Very glad with my choice. It is an high quality product, easy to maintain. aesthetic, and value for money. It is noiseless and covers a decent size room nicely keeping it cool. Highly recommended. Thanks lighting illusions. Show details ·  1
Noise Level
Narelle
NarelleSouth West, WA5 posts
  Verified CloudFan without Light 52"

Magnificent DC fans. Best airflow you will get and so quiet

Great air flow, quiet, would highly recommend these calibo cloud fans. We bought 2 fans, 52" and 60" (In the past we had Mercator Eagles, but we couldn't stop them clicking,which was annoying) Show 5 replies
Hassan Shahid
Hassan Shahid

Elegant and practical

Amazing product. Looks very decent in my living room. It pushes the cold air around the room more efficiently than my previous fan. Plus easy to clean Show details ·  1
Sally N
Sally N2 posts

Great Fan

I recently purchased this fan and I couldn't be happier with my decision. The modern design immediately caught my attention, and its performance has really exceeded my expectations.. I highly recommend it! Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul2 posts

Great quiet fan

Easy to use, great functionality, super quiet and very modern looking. Show details ·  1
M.shaikh
M.shaikh2 posts

Quiet Technology!!

I'm someone who needs a peaceful environment to sleep well, and the Cloud fan's dc motor has been a blessing. No annoying buzzing or rattling noises that disrupt my peace. It's just smooth, uninterrupted airflow. Love the App as well!! Show details ·  1
Muhammed Ali I.
Muhammed Ali I.

Sleek and stylish!

This fan has been a fantastic addition to my home. It is very sleek and i think it would blend into any style of home as it is very neutral, I appreciate the fan's quiet operation, it is great at night... Show details ·  1
Gary
GaryPilbara, WA

Love the Smart Control

Loving this fan! It's adjustable, quiet and the smart control is a handy feature. Great addition to my room!!!!!! Show reply
Hayley W
Hayley WSouth East Queensland, QLD
  CloudFan without Light 52"

Family fan, very stylish and good technology!

Have had so many compliments on this fan it looks so good in our new build, complements my style and is extremely quiet....The kids love playing with the remotes and we (adults) love the ease the smart control gives Show details ·  1
Alie
AliePerth, WA

Energy efficient

We got this fan as an attempt to cut our power bills and we are very impressed. It is super energy efficient! And also looks great in our home :) Show reply

No questions yet. Read all questions about Calibo CloudFan.

Compare all Calibo CloudFan listings
Calibo CloudFan with Light 52"
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Calibo CloudFan with Light 52"5.0
Calibo CloudFan with Light 60"
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Calibo CloudFan with Light 60"5.0
CategoryCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling Fans
Price (RRP) $499.90$579.90$659.90$579.90
FeaturesDC Motor, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi ControlDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi ControlDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi ControlDC Motor, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi Control
Number of Speed Settings6666
Power36 W36 W46 W46 W
Manufacturer Warranty6 year(s)6 year(s)6 year(s)6 year(s)
Warranty Details3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration
Colour / FinishMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt White
Construction