Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blankets Store

Pros

Luxurious minky fabric
Durable & washable
Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

Beads can bunch up

Sam N.
Sam N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible

Sleep saviour!

Jumped straight in and started sleeping with my blanket. I’m falling asleep faster, no tossing and turning and weirdly I’m no longer having leg cramps. It helps me to relax and feel calm, Amazing!! Highly recommend this weighted blanket.

GVT
GVTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my blanket!

Very helpful and comforting. Helps me relax at night and during the day. I wanted one for a while but wasn't sure it would be worth it..... it was! I ended up buying myself one as a self-present during isolation and it was the best decision!!
Sometimes the blanket is difficult to shift around (obviously given its so heavy), I've found that you just need to grab the blanket by the corners, ensuring you are holding both layers before moving. :)

Anne S.
Anne S.Illawarra, NSW

The woven blanket is fantastic.

The woven blanket is fantastic. It just looks like a chunky knitted throw blanket. I can’t sleep without it now, it has calmed my severe Restless Leg Syndrome and my anxiety.

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Genac
GenacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

GOOD product and GREAT customer service

Tania
Tania

Perfect for Traveling, Kids weighted Blacket.

Very helpful , with an exchange in weighted blanket .
due to my shoulder operation. I've gone for a lighter kids blanket which is easier for me to lift plus great for travelling since I have restless legs.

It’s good

It helped me sleep better like it said it advertised. Comfy and the single was big enough for my double bed, highly recommend. Also got it on sale so recommend looking out for sales.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
CassandraC
CassandraCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent sleep at long last.

This reminds me of a handmade quilt my late mother made when I was growing up...it was very heavy however I do recall sleeping like a baby. When I read about the calming blanket, I brought one & it has the same effect as my late Mums quilt. No readjustment needed on my end. Of course I'm happy with it. Will be buying more for the family very soon.

ShevPerth, WA

Fraudulent Company

I ordered a blanket from this company a while ago, they sent me the wrong order. I consistently tried to contact them, the phone number goes straight to voice mail, they do not reply to emails or messages or across any other platform, after MORE THAN 2 WEEEKS they finally got back to me with a resolution, and promised to send me the correct order and that I would receive it in 2-8 days, 12 days later and still no order. Save yourself the hassle and order from another company.

Shev

Also do dot believe all of these reviews, this company is paying or endorsing people to write positive reviews, filthy behaviour but what could you expect from a dishonest company.

It's Perfect

I bought the grey woven weughted blanket and it is perfect. It looks great and I just love sleeping under it every night, even my husband cant believe how great it is - I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my 25 year old daughter wants on for Chrismas.

Natasha M.
Natasha M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic my partner now sleeps all night

Yes he doesn't put the t.v on several hours through the night. Love that the cover comes off so you can wash it. Also bought the cotton cover for summer. Fantastic calming blanket thank you!!

Tracey
TraceyMid North Coast, NSW

We love it

The only suggestion I have is maybe work out another way to attached the blanket inside the cover. Ours keeps coming loose and the blanket bunches up and falls off the bed

June
JuneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

The only problem I have with my new Calming Weighted Blanket is trying to get hold of it as my 22 year old daughter keeps using it. I highly recommend these blankets.

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

highly recommend!!

Edit: Blanket Received with New Order

Codie Greaves
Codie GreavesLaunceston, TAS

My daughter has been sleeping so much better.

I’m actually getting some decent sleep thanks to this blanket it has kept my child asleep longer. I have got it only my sister to also buy one. Wouldn’t mind one for myself actually.

beautiful and relaxing sleep

Mick G.
Mick G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing! It actually works! I'm over the moon!

I have never slept this well since I was a kid..i have anxiety and depression and am medicated but I still wake up every hour...with the blanket I now only wake once or twice in a night and get a good slab of sleep..I even find it easier to get up cos now I'm more rested..It took me a while to decide about purchasing but I'm SO glad I did..tytyty

Tracy
TracyMid North Coast, NSW

I love these blankets!

I’ve been using my Calming blanket for a few weeks now and I honestly can’t say enough positive things about it! I’m a long term sufferer of anxiety and it has helped me at night so much.

Not a fan

its an extremely expensive product that in these hard times I stupidly bought! My son hates it. He won't use it and and its constantly thrown on the floor! I tried it myself and dont love it either.

Gladriele
GladrieleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have started dreaming agaib

This blanket is the most calming relaxing item. I have never felt better rested. I can’t believe it. IM DREAMING AGAIN, I’ve missed dreaming so much 100% :D happiness. I’m finding my dreams are so vivid. My partner was originally not interested and is shocked at how much better sleep he’s getting. Couldn’t recommend this enough. We have a king size bed and got a king/queen blanket......it works amazing because we don’t move around as much as we used to :) sleeping through the whole night :) I love it!! Thank you calming blankets <3

Stacey
StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mixed feelings

I love the soft feel, but i hate how the weights inside move so much and it has me waking during the night several times to readjust
Great value for money

Nicole
Nicole

Love my weighted blanket.

I love my weighted blanket. I'm having a deeper and uninterupted sleep since purchasing and feel snug and secure all night. Now need one for sitting under on the lounge!

So calming, I never want to get out of bed

The blanket has made a huge difference to staying asleep. It's calming and comforting. I would recommend the summer version if you share a bed as it gets quite warm

Wish I had this sooner - its perfect!

I have MS and with that comes pain and fatigue - this weighted blanket, with even pressure, takes me to a place where im comfortable and fall asleep quickly and deeply.