Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

• Comfort

Buyer beware

Buyer beware

Poor product and poor customer service

Weighted blanket bunches up all the time. It was suggested that we shake it out so the beads flatten out, but as soon as my daughter moves the beads bunch up again. Returned the item and asked for funds to be refunded to a different bank account. Customer service failed to reply to my email until after they had “refunded” the money into a bank account I no longer have access too. Poor form!!!! Now not am I only without a blanket, I am also out of pocket $106.

They tell me after the refund is made that they cannot refund to a different card, if I had known that before I would have asked for a replacement product which I am entitled too by law.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$106.00.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

This is a Scam they do not ship products

I ordered 2 weeks ago and paid online. No sign of the products until now- I sent emails and phone calls. Than “Harry” support answers that product is shipped and with Dhl. A lie again since the courier shows clear no package sent. report the fraud!

Purchased in November 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$250.00.

ShevPerth, WA

Fraudulent Company

I ordered a blanket from this company a while ago, they sent me the wrong order. I consistently tried to contact them, the phone number goes straight to voice mail, they do not reply to emails or messages or across any other platform, after MORE THAN 2 WEEEKS they finally got back to me with a resolution, and promised to send me the correct order and that I would receive it in 2-8 days, 12 days later and still no order. Save yourself the hassle and order from another company.

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Shev

Also do dot believe all of these reviews, this company is paying or endorsing people to write positive reviews, filthy behaviour but what could you expect from a dishonest company.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Alison R.

Alison R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

information provided is misleading as the weight required is not explained in the advertisement.

I bought two of the blankets and got the most expensive, heaviest for my grandsons.
Once i looked into the weight blankets online i realised that they hadn't given all information on groupon to how this product works- human weight and blankets weights were not given to enable you to purchase the correct blanket - with no return policy i now have two blankets for adults over 70 kg not even im that heavy so waste of money.

Purchased in July 2020 at Groupon for A$200.00.

Scarey Poppins

Scarey PoppinsMorayfield

Disappointing quality

The blanket bunches too easily, is Not weighted properly. Has empty spots, not even close to being an even coverage of weights.
Small sized too.
Overall poor quality.
Absolutely gutted i brought them.
IMO Waste of money.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$460.00.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Disappointed. I've had no significant change in sleeping habits. I still have many sleepless restless hours with or without the blanket. Very disappointing results after selling points were so positive.

Purchased in May 2020 at 2XU Online store.

Narelle M.
Narelle M.

Thanks. I'll have to check my purchase details but I purchased from you as I get emails from you and that's how you got me Email address. I appreciate your offer for a refund. I'll be in touch.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stitching comes apart quite easily

The stitching has come apart in more than 5 places, once this happens there is a flow on effect, the beads go everywhere with in the blanket. Not a high quality product and not what you would expect considering the price’

Purchased in May 2019.

Bunches like no tomorrow

All the stings that hold it in place broke off within a few days and now all it does is bunch up with the slightest movement. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Purchased in May 2020.

Mlsl

MlslSydney, NSW

No confirmation email?

No confirmation email, no reply to my emails asking for confirmation, but still got charged for buying the blanket. Not sure how to get in touch with anyone to ask what’s going on.

Purchased in May 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$219.00.

shan_gSurf Coast

Not relaxing or calming - toes poke through it if used on the couch.

Don't get caught up in the hype, the blank is overly heavy and not calming at all. Your toes will also poke through the thing leaving you feeling dissatisfied. Save yourself some money and buy a good quality blanket elsewhere. Unclear and sloppy return process too. Disappointing purchase.

Purchased in February 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$299.00.

shan_g

I requested a refund, you specifically asked for the blanket to be returned and when the eye mask wasn't sent back, you refused to refund me in full. Little surprise I have left this review. Poor communication.

Sheena

SheenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do your research

The suggested weight was not right for me at all and I purchased this blanket under the websites guidance. It’s so heavy it makes my hips hurt and is unuseable.

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets for A$249.00.

Sent it back

No matter how perfect the ties were and how much I tried to move it, the weight was never evenly distributed. I sent it back about a week later, I tried to get used to it but it didnt work.

Calming blankets has contacted me and tried to get me to delete this review so that they can have a streak of perfect reviews and I believe that this is incredibly unprofessional.

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets for A$229.00.

cvick

cvickSydney, NSW

Dreadful hate it

Hated it, it was so heavy I could hardly lift it, it didn’t make me sleep me sleep any better, I have put away and it now stays in the cupboard

Purchased in August 2019.

Kellie

KellieNorth Western Region, NSW

I found it didn’t help at all.

I’m very disappointed I was hoping it would help me get a better night sleep. It feels to Heavy and it Slips to the bottom and I can’t even it out

Purchased in August 2019 for A$159.00.

Joe M.

Joe M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste money Just a fad passing

Like bamboo pillows all a fad, just buy a thick doona . Racket not worth it. Using anxiety as a selling point is dreadful. Didn't do.a thing to relax me either

Purchased in January 2019.

See all Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket reviews

Ange S.

Ange S.asked

I purchased the Bamboo Weighted Blanket as I live in sunny Queensland and wanted a natural fabric that would breathe. I received a blanket and the label says Polyester Inner and Outer with glass beads filling. There is zero reference to bamboo. I've done a bit of reading online and am pretty confident that Bamboo should not be labelled as polyester in any circumstance. Can anyone offer any explanation? It seems a bit misleading to me.

Hi Ange, Steph here :)

I'm very sorry to hear that you have possibly received an incorrect blanket.

I can assure you that our blankets are made from 100% bamboo, however unfortunately, we have recently found that some of the bamboo blankets had the incorrect label put on them when they were manufactured.

Rest assured as soon as we found out, we got on top of this with our suppliers.

I have just sent you an email, if you could please get back to me with a photo of that one, I would love to get this sorted for you right away!

Hope to hear back soon :)

Krystina
Krystina

Hi, I have just had the same experience. They are telling me the polyster one is infact bamboo.... it doesnt feel anything like bamboo. It feels silky, just like polyster. Did you ever get sent a bamboo one?
Really hate feeling misled.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Krystina, Steph here :)

I am very sorry that you feel misled in regards to your Bamboo Weighted Blanket, unfortunately, as we mentioned, there was a batch of incorrectly labelled blankets and covers. Our suppliers have now fixed this issue, unfortunately, it is just a case of phasing out all of the affected items.

If you would like to return that one to us for a full refund, we are more than happy to help you with this.

I have just closed your tickets with our support agent Lucy and have contacted you via my personal email to hopefully get this sorted out for you!

Looking forward to hearing back.

Chrisl

Chrislasked

I ordered 2 blankets, a kevin koala and a face mask on july 27th 2020.
I have had many email exchanges with you, the last from paris on sept 2nd, who was going to arrange for a priority shipment. Today I tried to ring and got a voice message asking me to email, and when I emailed to support@calmingblankets.Com.Au. The email ‘bounced’. Have you gone out of business?
I now wish to request a full reund of $696.99aud
I also request a phone call on 0404074262 within 2 working days. I save copies of all correspondence, and will take this up with consumer affairs, if no reply.
Chris leatherland

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Chris, Steph here, just following up quickly :)

I can see your cuddly Koala friend has now arrived with your granddaughter and the rest of your order has been canceled and refunded in full.

We hope she is loving her new friend!

I am so pleased that we were able to get this sorted out for you, and again, we do apologise for all of the delays in our warehouse, as promised, we have begun implementing new processes in the warehouse to ensure an overall swifter packaging routine, should you ever wish to purchase one of our products in the future, I am hopeful that your turn over will be much more efficient!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you :)

Agnes

Agnesasked

Just have a concern about the uneven weight distribution that people have complained about in their reviews.

Can you provide more information on how the beads are distributed in the blanket

Tracy
Tracy

I don’t find it a problem. The internal ties keep it in place inside the cover. It does bunch up a little at the bottom but the weight is still evenly distributed. I just shake it out in the morning. It’s not enough that it affects the intention of the blanket.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives