Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 3 of 31)

• Comfort

Love my weighted blanket.

I love my weighted blanket. I'm having a deeper and uninterupted sleep since purchasing and feel snug and secure all night. Now need one for sitting under on the lounge!

So calming, I never want to get out of bed

The blanket has made a huge difference to staying asleep. It's calming and comforting. I would recommend the summer version if you share a bed as it gets quite warm

Wish I had this sooner - its perfect!

I have MS and with that comes pain and fatigue - this weighted blanket, with even pressure, takes me to a place where im comfortable and fall asleep quickly and deeply.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Not what I expected

My blanket keeps sliding off because of the weight distribution is uneven. Every night I need to check that my blanket is on evenly or it will uncomfortable sleeping. Sometimes the corners bunch up and I have a big clump of weight in the middle of my bed

But then I got the woven weighted blanket and that solved my problem! Now I’m happy to use my blanket every night and I fall asleep so quickly.

Nate
Nate

Unfortunately this doesn’t help as the number of ties per side of blanket isn’t sufficient enough to stop the bunching. Every night it requires me to realign the inner blanket.

Krysta

KrystaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best nights sleep

Lives up to its name great investment for anyone that suffers from anxiety or restless leg syndrome...highly recommend even if your someone that just struggles to sleep alone it’s perfect it truly makes u feel like there is a person next to you....

Calming

Lives up to its name. Very calming and we have great sleeps. Thanks for a great product. My son with ASD lives it. Happy with my purchase, and delivered quickly.

Mikayla Lobley

Mikayla LobleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Koala miracle!

My 3 year old has never slept better. She now sleeps independently and most nights through. In our house this is a miracle. I am in love with calming blankets!

Joe H.

Joe H.North Western Region, NSW

Absolutely fantastic blanket!

Just when I thought I would not be able to get some purposeful rest, I came across Calming Blanket's 4.5kg weighted blanket. This has made my sleep a lot better - so much so, I end up waking up much more refreshed that I would if I had my regular blankets on! I chose the 4.5kg one as I had no experience with these amazing blankets - Calming Blanket recommend going with weights up to 15% of your body weight but the 4.5kg one helps as much as one at 12-15kg. I would not go back to my previous blankets as this one also manages to keep me warm and cosy. I will definitely recommend Calming Blanket to all my friends looking for weighted blankets

Helped my sleep!

I got used to the blanket straight away! I love it so much, as soon as I put it on me I fall asleep. Great for people who struggle with insomnia :-) The only downside is that it does get bunched up at times. Can’t live without it!

Christo

ChristoSydney, NSW

I absolutely love my blanket, I am sleeping so much better.

I absolutely love my blanket, I am sleeping so much better. The quality of the blanket is exceptional. The weight of the blanket makes me feel secure and comforted. I am so glad that I purchased this blanket.

Trace

TraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reduced movement when asleep

While it's only been a couple of weeks the Calming Blanket, has certainly reduced the amount I move while asleep, husband notices it too. Love the feel of the weighted blanket. It's a little warmer than expected, however I will purchase the blanket cover to see if that helps. A few reviews mentioned it makes blanket cooler. Would recommend any one try the calming blanket for themselves or family member.

Great blanket

Helps my son sleep through the night. He used to wake up several times and now he generally stirs a couple of times but doesn't wake up. Recommend giving it a try.

KEC

KEC

Overall good

We bought pack of 3. Would have preferred if we selected different weights/sizes. Drawback is the ties keep coming undone or loosening. A zip/stronger would remedy this. Smaller pockets would also ensure less movement bunching of beads. Another improvement would be access with zips on 2 sides to make accessing to ties easier.
Having said this we have seen improvement in sleep.

Tiarna

TiarnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moves doesn't stay in place

First time using a weighted blanket I like that it is heavy. I dislike that the insert moves and can bunch up and make the blanket really heavy to fix up.

It’s perfect

Works amazing, my brother loves it he doesn’t want to let go of it. Perfect size and weight, would definitely buy another one if I need to for myself thank you

KimW

KimW

Happy

this is my 2nd blanket love love the product was not sure if this product works it sure does i would recommend this product for people to buy try it

Kate O.

Kate O.Perth, WA

Love It! Amazing Value!

I bought the family pack which is amazing value for money as you can choose a different weight value for each blanket to suit the whole family! I absolutely love this for winter. The faux fur is beautifully soft and snuggly! The pink is closer to an ivory colour which is beautiful and goes in any room. It’ll be far too hot for spring and summer so I’m hoping to get the hand knitted blanket ... a friend has it and the weight distribution and stretch of it makes it more useful all year round! It feels lighter than 9kg compared to the 9kg weighted blanket.

I would not want to be without this blanket

I got it for my son how is a sleepwaker and a very restless sleeper. I would hear him all night long but know he sleeps much better and so do I as I don't hear him any more. This is a great result for us

Inicht

InichtCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very warm and snuggly....but...

Love it, but whatever is inside slides around, and sometimes there is nothing but the cover on me. It's annoying to have to keep adjusting the insides.
other than that it's definitely resulted in my sleeping more soundly.

Helen M.

Helen M.Wimmera, VIC

Perfect, can’t live without it!

This blanket is without a doubt the best thing I’ve purchased in a very long time. It’s so soft & warm & the weight helps me sleep like a baby. Up until I got this I’ve been getting a full night restful sleep, before I was lucky to get 4 hours.

See all Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket reviews

Ange S.

Ange S.asked

I purchased the Bamboo Weighted Blanket as I live in sunny Queensland and wanted a natural fabric that would breathe. I received a blanket and the label says Polyester Inner and Outer with glass beads filling. There is zero reference to bamboo. I've done a bit of reading online and am pretty confident that Bamboo should not be labelled as polyester in any circumstance. Can anyone offer any explanation? It seems a bit misleading to me.

Hi Ange, Steph here :)

I'm very sorry to hear that you have possibly received an incorrect blanket.

I can assure you that our blankets are made from 100% bamboo, however unfortunately, we have recently found that some of the bamboo blankets had the incorrect label put on them when they were manufactured.

Rest assured as soon as we found out, we got on top of this with our suppliers.

I have just sent you an email, if you could please get back to me with a photo of that one, I would love to get this sorted for you right away!

Hope to hear back soon :)

Chrisl

Chrislasked

I ordered 2 blankets, a kevin koala and a face mask on july 27th 2020.
I have had many email exchanges with you, the last from paris on sept 2nd, who was going to arrange for a priority shipment. Today I tried to ring and got a voice message asking me to email, and when I emailed to support@calmingblankets.Com.Au. The email ‘bounced’. Have you gone out of business?
I now wish to request a full reund of $696.99aud
I also request a phone call on 0404074262 within 2 working days. I save copies of all correspondence, and will take this up with consumer affairs, if no reply.
Chris leatherland

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Chris, Steph here, just following up quickly :)

I can see your cuddly Koala friend has now arrived with your granddaughter and the rest of your order has been canceled and refunded in full.

We hope she is loving her new friend!

I am so pleased that we were able to get this sorted out for you, and again, we do apologise for all of the delays in our warehouse, as promised, we have begun implementing new processes in the warehouse to ensure an overall swifter packaging routine, should you ever wish to purchase one of our products in the future, I am hopeful that your turn over will be much more efficient!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you :)

Agnes

Agnesasked

Just have a concern about the uneven weight distribution that people have complained about in their reviews.

Can you provide more information on how the beads are distributed in the blanket

Tracy
Tracy

I don’t find it a problem. The internal ties keep it in place inside the cover. It does bunch up a little at the bottom but the weight is still evenly distributed. I just shake it out in the morning. It’s not enough that it affects the intention of the blanket.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives