Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 3 of 26)

• Comfort

Louise J.

Louise J.Central West, QLD

My daughter loves it

My 6 yo loves it. She takes it everywhere to help calming. The quality is fantastic. She sleeps through the night for the first time in her life. It has changed our lives

LOVE IT

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT, shipping time was great. Blanket is wonderful. Have recommended it to friends and family. Weight is about right (got the heavier one). Worth every cent, great price.

Jennifer

JenniferPerth, WA

Perfect blanket for relaxing

Calming blankets are amazing. I love the bamboo one. It feels lovely and comforting on me at night.
Staff have been so helpful, answering questions and allowing an exchange.Well done xx

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

Worth every cent. I'm a big fan of weighted blankets but in summer in QLD the heat is unbearable. The bamboo calming blanket is perfect. Incredibly soft and silky. Keeps me cool in summer. Throw a blanket over the top and it's perfect in winter. I can't recommend this enough and am getting one for my partner.

emily c.

emily c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s perfect can’t live without it

5 absolutely love my hand woven weighted blanket it stretches across my queen size bed i got it because I had trouble sleeping I would toss and turn at night never falling asleep till 2-3 in the morning it has been a huge help in bed
Iv found my legs don’t move around as much and I fall asleep quicker and wake up feeling very well rested I’d definitely recommend it

Kerry D.

Kerry D.Central West, NSW

Very warm- no need for electric blankets

Been using my blanket for 3 weeks. I go back to sleep much quicker after visiting the loo during the night than before . It is heavier than I expected it would be but I am getting used to it now .

Estelle

EstelleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Better than I imagined!

I love my blanket. It is like a massive hug that holds you through the night. I wake up rested and calm. My husband is trying to steal it from me since he tried it!

So nice!

Can't imagine not having my blanket now. It is so comforting, moreso than I thought it would be. I use it over the top of my doona. The extra weight is perfect and toasty warm.

Maria

MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality weighted blanket

The calming weighted blanket is definitely of high quality. I purchased it for my son and whilst it took a week or so to get used to it, he now loves it. However the actual cover whilst it looks beautiful and stylish, it made him feel too hot and had to remove it and hence it did not look as nice but was more comfortable. It would be good if the cover could be a lighter breathable stylish material.

Sheets & Blankets

Best thing I’ve ever done for my sleep!

No more body aches when I wake. I was a tosser and a turner, barely move now.
As a busy mum I need all the help I can get to rest, I don’t know how I’ve done without it.
Worth every cent!

Changed my sleep!

My first night sleeping with my weighted blanket was amazing. I still took a while to fall asleep, once I did I slept so much more deeply and felt more rested

Unique blanket

1st couple of nights it appeared heavy but wrapped around nicely. Now into 2nd week I'm loving it. Was very concerned about the reviews but was packaged and sent when they said, only hold up with post. Will be saving up for another one.

Dianne A.

Dianne A.Perth, WA

Better than expected

I was skeptical that this blanket would make a difference to my sleeping, but it definitely has! I was worried about the weight and if I could handle it but you really don’t notice it once laying down! It envelopes you. I feel like I don’t wake up as many times during the night now. Only issue I have is that it slides off my bed, so might need to get the cover for it too!

This is awesome, I love it!

Best decision I've ever made! My Restless Leg Syndrome (which was really bad), has disappeared! No more tossing and turning and having 'jerky' legs! The weight of the blanket is also, so comforting!

Niki

NikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pure Joy

Held off on buying a weighted blanket because I get dim sum hot at night even in winter. Took the plunge on the woven blanket......joy. pure joy. Am still under it when I wake up!!

Cyd Pearson

Cyd PearsonKingston 2604, ACT

Love my calming blanket

My calming blanket is not only warm & cozy but so comfortable. I’m sleeping the most restful sleep I’ve ever had. I just love it & would recommend it anyone with anxiety or sleep issues!

Happy

I love this blanket. It is heavy but not suffocating. I can't sleep under it but it is the next best thing to a hug. It is a bit heavy on my neck when I lie on my side.

Danielle

DanielleVictoria

My 2 yr old now sleeps through the night...!

My son has always woken every 2-3hrs at night. He would wake himself up by moving around so much and scream until I would go in. I thought I would order the calming blanket at 4am a few weeks ago...lol.
Thought it's worth a try.
Since he has been using it I have not had to get up a single time. No more screaming or thrashing about. His behaviour during the day has also had a massive improvement. Less grumpy and less tantrums.
It has been an absolute life saver/life changer for us !

Caz T.

Caz T.South East Queensland, QLD

New sleep... different!

I am finding that my sleep is... different... better. I should have ordered a lighter blanket. I am finding that I take a little while to reposition the blanket if I am restless as I have night sweats, so it's blanket on/off. It was great to receive your email pointers before the blanket arrived.
It takes a little getting used to, but overall it is helping.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

I bought three blankets for my teenage children and they have been fantastic!

All three teenagers say they can't wait to get into bed and under their blankets! Only downside is that they don't want to get out from under it in the morning! ;-) They all say they have been sleeping more soundly and feel more rested.

See all Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket reviews