Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 3 of 31)

• Comfort

Natasha M.

Natasha M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic my partner now sleeps all night

Yes he doesn't put the t.v on several hours through the night. Love that the cover comes off so you can wash it. Also bought the cotton cover for summer. Fantastic calming blanket thank you!!

Tracey

TraceyMid North Coast, NSW

We love it

The only suggestion I have is maybe work out another way to attached the blanket inside the cover. Ours keeps coming loose and the blanket bunches up and falls off the bed

June

JuneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

The only problem I have with my new Calming Weighted Blanket is trying to get hold of it as my 22 year old daughter keeps using it. I highly recommend these blankets.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

highly recommend!!

Edit: Blanket Received with New Order

Codie Greaves

Codie GreavesLaunceston, TAS

My daughter has been sleeping so much better.

I’m actually getting some decent sleep thanks to this blanket it has kept my child asleep longer. I have got it only my sister to also buy one. Wouldn’t mind one for myself actually.

beautiful and relaxing sleep

Mick G.

Mick G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing! It actually works! I'm over the moon!

I have never slept this well since I was a kid..i have anxiety and depression and am medicated but I still wake up every hour...with the blanket I now only wake once or twice in a night and get a good slab of sleep..I even find it easier to get up cos now I'm more rested..It took me a while to decide about purchasing but I'm SO glad I did..tytyty

TracyMid North Coast, NSW

I love these blankets!

I’ve been using my Calming blanket for a few weeks now and I honestly can’t say enough positive things about it! I’m a long term sufferer of anxiety and it has helped me at night so much.

Not a fan

its an extremely expensive product that in these hard times I stupidly bought! My son hates it. He won't use it and and its constantly thrown on the floor! I tried it myself and dont love it either.

Gladriele

GladrieleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have started dreaming agaib

This blanket is the most calming relaxing item. I have never felt better rested. I can’t believe it. IM DREAMING AGAIN, I’ve missed dreaming so much 100% :D happiness. I’m finding my dreams are so vivid. My partner was originally not interested and is shocked at how much better sleep he’s getting. Couldn’t recommend this enough. We have a king size bed and got a king/queen blanket......it works amazing because we don’t move around as much as we used to :) sleeping through the whole night :) I love it!! Thank you calming blankets <3

Stacey

StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mixed feelings

I love the soft feel, but i hate how the weights inside move so much and it has me waking during the night several times to readjust
Great value for money

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Love my weighted blanket.

I love my weighted blanket. I'm having a deeper and uninterupted sleep since purchasing and feel snug and secure all night. Now need one for sitting under on the lounge!

So calming, I never want to get out of bed

The blanket has made a huge difference to staying asleep. It's calming and comforting. I would recommend the summer version if you share a bed as it gets quite warm

Wish I had this sooner - its perfect!

I have MS and with that comes pain and fatigue - this weighted blanket, with even pressure, takes me to a place where im comfortable and fall asleep quickly and deeply.

Not what I expected

My blanket keeps sliding off because of the weight distribution is uneven. Every night I need to check that my blanket is on evenly or it will uncomfortable sleeping. Sometimes the corners bunch up and I have a big clump of weight in the middle of my bed

But then I got the woven weighted blanket and that solved my problem! Now I’m happy to use my blanket every night and I fall asleep so quickly.

Nate
Nate

Unfortunately this doesn’t help as the number of ties per side of blanket isn’t sufficient enough to stop the bunching. Every night it requires me to realign the inner blanket.

Krysta

KrystaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best nights sleep

Lives up to its name great investment for anyone that suffers from anxiety or restless leg syndrome...highly recommend even if your someone that just struggles to sleep alone it’s perfect it truly makes u feel like there is a person next to you....

Calming

Lives up to its name. Very calming and we have great sleeps. Thanks for a great product. My son with ASD lives it. Happy with my purchase, and delivered quickly.

Mikayla Lobley

Mikayla LobleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Koala miracle!

My 3 year old has never slept better. She now sleeps independently and most nights through. In our house this is a miracle. I am in love with calming blankets!

Joe H.

Joe H.North Western Region, NSW

Absolutely fantastic blanket!

Just when I thought I would not be able to get some purposeful rest, I came across Calming Blanket's 4.5kg weighted blanket. This has made my sleep a lot better - so much so, I end up waking up much more refreshed that I would if I had my regular blankets on! I chose the 4.5kg one as I had no experience with these amazing blankets - Calming Blanket recommend going with weights up to 15% of your body weight but the 4.5kg one helps as much as one at 12-15kg. I would not go back to my previous blankets as this one also manages to keep me warm and cosy. I will definitely recommend Calming Blanket to all my friends looking for weighted blankets

See all Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket reviews

Ange S.

Ange S.asked

I purchased the Bamboo Weighted Blanket as I live in sunny Queensland and wanted a natural fabric that would breathe. I received a blanket and the label says Polyester Inner and Outer with glass beads filling. There is zero reference to bamboo. I've done a bit of reading online and am pretty confident that Bamboo should not be labelled as polyester in any circumstance. Can anyone offer any explanation? It seems a bit misleading to me.

Hi Ange, Steph here :)

I'm very sorry to hear that you have possibly received an incorrect blanket.

I can assure you that our blankets are made from 100% bamboo, however unfortunately, we have recently found that some of the bamboo blankets had the incorrect label put on them when they were manufactured.

Rest assured as soon as we found out, we got on top of this with our suppliers.

I have just sent you an email, if you could please get back to me with a photo of that one, I would love to get this sorted for you right away!

Hope to hear back soon :)

Krystina
Krystina

Hi, I have just had the same experience. They are telling me the polyster one is infact bamboo.... it doesnt feel anything like bamboo. It feels silky, just like polyster. Did you ever get sent a bamboo one?
Really hate feeling misled.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Krystina, Steph here :)

I am very sorry that you feel misled in regards to your Bamboo Weighted Blanket, unfortunately, as we mentioned, there was a batch of incorrectly labelled blankets and covers. Our suppliers have now fixed this issue, unfortunately, it is just a case of phasing out all of the affected items.

If you would like to return that one to us for a full refund, we are more than happy to help you with this.

I have just closed your tickets with our support agent Lucy and have contacted you via my personal email to hopefully get this sorted out for you!

Looking forward to hearing back.

Chrisl

Chrislasked

I ordered 2 blankets, a kevin koala and a face mask on july 27th 2020.
I have had many email exchanges with you, the last from paris on sept 2nd, who was going to arrange for a priority shipment. Today I tried to ring and got a voice message asking me to email, and when I emailed to support@calmingblankets.Com.Au. The email ‘bounced’. Have you gone out of business?
I now wish to request a full reund of $696.99aud
I also request a phone call on 0404074262 within 2 working days. I save copies of all correspondence, and will take this up with consumer affairs, if no reply.
Chris leatherland

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Chris, Steph here, just following up quickly :)

I can see your cuddly Koala friend has now arrived with your granddaughter and the rest of your order has been canceled and refunded in full.

We hope she is loving her new friend!

I am so pleased that we were able to get this sorted out for you, and again, we do apologise for all of the delays in our warehouse, as promised, we have begun implementing new processes in the warehouse to ensure an overall swifter packaging routine, should you ever wish to purchase one of our products in the future, I am hopeful that your turn over will be much more efficient!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you :)

Agnes

Agnesasked

Just have a concern about the uneven weight distribution that people have complained about in their reviews.

Can you provide more information on how the beads are distributed in the blanket

Tracy

I don’t find it a problem. The internal ties keep it in place inside the cover. It does bunch up a little at the bottom but the weight is still evenly distributed. I just shake it out in the morning. It’s not enough that it affects the intention of the blanket.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives