California Car Scents Car Freshener

California Car Scents Car Freshener

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for California Car Scents Car Freshener? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
MR Cooper
MR CooperBrisbane

Good

This freseners were on sale and cheap and lasted ages so i bought like 30 of them. Were good i found. better than the usual leaf car scent thing you hang under rear view mirror.

If you get on sale even better, scents mainly were ok when fruit scented other unusual scents avoid it stinks.

Best car freshner ever..!!!

Its organic and also lasts longer than normal europen made tins.

Car smells like heaven..

Yes now you can buy it from every MAGIC HAND CAR WASH..!!

Also they got verity of flavours you can choose from usally petrol station has cherry flavour And its cheaper at magic than pertrol stations.

Other Car Accessories

California car sents is the best!!

I just brought the car scent the other day, and I can't belive how nice they are!!
My car smells beautiful. It's not a cheap smell like most car fresheners I would highly recommend these to everyone!!
I love the little can it's cute and I love how it's not a liquid so it dosent spill and destroy your interior
Only thing wrong is that you cant buy it everywhere, I have only seen it at bp service stations

best value for money!, long lasting, organic and made in the USA

i have started using them in my car 3 years ago, the air thing last forever!!
last year i have started buying their home products and they are just as good
organic, long lasting, made in the USA, price!
cant find it in alot of places

Car Accessories

Find out how California Car Scents Car Freshener compares to other Car Accessories