Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 4 of 26)

• Comfort

Sarah X.

Sarah X.Perth, WA

Soft and cuddly

We love our king size blanket.
We love how soft the the material is and the weight is perfect. Have had it for 2 weeks now. We both feel like we are sleeping more throughout the night without waking.

Dyanne B

Dyanne BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased for my daughter

I recently purchased the calming blanket (smallest for a throw) for my daughter who suffers from anxiety!
She has passed on that it has certainly been great and she is thinking about getting another for her bed!!

Calming blanket review

I brought the calming blanket to help me relax and sleep better as I have trouble unwinding at the end of the day. It took me a while to get used to the weight but I stuck with it and I am now sleeping soundly and I fall asleep quickly rather than lying awake going over things in my mind. I wake up feeling rested, even one of our cats likes it. It does take a couple of weeks to get used to the weight but if you stick with it is well worth it from a wellbeing perspective.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Jessica B.

Jessica B.Hobart, TAS

Can’t sleep with out this blanket!

Got a blanket for my son so he may start to stay in his bed by himself. Unfortunately it hasn’t worked. But on the other hand I can’t sleep with out mine. Deep sleep and well rested .

LINDALOU

LINDALOUSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

just great, beautiful blanket

I bought this blanket and i just think its great, beautiful,and its been a great for my sleep and its been a great comfort i have bought 2 of these blankets

Child loves it

I bought the child's calming blanket as my daughter took forever to fall asleep. Now she's asleep within 10 minutes and she is having a better night's sleep. So good we can take it anywhere.

Olivine

OlivineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like a Giant Hug!

Didn’t take long for me to get used to this amazing blanket. I love the weight and it really does provide a During these days of anxiety and stress as the world deals with the Pandemic, this is the perfect solution for those days where it all just gets to you.

Quila

QuilaSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

This blanket is 100% the best purchase I have made honestly. It’s so soft and warm and it helps me sleep and relax a lot more!! So glad I bought this blanket

S.Lea

S.Lea

Complete and Utter Luxury

I love my weighted blanket. It is so soft, warm and cosy. The only downside is it is extremely difficult to get myself out of bed for work each morning!

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Way to heavy for me

This wasn’t for me, it is way too heavy & I was waking up with a sore back everyday. So disappointed as I really wanted to see if my sleep pattern would change.

The best weighted blanket!

I am so glad I ordered from Calming Blanket! Great deal, excellent quality, and fast shipping. Would definitely recommend ordering from them. This blanket is the best thing I have ever bought - definitely worth the money!

Bec

BecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Has done wonders for our anxious 6 year old

This blanket has been a total game changer for our daughter who suffers from anxiety. The first time she used it she was asleep in 10 minutes which is a huge change from her usual 2 hours! Very happy with the product. Thank you

Laura E.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service and beautiful blanket

Natalie W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Calming Blanket Review

The best thing I have ever bought. My daughter loves the blanket I bought her as well.. .We are all having a perfect sleep..i will recommend to all my friends.Excellent service and delivery. From Natalie Melbourne

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Knit look weighted blanket

Ordered the hand woven knit looking weighted blanket and it has been fabulous for my daughter. Helps her sleep. (She struggles to sleep through the night usually)
Her siblings have been stealing it for watching tv, I have not yet had a chance to try it.

Sam

Sam

Like the weight

The weight is perfect. How ever there is to much movement in the filling even though I have tied all the ties probably. And often need adjustment. Deciding if I will get another style

Velvety smooth and warm

It’s great. I love the feel of the cover and service provided. I’ve slept through the night more often with this blanket. Make sure you read which weight is best for you and enjoy !!!

Wonderful

Its a great weight and the tiny little pockets keep the beads from bunching in any single spot making sure the weight is always spread out evenly, reducing anxiety and allowing me to relax

Is it time for bed yet?

From the first night under this blanket, my sleep has improved. I look forward to going to bed to feel that beautiful embrace my blanket gives me. Love it. x

JoT

JoTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miracle blanket!!

Im the worst sleeper, always have been but I have just found my savior!! The Calming blanket has helped me fall asleep within minutes not hours like I used to be and stay asleep all night! I feel so refreshed every morning when I wake up! Thank you!!!

See all Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket reviews