Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 2 of 15)

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love it!

We love our weighted blanket. So warm and snuggily. Cover is so smooth and soft as well. Would recommend one to anyone instead of a doona. Prompt delivery too. Thank you.

Purchased in September 2019 for $230.00.

The secrets out!

Perfect sleeper, to the poorest. This bad boy helped my son with separation anxiety to much. And I can now sleep myself! Thank you for an amazing product guys, amazing!

Diana L

Diana LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Heavenly and restful

Hubby and I both LOVE this blanket- such a deep and restful sleep... we were both sleepers who tossed and turned during the night but this hugs us and keeps us content through the whole night

Tracey Giannarelli

Tracey GiannarelliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

I am sleeping better than I ever have, highly recommend, I purchased the 6.8kg and I weigh 53kgs.
I’ve
I am 56yrs and going through menopause and always so hot at night in bed, so I was a bit sceptical if this blanket would be suitable for me, my daughter also has a calming blanket and it was her that got me to try hers and talk me into it.
So glad I took her advice

Purchased in August 2019 at Calming Blankets for $249.00.

Simone I

Simone ISydney, NSW

Great product, better sleep after use

Calming Blanket
Calming B.Calming Blanket

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, excellent value!

This has helped my son so much. He has always struggled with sleep and now he is much more settled.
Thank you so much for this amazing product, I wish I had purchased earlier.

Purchased in September 2019 at Calming Blankets for $79.00.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Calming Weighted Blanket

I have always wanted heavy blankets on me no matter the season and did not know this was a thing until I read about weighted blankets in a magazine. I resisted at first thinking it was all in my head but I decided to try it out. I ordered the 9kg blanket and it's perfect. I did not realise how much it helped me sleep until my holiday where its just not practical to travel with a weighted blanket internationally.

Purchased in August 2019 at Calming Blankets for $229.00.

Comfort

i love it.. so does my cat

Use this blanket to sleep every night and i really feel comfortable under it. The weight was not too heavy or too light (bought 6.8kg and i'm 58kg). Comes with a nice minky cover, and my cat loves the material that she sleeps with me every night now. Recommended!

Good nights sleep

The blanket has been great. I ordered 9kg (I am 62 kilos) and was worried it would be too heavy but is perfect. Didn’t expect it to work but it has really helped my sleep!

Purchased in September 2019 at Calming Blankets for $180.00.

Chantelle

ChantelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

A perfect and beautiful product

We received the calming blanket and koala recently. I can’t recommend them enough. The soft touch combined with the perfect amount of pressure. My son has used his blanket everyday since we received it.

Calli

CalliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I absolutely love my weighted blanket. It helps me sleep every night!

My blanket is weighted so evenly, and the little beads are perfectly silent. The covers are sooo incredibly soft! I got the mink, which is warm and cozy, and the bamboo, which is cool and perfect for summer. It came in a handy protective bag, which is convenient for moving. As soon as I started using the blanket, I started falling asleep quicker and staying asleep longer. I'm glad I got the adult size because it is easier to bring downstairs to use on the couch or in bed to fall asleep. I highly, highly recommend this weighted blanket for anyone who is looking for comfort or help with sleep!

Purchased in August 2019 at Calming Blankets for $299.00.

Mezza

MezzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So good that these blankets are available

My daughter said the heavy protective blanket used for X-Rays at the dentist was very soothing. And I thought - what a shame you can't buy anything like that. But now you can!

Purchased in August 2019 at https://www.calmingblankets.com.au/ for $189.00.

JulieG

JulieGCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant!

My daughter sleeps with this every night and it has helped a lot with her anxiety!! Thanks so much - wish we had discovered these a lot sooner than we did.

Purchased in July 2019.

Worked straight away

My son uses his blanket to rest with at the end of the day and then to sleep with over night. He will also get it when he is feeling overwhelmed. Overall it calms and reassures him. He seeks the sensory input that the blanket gives. Well worth it.

Purchased in August 2019.

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

This blanket is amazing! Has helped my special needs child to sleep at night. If you have any issues, they are resolved straight away with efficiency. I highly recommended calming blankets.

Purchased in August 2018.

Teri

TeriPerth, WA

Wonderful

Wonderful blanket that hugs you to sleep. Love it and very happy I purchased. Super fast delivery and quality product. I purchased the king/queen blanket and find it fits the bed well.

Comfort

I’ve been having the best sleep since getting this blanket, Love it.

This blanket is amazing, I have been having such a good night sleep and I fall asleep a lot quicker since Ive been using this blanket, it makes me feel so relaxed, my kids want one now.

This is really good!

I bought the hand woven blanket and im so happy i got it. Its comfortable and is helping improve my sleeping. Very happy with it. Would highly recommend to anyone

Purchased in August 2019 at Calming Blankets for $299.00.

Gina C

Gina C

Great product

I bought the 6.5kg bamboo blanket for my teenage son, who has ADHD. He has always been a restless sleeper, getting up multiple times each night and looking like he hasn't slept each morning. We have had the blanket a couple of weeks now, and I can't believe the difference - he very rarely gets up, and when he goes to bed he settles very quickly and there is no more fidgeting around and taking ages to get to sleep. Fantastic product - wish I had bought one years ago!

Purchased in August 2019 for $209.00.

Rosalie

RosalieSydney, NSW

Amazing !

Very happy, has worked wonders for my son with Autism. He actually sleeps all night. It feels so soft and he absolutely loves it .

Not to mention,such a great price.

Purchased in August 2019 for $110.00.

Rosey

Roseyasked

What is the difference between the bamboo and plain weights blanket? I’m worried it’s going be too heavy

Layney
Layney

The bamboo will be lighter in weight but only marginally, it will “breathe” a bit better but I purchased the blanket that I think would suit my purpose best

Tori F.

Tori F.asked

I am worried the blanket will be to hot as i am going through menopause and sleep really hot but was interested in the blanket because i have anxiety as well. Any suggestions? Thanks Tori

Kellie-Marie D.
Kellie-Marie D.

Hi Tori, its no hotter then just a throw, maybe a sheet and yr calming blanket would be fine.

Tania
Tania

Hi Tori, I haven’t found it to make me hot. I still have a sheet and my other doona on top of the blanket as I have the weighted blanket but my husband does not. I do live in a cold climate so even with the heating on at a constant 17 over night I don’t get hot. Hope this helps:)

G.gardner

G.gardnerasked

Hi I have had my blanket less then a week and it has wearing holes where the beads have fallen out and gone all through my bed, as much as I enjoyed the weight this was a massive disappointment. I also noticed clumping in areas.

Calming Blanket
Calming B.Calming Blanket

G.gardner - this is definitely not a regular occurrence and is not normal. Please email us some photos and we will get you a new blanket sent out straight away :)

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives