Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 2 of 19)

• Comfort

Sheena

SheenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do your research

The suggested weight was not right for me at all and I purchased this blanket under the websites guidance. It’s so heavy it makes my hips hurt and is unuseable.

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets for $249.00.

Calming Blanket
Calming B.Calming Blanket

Daughter Loves It

I bought this for my 22 yr old daughter to help her sleep better at night. She loves the blanket her only complaint is that it does clump. Apart from that she loves it and says it has helped her sleep better.

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets for $260.00.

shimmer

shimmerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Pretty happy

I bought this for my grandson who has ASD and it seems to help him sleep a little better using the blanket. I would have preferred that the quilting was smaller as the beads clump up quite a bit.

Purchased in December 2019 for $190.00.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic grandson loves it

Really good for my grandson he uses it every night and every day .he takes it everywhere with him even to school if he could lol fantastic products wish I had heard of u guys before

Purchased in December 2019 at Online for $89.00.

Jack

Jack

Love my blanket!

My Fitbit tracks my sleep and provides me with a “sleep score” - normally I average a score between 60-70 and noticed that my sleep score has risen to 75-85 since using the blanket. It truly does help with improving your sleep! it’s so comfortable and makes you feel cozy - love it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets.

Cait W

Cait WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth every single cent.

I have trouble sleeping, and always struggle to fall asleep. I also have diagnosed anxiety issues which can cause me to not sleep well, and wake feeling super tired. Since I got my blanket, I have used it every night, and I have been falling asleep faster, staying asleep, and waking feeling so much more rested than I have in a long time. Some people said it can take a little while for it to make a difference, but I noticed it right away, even when I was just testing it out on the couch. I often sit under it while watching TV, and I feel calm and comfortable when I have it over me. I was hesitant because of the price, but I would pay the same price again, my blanket is absolutely worth it!

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets for $250.00.

A hot night's sleep

Love the colour the feel of the material...it's really nice on the bed!! I love nothing better than sliding under it after a hard long painful day and fall asleep quickly and restfully!! Although I do find it gets too hot at times especially when hubby is in bed too but overall I love sleeping with the blanket!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets for $300.00.

Brilliant!!

Love my blanket! It relaxes me almost instantly and sends me to sleep quick. I’m soooo impressed. It has far exceeded my expectations. My partner hates the snoring but I’m loving the quality sleep and relaxing.
Only criticism is it gets a bit hot sometimes in summer but ok if you leave your feet out

Purchased in November 2019 for $299.00.

Hanna

HannaGippsland, VIC

Way too small to be functional

Info says the weighted blanket is not recommended for children under 2 years of age (completely understandable) yet the kids blanket is the size of a cot blanket. Far too small even for a 3 year old in a single bed. If we use it side ways in order to keep her body warm, her feet hang out. If we use it length ways to cover her feet, it’s not wide enough to keep her body warm.

Purchased in December 2019.

Calming Blanket
Calming B.Calming Blanket
Beverly S.

Beverly S.Alice Springs, NT

very nice

Just the right weight and nice colour. Like the cover, too as the dog hair doesn't stick to it. It is for my son and he is enjoying sleeping with it at night. He always used two donas and now only uses his calming blanket.

More cons than pros.

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets.

Loving it

Great Blanket I have had a night of better sleep since getting this Blanket my Wife says my legs still jiggle in my sleep but not as bad as before even the Cat loves sleeping on it since I have had it on the Bed

Purchased in December 2019 for $139.00.

Em B.

Em B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Weighted blankets love by the family!

I purchased the kids bamboo weighted blanket for my daughter who is 2 and has not been a great sleeper. It is has definitely made a difference to her sleep - she has been sleeping through the night! I tested out the blanket before my daughter and it helped me to relax. My sister swears by hers. If she has had a bad nights sleep its because the blanket has come off her during the night. Highly recommend this blanket if you dont sleep well or if you would like a more restful sleep. The customer service was brilliant; I only have positive things to say about my shopping experience.

Comfort

Excellent product. Excellent customer service and delivery.

Purchased the bamboo weighted blanket for my daughter. She loves it. We did purchase the heaviest weighted blanket and will look at a slightly lighter weighted one soon for another family member. Thank you for such a great product!

Marisa

Marisa

Great Product!

Love the fact that this blanket is woven, means I've been able to continue to use my weighted blanket even in summer. The material feels nice and I have a great night's sleep when I use it, very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in November 2019.

Laura

LauraCentral Queensland, QLD

Hand woven blanket for hot sleepers

Partner is a hot sleeper and always kicking blankets off but wanted to try a weighted blanket. Hand woven blanket worked a treat. Slept the whole night with just it on and never moved once. 5 stars if not more

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

My son love it!

I was very sceptical about the calming blanket but my son has inattentive adhd and has a lot of trouble sleeping. I dont want to medicate him so thought Ill try anything out and was surprised the day we received it he was sitting on the lounge with it and fell straight to sleep! Since using the calming blanket he falls to sleep at night with no issues! Amazing and worth the money!

Purchased in November 2019 for $89.00.

Best blanket ever

It makes sleeping so much easier and I wake up less though out the night. I would recommend this product to people with anxiety cause it has help a lot with mine

Purchased in November 2019 for $246.56.

JJC

JJCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best blanket in the world!

I have never slept so well in my life! This blanket is so comfortable and snuggly! It is calming and helps me fall asleep quickly and sleep through the night!

Purchased in November 2019 at Calming Blankets for $240.00.

Melissa5735

Melissa5735Narrandera

Best buy

We brought the calming blanket for our 11 yr old daughter who was having trouble sleeping at night. Since she has had the blanket She sleeps so much better and no troubles. Thank you.

Purchased in November 2019 for $89.00.

See all Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket reviews

Janine

Janineasked

Hi. I am living in London ( UK ) and would like to order two blankets. One for my husband who is 83kg and one for myself. I am 63kg. We are both quite warm and I have menopausal symptoms so I over heat easily, so I think the Bamboo would be best. What weight do you recommend for the two blankets required? Are we able to get a single size blanket each as two big blankets on one bed might be a bit much. Definitely very interested and would like to order as soon as possible. Any suggestions will be helpful? Janine.

Alexandra
Alexandra

the weight recommended on their website for both your weights is
68kg = 6.8kg blanket
83kg = 9kg blanket
I would also suggest you both get the bamboo covers as theyre much cooler than all the other covers!

Rosey

Roseyasked

What is the difference between the bamboo and plain weights blanket? I’m worried it’s going be too heavy

Layney
Layney

The bamboo will be lighter in weight but only marginally, it will “breathe” a bit better but I purchased the blanket that I think would suit my purpose best

Tori F.

Tori F.asked

I am worried the blanket will be to hot as i am going through menopause and sleep really hot but was interested in the blanket because i have anxiety as well. Any suggestions? Thanks Tori

Kellie-Marie D.
Kellie-Marie D.

Hi Tori, its no hotter then just a throw, maybe a sheet and yr calming blanket would be fine.

Tania
Tania

Hi Tori, I haven’t found it to make me hot. I still have a sheet and my other doona on top of the blanket as I have the weighted blanket but my husband does not. I do live in a cold climate so even with the heating on at a constant 17 over night I don’t get hot. Hope this helps:)

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives