Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 2 of 29)

• Comfort

Overall good

We bought pack of 3. Would have preferred if we selected different weights/sizes. Drawback is the ties keep coming undone or loosening. A zip/stronger would remedy this. Smaller pockets would also ensure less movement bunching of beads. Another improvement would be access with zips on 2 sides to make accessing to ties easier.
Having said this we have seen improvement in sleep.

Tiarna

TiarnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moves doesn't stay in place

First time using a weighted blanket I like that it is heavy. I dislike that the insert moves and can bunch up and make the blanket really heavy to fix up.

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$300.00.

It’s perfect

Works amazing, my brother loves it he doesn’t want to let go of it. Perfect size and weight, would definitely buy another one if I need to for myself thank you

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Sheets & Blankets

KimW

KimW

Happy

this is my 2nd blanket love love the product was not sure if this product works it sure does i would recommend this product for people to buy try it

Purchased in June 2020.

Kate O.

Kate O.Perth, WA

Love It! Amazing Value!

I bought the family pack which is amazing value for money as you can choose a different weight value for each blanket to suit the whole family! I absolutely love this for winter. The faux fur is beautifully soft and snuggly! The pink is closer to an ivory colour which is beautiful and goes in any room. It’ll be far too hot for spring and summer so I’m hoping to get the hand knitted blanket ... a friend has it and the weight distribution and stretch of it makes it more useful all year round! It feels lighter than 9kg compared to the 9kg weighted blanket.

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$396.00.

Comfort

I would not want to be without this blanket

I got it for my son how is a sleepwaker and a very restless sleeper. I would hear him all night long but know he sleeps much better and so do I as I don't hear him any more. This is a great result for us

Purchased in June 2020 for A$395.00.

Inicht

InichtCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very warm and snuggly....but...

Love it, but whatever is inside slides around, and sometimes there is nothing but the cover on me. It's annoying to have to keep adjusting the insides.
other than that it's definitely resulted in my sleeping more soundly.

Purchased in July 2020 at Umart Online Online store.

Helen M.

Helen M.Wimmera, VIC

Perfect, can’t live without it!

This blanket is without a doubt the best thing I’ve purchased in a very long time. It’s so soft & warm & the weight helps me sleep like a baby. Up until I got this I’ve been getting a full night restful sleep, before I was lucky to get 4 hours.

Purchased in July 2020.

Out like a light

Out like a lightHobart, TAS

I have never slept better

from the first night of having my new blanket I have noticed the change in my sleeping pattern. I would lay in bed for hours some nights before falling asleep. Now I'm not lasting more than 20 minutes before I'm out for the count. I'm now looking at getting one each for the kids to. I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$299.00.

Christine C

Christine CSydney, NSW

Love is my Calming Blanket

I love my new calming blanket so much I find any excuse to snuggle in underneath. Took a while to get used to but now I sleep like a log.

Comfort

Get the blanket, ignore the extra covers

The blanket feels lovely and keeps me feeling comfortable, however my only gripe is that I put the cotton grey cover over top which seems like it was cut way too big for the blanket, which ends up making the blanket feel all out of sorts and uneven.

Comfort

Exceeds the hype, now a must have for me.

I never write reviews, but this blanket is worthy. I sleep better, my muscles feel more relaxed, absolutely brilliant. Honestly surprised at how much it improves my sense of wellbeing.

Kristy L.

Kristy L.Hunter Region, NSW

Best nights sleep ever!!

Before calming blanket I used to toss and turn and wake several times through the night. I can honestly say I now fall asleep and only wake to the sound of the alarm. Most peaceful nights sleep I’ve ever had! Thank you! Highly recommended, do yourself a favour and get one

Purchased in June 2020 at Online for A$189.00.

Too hot for me

Unfortunately I find this to be too hot. I found the weight to be comfortable but being a hot sleeper it doesn't suit me. I am able to take advantage of the guarantee but am considering keeping it.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$180.00.

Adore it!

I ordered the bamboo blanket and it hasn’t just helped me sleep more soundly, it has also helped reduce the amount of night sweats I was having. Totally love it!

Jas

JasSydney, NSW

It takes getting used to

I usually wake up multiple times during the night and wanted to see if the blanket would help. I was a bit skeptical the first few nights of using it. After a couple of weeks, I can honestly say that it makes a difference. I notice that when the beads aren't properly spread out and not enough weight is on my upper body, I tend to wake up in the middle of the night. Otherwise, I tend to sleep better and while I may wake up in the middle of the night, I can easily fall asleep after. So far, it's been a good buy, especially since I got it 50% off with the free bamboo sheet for summer.

Purchased in June 2020.

Alison R.

Alison R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

information provided is misleading as the weight required is not explained in the advertisement.

I bought two of the blankets and got the most expensive, heaviest for my grandsons.
Once i looked into the weight blankets online i realised that they hadn't given all information on groupon to how this product works- human weight and blankets weights were not given to enable you to purchase the correct blanket - with no return policy i now have two blankets for adults over 70 kg not even im that heavy so waste of money.

Purchased in July 2020 at Groupon for A$200.00.

Tu L.

Tu L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gets better each night

Was looking for something to calm me down after work and boy has this done more than that it relaxes my muscle joints and slows down my heart rate to a calming state, no more overthinking during bedtime you can also say goodbye to restless nights!

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$219.00.

Perfect!!

Cant remember the last time i slept so well. Usually waking every couple hours but have slept solid ever since Using the blanket. Warm and perfect weight.... would highly recommend to everyone.

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Sonia

SoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for shift workers

As a night shift worker, I’ve struggled to get sufficient quality sleep. With my weighted blanket I’m out in 5 minutes for unbroken sleep, whether it’s my night off at home or nap prior to shift. I wish I had this blanket years ago. I love the minky finish.

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$220.00.

See all Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket reviews

Agnes

Agnesasked

Just have a concern about the uneven weight distribution that people have complained about in their reviews.

Can you provide more information on how the beads are distributed in the blanket

Tracy
Tracy

I don’t find it a problem. The internal ties keep it in place inside the cover. It does bunch up a little at the bottom but the weight is still evenly distributed. I just shake it out in the morning. It’s not enough that it affects the intention of the blanket.

jeanasked

I have tried to call your office and tried sending emails but with no luck i would like to return my calming blanket and i would like to know how to do it can you please tell me how to do this

jean d.

jean d.asked

i want to return my calming blanket please tell me how

Natalie W.
Natalie W.

Didn’t you like your calming blanket? You should be able to return if your not satisfied. I bought two and I think they are really good. The service was excellent so you should have any problems sending it back.

jean

no way to heavy felt like someone sitting on me

Marcelline H.
Marcelline H.

Did you get the right weight? And it takes a few days to get used to the weight.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives